TBoneTX

October 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

2,306 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, SONIA AND MICHAEL said:

I understand you.... but today is my day 197... 10/16.

.. our life is clear like water.... and yes Im scared.... my package were perfect.... we send all documents ...a lot of pics.... no problems with law....

in 2 weeks... 7 months....

Im not scared....Im very very scared!!!! and nervous.... and depressed!!! 

because someone.... decide my future with the love of my life!!!....

Im scared!!!!

here a lot of people.. are nervous..

not for lie.... for this tramite is horrible!!! and difficult to be optimistic!!!

(L)

That’s the worst part, someone somewhere is sitting on our lives 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, ToniAnn said:

I understand the “Kmt” as s fellow Jamaican 🤦🏽‍♀️😓😪

Lol this actually made me smile.. Im Nigerian and we do the same... I do it a lot... Long with an eye roll if vexed enough 😂 

1 minute ago, dkmfan85 said:

The Tier 1 operators don't give any more information than is available by looking at their website, and Tier 2 will give the same exact line unless your "submitted" date is past the date shown on their website as allowed to submit an inquiry. It's really not a wise use of time to even call them unless your case is actually outside of their established window.

WHat is the established window for a 10/5 filer with an RFE they’ve already received? .. 😑.. thank you 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, SONIA AND MICHAEL said:

I understand you.... but today is my day 197... 10/16.

.. our life is clear like water.... and yes Im scared.... my package were perfect.... we send all documents ...a lot of pics.... no problems with law....

in 2 weeks... 7 months....

Im not scared....Im very very scared!!!! and nervous.... and depressed!!! 

because someone.... decide my future with the love of my life!!!....

Im scared!!!!

here a lot of people.. are nervous..

not for lie.... for this tramite is horrible!!! and difficult to be optimistic!!!

(L)

How is it difficult to be optimistic? You're in love no? You have found a person you want to be with for the rest of your life? Yes, the visa is out of your hands and in someone else's to make a decision, but as you said... your package is perfect!

You should have no problems :) Just remember the people working on our cases are actually human too! Can you imagine one day one guideline applies and 24hrs later it's changed to something else? I don't think they sit there and laugh at all the files... 

Love has a power like no other and when it's pure and real there is nothing (not even a USCIS officer) that can stop it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, ToniAnn said:

WHat is the established window for a 10/5 filer with an RFE they’ve already received? .. 😑.. thank you 

Did they give you a time frame in which they would respond on your RFE? It may sound unreasonable, and even unrealistic based on what you see on the forums for RFE turnarounds, but that's the line they will repeat to you until that time period has passed. Just pretend you're dealing with robots and not people and your expectations will be met. They are programmed to do one thing unless other parameters are met. :D

Edited by dkmfan85

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Hemzi said:

Guys, I am going to play Devil's advocate here as it's getting quite heated. Yes the K1 is meant to be a faster process but the system is only as good as the persons running the country. If they want tougher measures that's unfortunately what USCIS has to follow.

Secondly, we are still very lucky that we are being looked at! I mean there are other countries that have it a lot harder to get the people that they love in? We should be grateful as well for any RFEs, can you imagine it being just an outright denial? There are a lot of people who do abuse the system and maybe none of us do, but there are those who don't give a damn but why do we have to worry if our relationships and love are real? The only people who need to be scared are those who are lying. 

Thirdly, fill your time with something else apart from the visa. Nothing is gonna come of checking it every 5mins. Go out, enjoy some sunshine or natural beauty if you don't have jobs. If you have a job, be the best version of you and change some people's lives and or make their dreams come true. 

If you're honest your time will come. On an ending note, there is a saying in an Indian language called Gujarati, literally translated it means 'Only gold is tested and not rocks', basically only that which is worth something is tested. I like to think all of the love that exists within the k1 forum is worth a lot, hence we go through a lot of anguish.

Our time will come.

Lol I'm trying to occupy my time... But without my fiancee it really sucks.. Out here enjoying the sun... Maybe I should get a life sized poster or him 🤔 

1 minute ago, dkmfan85 said:

Did they give you a time frame in which they would respond on your RFE? It may sound unreasonable, and even unrealistic based on what you see on the forums for RFE turnarounds, but that's the line they will repeat to you until that time period has passed. Just pretend you're dealing with robots and not people and your expectations will be met. They are programmed to do one thing unless other parameters are met. :D

Well 😓

Timeline

Sorry for getting folks riled up... Im just fed up with this process... Even when this stupid notification comes I'm still going to be pissed until we are reunited. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Just now, EllyNelly said:

Sorry for getting folks riled up... Im just fed up with this process... Even when this stupid notification comes I'm still going to be pissed until we are reunited. 

No worries, it's better to vent on the forums than throw something nice across the room and ruin it. We all have breaking points and sometimes some heated text is better than the alternatives.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, EllyNelly said:

Lol I'm trying to occupy my time... But without my fiancee it really sucks.. Out here enjoying the sun... Maybe I should get a life sized poster or him 🤔 

Surely before you met your other half you had hobbies? Yeh life is sweeter when you can share good times for sure!! However, are there not other people in your life just as important as your fiancé? Parents? Siblings? Friends? People you won't get to see after you move? Unless you're not the one moving? In that case... are there things you want to get ready for when your other half does move over?

9 minutes ago, dkmfan85 said:

The Tier 1 operators don't give any more information than is available by looking at their website, and Tier 2 will give the same exact line unless your "submitted" date is past the date shown on their website as allowed to submit an inquiry. It's really not a wise use of time or energy to even call them unless your case is actually outside of their established window. All it will do is add to more frustration.

Yes I'm learning this... I did get past tier 1 and spoke to tier 2 rep the two or three times I called though

13 minutes ago, Hemzi said:

How is it difficult to be optimistic? You're in love no? You have found a person you want to be with for the rest of your life? Yes, the visa is out of your hands and in someone else's to make a decision, but as you said... your package is perfect!

You should have no problems :) Just remember the people working on our cases are actually human too! Can you imagine one day one guideline applies and 24hrs later it's changed to something else? I don't think they sit there and laugh at all the files... 

Love has a power like no other and when it's pure and real there is nothing (not even a USCIS officer) that can stop it.

I'm sorry but now I think about the people who are suffering like me all this situation in this foro ... I do not empathize with USCIS ...

I hope you do not have to wait almost seven months for your answer ... or for an RFE ...

We started here with greaty enthusiasm .... but the days without answers cancel the optimism....

good luck with your process (L)

Edited by SONIA AND MICHAEL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 minutes ago, EllyNelly said:

I know exactly how you feel! Day 183 for me still nothing. Only thing keeping me sane is my faith in God. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Hemzi said:

Surely before you met your other half you had hobbies? Yeh life is sweeter when you can share good times for sure!! However, are there not other people in your life just as important as your fiancé? Parents? Siblings? Friends? People you won't get to see after you move? Unless you're not the one moving? In that case... are there things you want to get ready for when your other half does move over?

Lol look. I've been over prepared for this. I have a grand social life, great job, and all. You are speaking to someone that has reached a breaking and boiling point. Don't know how much of 'keeping myself occupied' I can take. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.