707 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, N_O201774 said:

April 2018 as well.

This is all so new to me, just a waiting and learning game from here on out for my husband and I. 

My husband is an american citizen and he filed for me. I've received the letters that the petitions were received and being processed.

April  19th is the date I think and I'm not too sure what office they are at... Is that on the letter? I'll have to check that out. 

We filed the I-130 and I-485 together, checks were cashed right away.

Welcome, and yes it says it on the letter

47 minutes ago, umalik91 said:

I was reading the thread for OCT 2017 filers and noticed a couple of people received RFE for not submitting i130a.

Did everyone here submit an i130 + 130a?

Yes we did

But our i-130a wasn’t signed by me (beneficiary)  also didn’t include my photos since i am outside of US 

i thought both needed to be done together..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
On 5/4/2018 at 8:04 PM, umalik91 said:

I was reading the thread for OCT 2017 filers and noticed a couple of people received RFE for not submitting i130a.

Did everyone here submit an i130 + 130a?

We submitted both the I-130 and I-130A, but the beneficiary didn't sign the I-130A as he is outside the U.S. We also haven't submitted photos of him yet for the same reason. Fingers crossed for no RFE.

On 5/6/2018 at 10:15 PM, msrainyj said:

April filer...I'm USC my husband is in the Dominican Republic...wishing you all well. Peace and blessings!

Good luck!

CR-1 Nebraska Service Center U.S. Embassy Madrid

Event

Date
Service Center : Nebraska Service Center
Transferred? No
Consulate : Madrid, Spain
Marriage (if applicable):  
I-130 Sent : 2018-04-11
I-130 NOA1 : 2018-04-23
I-130 RFE :  
I-130 RFE Sent :  
I-130 Approved : 2018-06-20
NVC Received : 2018-06-27

For me yes I didn't read carefully to  know that the I130a needed to be submitted to but I also didn't know that I needed to have my marriage certificate translated...foolish mistake but I submitted everything all together we're good now. They said they will resume processing and let me know of a decision or if something else is needed. My nerves are shot.

OH and I didn't submit the photos either..because I saw where it says if he isn't here it's not needed...don't know how true that is...but he did have them taken...I'll probably just have him send them to me just in case.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Hello all!

I filed a i130 petition for Spouse:

I received on April 26 and NOA1 May 2nd.

Application sent to the Nebraska Office.

Hope for a speedy process for everyone!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Sorry. Just posted here but looked at my own timeline and we're end of March. Close but not quite.

Edited by Nashcherry
wrong date

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 6:12 PM, msrainyj said:

For me yes I didn't read carefully to  know that the I130a needed to be submitted to but I also didn't know that I needed to have my marriage certificate translated...foolish mistake but I submitted everything all together we're good now. They said they will resume processing and let me know of a decision or if something else is needed. My nerves are shot.

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 6:19 PM, msrainyj said:

OH and I didn't submit the photos either..because I saw where it says if he isn't here it's not needed...don't know how true that is...but he did have them taken...I'll probably just have him send them to me just in case.

Just an idea but instead of waiting for an RFE, you could make a copy of your NOA1 and send your marriage cert translation and photos along with your NOA1 to your service center so they can have it.

CR1 NEBRASKA

I-130 SENT-3/26/18

I-130 RECEIVED-3/28/18

NOA1-4/2/18

NOA2-1/26/19

RECEIVED NOA2 IN MAIL-2/2/19

NVC RECEIVED PETITION-2/12/19

RECEIVED CASE AND INVOICE # FROM NVC-3/20/19

SUMMITED ALL DOCUMENTS-3/30/19

CASE COMPLETE-4/12/19

INTERVIEW LETTER-4/20/19

INTERVIEW-5/23/19 (Did not get Approved)

Second Interview-7/12/19 (Approved)

event.png

event.png

yum 006.JPG

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I am also an April filer.

Sent in I-130, I-130a on 4/10/18

Rec'd at Chicago.Lockbox on 4/11/18

Rec'd NOA1 via mail on 4/22/18

Nebraska Service Center

PD 4/11/18

Good luck to all !!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.