heatheve

I-751 April 2018 Filers

2,964 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
8 minutes ago, lance&carrie said:

NOA arrived in the mail today!

how many days it took? when did u submit your documents? did u submit in vermont or another center?

Edited by Nid12

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
2 hours ago, Nid12 said:

how many days it took? when did u submit your documents? did u submit in vermont or another center?

Submitted to California on 2nd April,  they received on April 4th, NOA received today 

Hi guys, sending out our packet for removal of conditions on i751 soon and these are some things I'm a little concerned about:

-  We've never had health insurance (including no POA or life insurance) and other insurances (car, home, etc) as we've lived in apartments and take public transport and/or bike. something we're the most concerned about not having. 

- we have a joint account but not for the entire duration of our marriage and we also don't use it very much so there's not much transaction history. we don't really co mingle finances, so we have our own accounts but not sure how we can use them to show joint responsibility.

- husband's new passport shows it was issued at the consulate in our city and that he resides in our city. can we include this as evidence although it doesn't show our address? 

- for bills, we have: cellphone showing us sharing a line since marriage, utility (only for a year, didn't pay utilities at our first place)his name, wireless internet at our addresses one in my name, one in his. 

we also have some statements for food/supplies and adoption paperwork/invoice, dog license info but some in his name at our addresses and others to me at our addresses. do you think this evidence is useful? 

-tax returns for 2015 and 2016 but only the w2 for 2017, should i include 2017 w2 although we don't have the return yet?

- there's a gap in our rental period in 2016 where we lived month to month without a lease but at the same residence. 

- we've traveled together internationally in to visit f&f the last couple years but we fly standby so we don't have "itineraries" for those trips. we do have photos.  

should we send letters of explanation for the lease gap and lack of travel itineraries?

the photos we plan to use we printed multiple copies of and we planned to just send the actual photos (with info on back) in the photo sleeve they printed in separated by the years. any other suggestions on how to include in the packet? 

3 hours ago, alexpreu98 said:

Hi guys, sending out our packet for removal of conditions on i751 soon and these are some things I'm a little concerned about:

-  We've never had health insurance (including no POA or life insurance) and other insurances (car, home, etc) as we've lived in apartments and take public transport and/or bike. something we're the most concerned about not having. 

- we have a joint account but not for the entire duration of our marriage and we also don't use it very much so there's not much transaction history. we don't really co mingle finances, so we have our own accounts but not sure how we can use them to show joint responsibility.

- husband's new passport shows it was issued at the consulate in our city and that he resides in our city. can we include this as evidence although it doesn't show our address? 

- for bills, we have: cellphone showing us sharing a line since marriage, utility (only for a year, didn't pay utilities at our first place)his name, wireless internet at our addresses one in my name, one in his. 

we also have some statements for food/supplies and adoption paperwork/invoice, dog license info but some in his name at our addresses and others to me at our addresses. do you think this evidence is useful? 

-tax returns for 2015 and 2016 but only the w2 for 2017, should i include 2017 w2 although we don't have the return yet?

- there's a gap in our rental period in 2016 where we lived month to month without a lease but at the same residence. 

- we've traveled together internationally in to visit f&f the last couple years but we fly standby so we don't have "itineraries" for those trips. we do have photos.  

should we send letters of explanation for the lease gap and lack of travel itineraries?

the photos we plan to use we printed multiple copies of and we planned to just send the actual photos (with info on back) in the photo sleeve they printed in separated by the years. any other suggestions on how to include in the packet? 

Do you have renter’s insurance? If both of you are listed you should include that? 

You can add the information in your cover letter about your rental gap period and any other areas to explain.

You can include the joint bank statements but you may want to mix even some part of your income. Perhaps start with things that get paid by both of you. The idea of this evidence is to show that you co-mingle finances. 

On ours I attached the purchase receipts. On one it changed but I didn’t include that to make it overly complicated. If you have receipt showing you were booked on a flight together probably is sufficient. 

Hi I’m a couple days out of my 90 day window, hoping to send our packet this week.

I have most of it assembled but of course there’s always the feeling in the back of your mind if you’ve forgotten something. A few questions.

1)      We’ve included our joint bank accounts. Do we need to include our transaction history or is the first page with our shared address enough? The transaction history is a few pages long and to do it for every month since we got married seems like a lot.

2)      Utility bills, power bill, internet, cable, are not all in both our names. Do we just put them together so they can see the bills are intermingled some in his and some in mine. Trying to think of the best way to present this.

3)      Do we need to included signed affidavits from friends?

ROC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Sent my I-751 April 3rd. Delivered on April 5th. 

Until today, they still haven't cashed my check. It makes me worried. How long does it take for them to cash the check?

My cheque / check was cashed today! Feeling relieved - now waiting for the NOA to arrive in the mail.

ROC Timeline
04/02/18 ~ I-751 mailed

04/04/18 ~ I-751 delivered 

04/16/18 ~ Cheque cashed

04/17/18 ~ NOA1 received

04/24/19 ~ I-751 approved

For some reason I can't remember for the life of me how I sent my SIS packet. How did you send your ROC packet, in a ring binder, plastic sleeves, folders, etc. Not sure which is the best way

ROC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
8 hours ago, heatheve said:

My cheque / check was cashed today! Feeling relieved - now waiting for the NOA to arrive in the mail.

That great. Hope mine come soon 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Does anyone know if my wife can write the $680 check from her personal checking account? We dont have a checkbook for our joint account. Just wondering if the check needs to be in both our names? Thanks

K-1 Timeline

09/15/14 - Mailed I-129F
09/25/14 - NOA1 Text Message
05/04/15 - NOA2 Text message - Approved
09/15/15 - Interview Montreal [221(g) given for missing ORIGINAL Birth Certificate]
09/15/15 - Ceac Status shows Admin Processing for Sept 15th
11/13/15 - Sent missing document via Loomis to Montreal
11/16/15 - Loomis Tracking shows delivered
11/19/15 - Ceac Status shows Admin Processing for Nov 19th
11/21/15 - Ceac Status shows READY for Nov 21st [Case Creation Date updated to Nov 21st]
11/25/15 - Ceac Status shows Admin Processing for Nov 25th
11/30/15 - VISA Issued !!!!!
12/07/15 - VISA in hand

AOS Timeline

03/26/16 - Mailed AOS Package
04/03/16 - USCIS Received
05/04/16 - Biometrics Done
05/07/16 - RFE Received (I-864 Joint Sponsor Documentation)
06/28/16 - EAD/AP Approved

07/11/16 - GREEN CARD APPROVED!!! / No Interview :dance:
07/13/16 - 2 Year Conditional Green Card arrived in mail

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.