heatheve

I-751 April 2018 Filers

2,964 posts in this topic

Just called again for my Money order - still not cashed. It's been one month now that I sent the package and I was pretty positive that I would have the letter by now. :( It is getting frustrating. :(

ROC sent to CSC - 04/02/2018

ROC recieved by CSC - 04/06/2018

Money Order cashed - 05/23/2018

NOA in mail - 05/25/2018 :dance:

18 month extension letter in mail - 08/27/2018

Biometric Appointment waved - 03/09/2019

Letter in mail that case got approved - 05/03/2019

New Green Card in Mail - 05/06/2019 :dance::dancing:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi guys,

Just know today that I can't (or don't need to) send the form G-1145 with my ROC package. What if I already attached and sent to them? Will my package be rejected? Has anyone here done the same things? I'm kinda worried now..:(

Henry N Giddens

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 minutes ago, JohnNHenry said:

Hi guys,

Just know today that I can't (or don't need to) send the form G-1145 with my ROC package. What if I already attached and sent to them? Will my package be rejected? Has anyone here done the same things? I'm kinda worried now..:(

I'm sure they will just discard it. As long as you sent everything else I see no reason to be worried. 

K-1 Timeline

09/15/14 - Mailed I-129F
09/25/14 - NOA1 Text Message
05/04/15 - NOA2 Text message - Approved
09/15/15 - Interview Montreal [221(g) given for missing ORIGINAL Birth Certificate]
09/15/15 - Ceac Status shows Admin Processing for Sept 15th
11/13/15 - Sent missing document via Loomis to Montreal
11/16/15 - Loomis Tracking shows delivered
11/19/15 - Ceac Status shows Admin Processing for Nov 19th
11/21/15 - Ceac Status shows READY for Nov 21st [Case Creation Date updated to Nov 21st]
11/25/15 - Ceac Status shows Admin Processing for Nov 25th
11/30/15 - VISA Issued !!!!!
12/07/15 - VISA in hand

AOS Timeline

03/26/16 - Mailed AOS Package
04/03/16 - USCIS Received
05/04/16 - Biometrics Done
05/07/16 - RFE Received (I-864 Joint Sponsor Documentation)
06/28/16 - EAD/AP Approved

07/11/16 - GREEN CARD APPROVED!!! / No Interview :dance:
07/13/16 - 2 Year Conditional Green Card arrived in mail

1 minute ago, NinjaMax said:

I'm sure they will just discard it. As long as you sent everything else I see no reason to be worried. 

I think so too. They just ignore that :) No reason to worry.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
3 minutes ago, NinjaMax said:

1 minute ago, Knops said:

I think so too. They just ignore that :) No reason to worry.

Thanks(Merci) and Dankeschoen!...^_^ 

Henry N Giddens

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Am I the only one picturing all of our combined applications in a dark unattended room, still untouched, and faaar away from the USCIS workers. This is just so strange to be left wondering...

7 minutes ago, ParabolaEulogy said:

Am I the only one picturing all of our combined applications in a dark unattended room, still untouched, and faaar away from the USCIS workers. This is just so strange to be left wondering...

Even worse.. I see them all in a huge pile... a huge mess and nobody finds anything anymore :D Chaos and dooms day... 

BTW - I told the May Filers what is going on here with the april filers... somebody went to get the Infopass stamp and that is what she replied to me:

Will see what happens with May filers. The officer at our appointment seemed pessimistic about processing times to say the least. Even mentioned people potentially getting two year extensions for ROC at this point. Keep us posted thanks for sharing.

So I guess we should be prepared for a long waiting time!

Timeline

Even worse.. I see them all in a huge pile... a huge mess and nobody finds anything anymore :D Chaos and dooms day... 

Oh my goodness *shudders at that dreadful vision*:wacko:

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Knops said:

BTW - I told the May Filers what is going on here with the april filers... somebody went to get the Infopass stamp and that is what she replied to me:

Will see what happens with May filers. The officer at our appointment seemed pessimistic about processing times to say the least. Even mentioned people potentially getting two year extensions for ROC at this point. Keep us posted thanks for sharing.

So I guess we should be prepared for a long waiting time!

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the Infopass stamp? Are we supposed to get our passports stamped?

17 minutes ago, ParabolaEulogy said:

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the Infopass stamp? Are we supposed to get our passports stamped?

No. Only if your GC expires before you get the NOA or if the one year extension letter (NOA) runs out...

Timeline

No. Only if your GC expires before you get the NOA or if the one year extension letter (NOA) runs out...

Thank you! As for our extra long wait, I don't know what else can be done. If you call USCIS they may not be allowed to say anything. 

Dear all, I just discovered this forum and this thread. It is nice to know that there is a venue and a community for this immigration application process.

For what it's worth, I submitted my I-751 package on April 4. It reached USCIS on April 6. I have not received an NOA, nor was my check cashed. 

It sounds like many people are having a similar experience. All the best to everyone!

1 hour ago, JohnNHenry said:

Hi guys,

I attached a G-1145 with my ROC packet that I filed in Feb 2018. I didn't receive any notification that it was delivered/accepted, but my NOA was processed fine and delivered within a week so it won't cause a rejection.  Hopefully the CSC will start moving on NOAs for you guys soon and biometrics for everybody. From these threads people who filed in Dec 2017 are still waiting for biometric appointment letters...

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Hi,

I saw up there that somebody attempted to pay with credit card. That only applies if the petition goes to a Lockbox Facility so when the addressee is the Phoenix or Dallas Lockbox.

The I-751 either goes to CSC or VSC, so Form G-1450 is most likely not to be accepted. You cannot pay by credit card for an I-751 yet.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.