dwheels76

NVC Filers - April 2018

2,123 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

This wait from NSC sending the papers to NVC to receive it and asign case number it´s very similar to NOA1 to NOA2! FRUSTRATING!

February 2016: We met in our jobs.

May 31 2016: We became a couple. :dancing:

August 16 2016: Engaged.

October 20 2016: ¡OUR WEDDING! Wooohooooo !!!!:dancing::dancing::dancing::wub:  :wub: :wub: 

CR-1 Visa Journey ... Service Center: Nebraska. Embassy: Bogotá , Colombia.

(I - 130 USCIS stage) :

Monday, August 21 2017 (Day 1) :  I - 130 sent. 

Monday, August 28 2017 (Day 7) : NOA(Received via e-mail and SMS).  :dance:

Tuesday, September 05 2017 (Day 15) NOA(hard copy I-797 received thru post mail) (PD Aug 24 2017).

Tuesday, March 13 2018 (Day 201) : USCIS issues RFE to our case . (Case opended at least) .:dance: 

Saturday, March 17 2018 (Day 205) : USCIS RFE  arrived via post mail.

Monday, March 19 2018 (Day 207) : USCIS RFE ´s answer was sent via post mail to NSC .

Thursday, March 22 2018 (Day 210) : Online Case Status changed to RFE´s answer was received .

Monday, April 2 2018 (Day 221) : ¡Approved! Online Case Status now shows Case was sent to Department of State.:dance::dancing:

(NVC Stage) :

Wednesday, April 4 2018 (Day 223) : Case Received.

Tuesday, June 5 2018 (Day 285): Case Number assigned, welcome letter received,invoice number received, DS261 filed.

Thursday, June 7 2018 (Day 287): AOS fee paid, waiting IV package fee to be unlocked to pay it.   

Thursday, June 14 2018 (Day 294): DS-261 checked and received letter, IV package fee now unlocked. 

Friday, June 15 2018 (Day 295) : IV fee paid, waiting DS-260 to be unlocked to fill it online. 

Monday, June 18 2018 (Day 298) : Full Package sent to NVC via post mail

Tuesday, June 19 2018 (Day 299): DS-260 unlocked to fill it online.

Wednesday, June 20 2018 (Day 300): DS-260 filled online.

Thursday, June 21 2018 (Day 301): Scan Date.

Monday, July 2 2018 (Day 312):  Case Completed and ready for an Interview.

Friday, July 13 2018 (Day 323): Interview Letter Received.:dancing::dance:

Monday, July 23 2018 (Day 333): Case Left NVC.

(U.S Colombian Embassy Stage) :

Monday, August 6 2018 (Day 347): Blood Test and chest X rays. (Done)

Wednesday, August 8 2018 (Day 349): Medical Exam. (Done)

Wednesday, August 15 2018 (Day 356): Biometrics in the Solicitant Atention Center. (Done)

Wednesday, August 22 2018 (Day 363): Interview... Approved! :dancing::dance:

Wednesday, September 19 2018 (Day 393): P.O.E thru Miami International Airport!!! :dancing::dance:

... "Nobody said it was easy" ... Coldplay: The Scientist Single.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
39 minutes ago, Jhonny said:

This wait from NSC sending the papers to NVC to receive it and asign case number it´s very similar to NOA1 to NOA2! FRUSTRATING!

Not again lol. I can’t go through that process again.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
4 hours ago, truelove29 said:

Yes we got our CC on April 4th & yesterday we received the interview email, our interview date is May 18th. I wouldn't give that lawyer another dime as you go forward! But luckily NVC is working fast now & once your paperwork is submitted it shouldn't take long to get cc!

CONGRATS and do not forget to bring some Turkish delights with you from Turkey ;) 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Keo23 said:

Not again lol. I can’t go through that process again.

Not exactly, but the timeframe from receiving to do the things is take a seat and wait, when you do the things you feel progress! 

October 20 2016: ¡OUR WEDDING! Wooohooooo !!!!:dancing::dancing::dancing::wub:  :wub: :wub: 

(I - 130 USCIS stage) :

Tuesday, September 05 2017 (Day 15) NOA(hard copy I-797 received thru post mail) (PD Aug 24 2017).

Tuesday, March 13 2018 (Day 201) : USCIS issues RFE to our case . (Case opended at least) .:dance: 

Monday, March 19 2018 (Day 207) : USCIS RFE ´s answer was sent via post mail to NSC .

Thursday, March 22 2018 (Day 210) : Online Case Status changed to RFE´s answer was received .

Monday, April 2 2018 (Day 221) : ¡Approved! Online Case Status now shows Case was sent to Department of State.:dance::dancing:

(NVC Stage) :

Tuesday, June 5 2018 (Day 285): Case Number assigned, welcome letter received,invoice number received, DS261 filed.

Thursday, June 7 2018 (Day 287): AOS fee paid, waiting IV package fee to be unlocked to pay it.   

Thursday, June 14 2018 (Day 294): DS-261 checked and received letter, IV package fee now unlocked. 

Friday, June 15 2018 (Day 295) : IV fee paid, waiting DS-260 to be unlocked to fill it online. 

Wednesday, August 15 2018 (Day 356): Biometrics in the Solicitant Atention Center. (Done)

Wednesday, September 19 2018 (Day 393): P.O.E thru Miami International Airport!!! :dancing::dance:

after this long waiting, finally i have my case number and invoice ID! on april 10 ! april 11 choose agent and pay AOS fee and yesterday they send me a letter that say pay applicant visa form! im so excited!

NVC JUST TOOK 5 WEEKS AND 5 DAYS TO GAVE ME MY CASE NUMBER !

I do not know how nvc filers I belong to, my case was received by nvc on March 1st but they gave me my case and invoice number on April 10th, someone that tells me which one I belong to? and thanks

1 hour ago, Genesis11 said:

after this long waiting, finally i have my case number and invoice ID! on april 10 ! april 11 choose agent and pay AOS fee and yesterday they send me a letter that say pay applicant visa form! im so excited!

NVC JUST TOOK 5 WEEKS AND 5 DAYS TO GAVE ME MY CASE NUMBER !

I do not know how nvc filers I belong to, my case was received by nvc on March 1st but they gave me my case and invoice number on April 10th, someone that tells me which one I belong to? and thanks

Congratulations! And i'm glad it didn't take too long for you to receive those. You're more than welcome to stay on this thread if that's what you're asking, since all of us here are on the NVC stage now 😊

31 minutes ago, Mrs.D11 said:

Congratulations! And i'm glad it didn't take too long for you to receive those. You're more than welcome to stay on this thread if that's what you're asking, since all of us here are on the NVC stage now 😊

many thanks! this process has been very distressing for me, but thank God everything is fast in nvc, this long wait is almost over for all, of course I stay in this thread!

Timeline
38 minutes ago, Genesis11 said:

many thanks! this process has been very distressing for me, but thank God everything is fast in nvc, this long wait is almost over for all, of course I stay in this thread!

Yes, we all belong here!

The process is stressful, but we are reaching the end, the worst part was when we were starting the process right, all the pathway in front of us, that meantime between NOA1 and NOA2! 

NVC stage is smooth, and will be fastest than our road thru USCIS!

(I - 130 USCIS stage) :

(NVC Stage) :

17 hours ago, MahiAS said:

That process has been slightly different for people who are submitting the whole application online vs those who are e-mailing the documents vs. mailing them. It is also different for people who received their case numbers via phone or received the official welcome letter from NVC. I received my case and invoice ID number via email this morning and I was able to log in right away and pay both the AOS and IV fees.

It was created yesterday, the same day as I got the email. 

Thanks! I don't think we get an email about that. The only time we get an email is when they leave a message for us and that is usually to ask for more information or correct any issues with the documents submitted. I will probably check 2-3 times a day or more time if time permits starting Monday. 

My hubbie just checked and the payment status changed to paid...we will be working on the submission of documents and DS260 tonight (it is morning here now)...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, aywang said:

My hubbie just checked and the payment status changed to paid...we will be working on the submission of documents and DS260 tonight (it is morning here now)...

Wow that was quick! That’s awesome! All the best with all the documents. Here’s to a quick and smooth end to this painstakingly long process. 

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

Just now, MahiAS said:

Wow that was quick! That’s awesome! All the best with all the documents. Here’s to a quick and smooth end to this painstakingly long process. 

Yes...but I have to rescan one file on Sunday evening, but hopefully everything will be submitted by April 15th eastern time...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, aywang said:

Yes...but I have to rescan one file on Sunday evening, but hopefully everything will be submitted by April 15th eastern time...

That’s okay. NVC is closed over the weekend right? So as long as you submit everything prior to Monday morning, there shouldn’t be any delays on your part. 

Today was our first wedding anniversary. It was wishful thinking on my part that we may be able to celebrate it together when we received our approval from uscis on Dec 21. We’ve missed so many firsts. I just hope this will all be done soon and I’ll see him. 

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

9 minutes ago, MahiAS said:

That’s okay. NVC is closed over the weekend right? So as long as you submit everything prior to Monday morning, there shouldn’t be any delays on your part. 

Today was our first wedding anniversary. It was wishful thinking on my part that we may be able to celebrate it together when we received our approval from uscis on Dec 21. We’ve missed so many firsts. I just hope this will all be done soon and I’ll see him. 

It will soon be over! this process is way too long and definitely not good for our mental health...but we will make it and come out stronger! 

3 hours ago, aywang said:

92/5000

so, when you pay does not it say paid once? because i pay the AOS and still says pay now
Edited by Genesis11

4 hours ago, Jhonny said:

Yes, we all belong here!

The process is stressful, but we are reaching the end, the worst part was when we were starting the process right, all the pathway in front of us, that meantime between NOA1 and NOA2! 

NVC stage is smooth, and will be fastest than our road thru USCIS!

thats right!! how is your case going??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.