Ck207

N400 Seattle (merged)

3,836 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, kylat4n said:

Hello Happy Thanksgiving 

thank you for your sharing, may I ask what is your estimated completion time as now?  Did you get your scheduled interview when your wait time went down to zero day ? Thanks agaian 

Happy Thanksgiving too. 

I still have 1 month wait time prior to my scheduled interview. So it’s just about right with 15 months estimated waiting time. Though I noticed it’s not the same with other applicants.

N-400 (Online - Seattle Field Office)

(00days) 2018-10-01 Filed ONLINE - received Payment Confirmation the same day - paid by Credit Card

(04days) 2018-10-05 Received NOA by mail

(05days) 2018-10-06 Received email - Biometrics appointment is scheduled

(09days) 2018-10-10 Check my online account and my Biotmetrics Notification is attached and available

(11days) 2018-10-12 Biometrics (fingerprinting) completed - Walk-in no problem; saved 2 weeks (Original appointment date is Oct. 26)

(436days) 2019-12-11 I am US Citizen now!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline
13 minutes ago, The Conqueror said:

Happy Thanksgiving too. 

I still have 1 month wait time prior to my scheduled interview. So it’s just about right with 15 months estimated waiting time. Though I noticed it’s not the same with other applicants.

Mine as now it says estimated completion time 2 months  January 2020

but estimated wait time 18 days.

I am wondering whether I will get my scheduled for interview when my wait time going down to 0 day. 
I know they give you 1 month in advance till interview dated.

was your estimated completion time December 2019?  Did you get your notifications for interview after your wait time down to 0 day?

thank you again

Edited by kylat4n

5 minutes ago, kylat4n said:

but estimated wait time 18 days. ===you mean 18 months?===

I am wondering whether I will get my scheduled for interview when my wait time going down to 0 day. 
I know they give you 1 month in advance till interview dated. === I think guessing won’t help or change  a thing.  Please don’t stress yourself 🤗, relax and enjoy the holidays.❤️

was your estimated completion time December 2019?  YES 

Did you get your notifications for interview after your wait time down to 0 day? No

thank you again

N-400 (Online - Seattle Field Office)

(00days) 2018-10-01 Filed ONLINE - received Payment Confirmation the same day - paid by Credit Card

(04days) 2018-10-05 Received NOA by mail

(05days) 2018-10-06 Received email - Biometrics appointment is scheduled

(09days) 2018-10-10 Check my online account and my Biotmetrics Notification is attached and available

(11days) 2018-10-12 Biometrics (fingerprinting) completed - Walk-in no problem; saved 2 weeks (Original appointment date is Oct. 26)

(436days) 2019-12-11 I am US Citizen now!!!

36 minutes ago, Pachaking said:

Our I751 was filed 9/7/17 and N400 was filed 9/12/18. 

Estimated wait time has been "We are taking longer than expected to process your case." for several weeks now.

Estimated completion time is December 2019, but this is highly unlikely. 

Mine is near yours. I751 on 11/4/17 and N400, on 10/24/2018.

The estimated completion date is February 2020 and thee estimated wait time is 25 days.

I received an answer for my e-reply saying that "both cases are pending and will be adjudicated at the same time".

Do you have any idea if they are still doing combo interviews? 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, kylat4n said:

but estimated wait time 18 days.

I know they give you 1 month in advance till interview dated.

was your estimated completion time December 2019?  Did you get your notifications for interview after your wait time down to 0 day?

thank you again

I already received my interview notice for interview at December first week. In my case I received the notice in my online account after about a weeks from the day that my counter became zero. During that weeks it was showing we are taking longer than expected to process your case message.

Timeline
2 hours ago, The Conqueror said:

Thank You for your kindness

i know its miserable thinking every single day. I tried so hard to not thinking about it but more close to holiday I get more stress about it. You are very kind and I really appreciated 😊 I probably will get passed out once I received scheduled for the interview 😀

1 hour ago, Roeentan said:

I already received my interview notice for interview at December first week. In my case I received the notice in my online account after about a weeks from the day that my counter became zero. During that weeks it was showing we are taking longer than expected to process your case message.

How long was your account in the zero-days count?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Estimated wait time : 19 days.

Estimated completion time : Jan 2020

I really hope they can do the combo interview.

2015-03-23 AOS filed

2015-12-29 AOS approved

2017-10-03 I-751 filed

2018-10-02 N400 filed

2020-07-16 I-751 & N400 approved. Sworn in as a US citizen.

2020-07-16 Registered to vote & applied for passport

2020-07-20 Voted!

#VoteLikeYourLifeDependsOnIt

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

I'm not going to check myUSCIS until 3 weeks from today. I don't really want to get stressed over this.

2015-03-23 AOS filed

2015-12-29 AOS approved

2017-10-03 I-751 filed

2018-10-02 N400 filed

2020-07-16 I-751 & N400 approved. Sworn in as a US citizen.

2020-07-16 Registered to vote & applied for passport

2020-07-20 Voted!

#VoteLikeYourLifeDependsOnIt

1 hour ago, py6 said:

Estimated wait time : 19 days.

Estimated completion time : Jan 2020

I really hope they can do the combo interview.

mine is very similar!

Estimated wait: 25 days

Estimated completion time : February 2020

USCIS replied to my e-request last week "both cases will be adjudicated at the same time".

:)

1 hour ago, py6 said:

I'm not going to check myUSCIS until 3 weeks from today. I don't really want to get stressed over this.

I cannot resist. It has been come almost an addiction/obsession! 

:D

Timeline
10 hours ago, The Conqueror said:

11 hours ago, The Conqueror said:

My estimated wait time down to 18 days as today , but not 18 months. But my estimated completion time 2 months January 2020

Timeline
9 hours ago, Roeentan said:

9 hours ago, Roeentan said:

Thanks you and good luck for your interview, happy thanksgiving 

Timeline
6 hours ago, py6 said:

I think better this way otherwise will drive you nut 😀

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

What's the difference of Estimated wait time and Estimated case completion time?

I filed mine on Jan 26, 2019. A while ago the estimate was March and then April, now is May....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.