Ck207

N400 Seattle (merged)

3,836 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Mari26 said:

That was fast ... 

Interview scheduled for October 7th, 2019 at 10:10 am in Portland, OR. 

Priority Date: January 26th, 2019

Where else could I have applied? xD 

I don't know? Maybe it's becasue I got transfered? 

Congrats! So guessing you live south of Seattle? Good to see movement, even though the order is... out of order lol.

6 hours ago, GermanG said:

Hi Felicie, I am one month behind you. I filed in October 2018 (at the end). Still nothing. The estimated times are 5 months to get reviewed and 6 months (February 2020) to get completed.

I live in Seattle area. What is the most recent case being processed (except for the January 2019, which is an outlier)?

They are scheduling June 2018 fillers now. There was a recent mid June filler that got scheduled for late September, I'm June 9th and still waiting.

Edited by washingtonian

Applied 5/19/2018

Interview 8/27/2019 

I was one of the unlucky ones whose officer was on 'audit' for the day.  So her supervisor had to review the case - she said that that she thought mine was straight forward so she did not anticipate a problem.  

Questions

- how long are people waiting to get their oath scheduled

- does the oath scheduling come only in email - or will it also be on the online system 

On 8/30/2019 at 11:52 PM, Felicie said:

Wish you the best of luck! Lemme know when you get scheduled 

I also wish everyone the best of luck! :) happy short work week! :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I had my interview today at Seattle office. It was approved at the end of the interview. Expect delays when going for the interview. It took 2.5 hours extra from my appt time. 

Question for people who have scheduled Oath ceremony - can I print out the document for Oath ceremony from the portal or do I need the actual physical mail they send to your address? 

I am moving cities next week and I am concerned I might not get the physical copy in mail .

Thanks

19 hours ago, SeattleCitizen said:

I had my interview today at Seattle office. It was approved at the end of the interview. Expect delays when going for the interview. It took 2.5 hours extra from my appt time. 

Question for people who have scheduled Oath ceremony - can I print out the document for Oath ceremony from the portal or do I need the actual physical mail they send to your address? 

I am moving cities next week and I am concerned I might not get the physical copy in mail .

Thanks

When is your outh ceremony?? And congratulations!!.

Edited by CaptainRidd

Timeline
On 8/22/2019 at 10:04 PM, AHG said:

Congrats EL79.

That's excellent news. I did not apply today, I got an appointment tomorrow at the Seattle passport agency. Will be applying with the expedited service, you'll need a hotel reservation or a travel itinerary within 2 weeks though. 

Good luck and you're almost there.

Hi AHG,

My oath ceremony got cancelled but it has not been re-scheduled yet. When that happened to you, did the status on the main page change? My main status still says "We scheduled your naturalization ceremony". How long did it take for them to reschedule you? Thanks for your help.

Timeline
2 hours ago, CaptainRidd said:

When is your outh ceremony?? And congratulations!!.

It got schedule for Sept 9th but got cancelled within few hours. Waiting for them to re-schedule.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Lebanon
Timeline
1 hour ago, SeattleCitizen said:

Hi AHG,

My oath ceremony got cancelled but it has not been re-scheduled yet. When that happened to you, did the status on the main page change? My main status still says "We scheduled your naturalization ceremony". How long did it take for them to reschedule you? Thanks for your help.

Hey SeattleCitizen,

Don't worry about it. When I went to the office for my oath, they told me that re-scheduling happens all the time.

My online status did not change at the time, but I got lucky and received my reschedule on the same day. Give it some time and you will get it.

Timeline
2 hours ago, AHG said:

Hey SeattleCitizen,

Don't worry about it. When I went to the office for my oath, they told me that re-scheduling happens all the time.

My online status did not change at the time, but I got lucky and received my reschedule on the same day. Give it some time and you will get it.

Thanks! That's helpful.

Timeline
11 hours ago, SeattleCitizen said:

Thanks! That's helpful.

Got re-scheduled today. Interestingly, the location is Seattle downtown waterfront (Alaskan Way). Has anyone got notice for this location?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Lebanon
Timeline
11 minutes ago, SeattleCitizen said:

Got re-scheduled today. Interestingly, the location is Seattle downtown waterfront (Alaskan Way). Has anyone got notice for this location?

Lucky you.

you'll become a Citizen with a view LOL...Enjoy it,

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
12 minutes ago, SeattleCitizen said:

I have schedule for my ceremony. Got the letter a week ago or so. Now there's showing on my USPS informed delivery,I have mail coming today from USCIS Portland. I'm getting nervous.😔

Any idea what is it? Hopefully not cancellation 🤞

On 9/4/2019 at 6:54 PM, SeattleCitizen said:

Thanks

46 minutes ago, SeattleCitizen said:

Congrats! I had my interview on the same day and it was approved. Yesterday, I got the notice that Oath Ceremony was scheduled and mailed but I'm not able to see the document on the MYUSCIS website. Does your oath ceremony letter show up right away on the portal? and how long does it take to get the letter in mail?

Thanks,

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.