3,014 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 minutes ago, aquila said:

Does it mean mine is approved too? My i485 says the same as yours but my i360 had no updates since i submitted my rfe April 5,2017.

My packet was received at Vermont on Feb 21,2017.

Rfe March 15,2017.

Rfe received April 5,2017.

May 22,2018 i485 changed from case received to no information available

I think yes ! Did u ever get ur ead c31?

Filed: Other Timeline
2 minutes ago, Cindygodisgood1 said:

I think yes ! Did u ever get ur ead c31?

Thanks for your response.

NoI didn't apply under c31, I applied for c9 which I'm using at the moment to work.

I'll be submitting my renewal for the c9 in a couple of weeks to come.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline
2 hours ago, aquila said:

Thanks for your response.

NoI didn't apply under c31, I applied for c9 which I'm using at the moment to work.

I'll be submitting my renewal for the c9 in a couple of weeks to come.

Aquila we have same the same timeless

Timeline
1 minute ago, aquila said:

Please Have you got any updates on your case or approval?

I received an email on June 5th said there is not update by now

Timeline
11 minutes ago, aquila said:

Let's continue to hope and pray all is going on well because I really don't know what is going on with USCIS.

Yeah we keep praying God already make a way just matter of time

So with all these updates that we initially considered to be potentially caused by an error in USCIS system,  and with I31 being sent out without being applied for and with no further updates on the actual I360, I have decided to schedule an infopass for early Friday morning to get some clarification. Hopefully, I will be able to shed some light on why and what exactly is going on so that persons on here that are in a similar position can have an idea tentatively what is going on and whether receipt of a C31 EAD is an indication that the I360 has been approved. I will keep you guys posted on the developments at infopass. 

Edited by Military

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
49 minutes ago, bold said:

Hi folks, any June GC approvals?

normally how long it takes after uscis receives rfe and sends back response 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
4 hours ago, rza said:

normally how long it takes after uscis receives rfe and sends back response 

It took 3 months for me to get approval after responding to the rfe

1 hour ago, Double said:

Hello.

Would receiving RFE on good moral character delay I-765 processing? Has anyone gotten a receipt notice for employment authorization before receiving prima facie? I filed concurrently.

I think it’s not gonna delay the processing if you responded quickly to them .. i sent my package all together 2/22/2018 and got my notices weeks after that .. and the biometrics letter for EAD after 3 weeks .. and then i got my EAD in hand a month ago , i never received prima facie !

when did you apply ??  

On 6/4/2018 at 7:21 AM, nap_o said:

Thanks for replying Sandra!

Unfortunately he just refuses to do so. I have asked him several times to let USCIS know but he doesn't care and won't do it... I sent USCIS three separate letters, 1. change of address. 2. remove attorney. 3. PF extension. 

I’m in the same boat. Still haven’t received my Prima facie renewal since it expired in feb.😢 

I’ve done an info pass and all...nothing.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Wow, that is frustrating. Did you have an attorney representing you? Maybe USCIS sent it to different address?

I received my PF automatically... the attorney kept it without letting me know until 3 months after when my friend went to his office (since I moved to another state)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.