3,014 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline
11 hours ago, MsVi2 said:

Why would they ask for evidence of battery(abuse) for your I-765? 

@sandranj Can you clarify this?  When you don't submit your i485 with Vawa, you continue to renew your i765 under catergory c31 right? When you finally submit your i485, do you submit a new i765 under category c9, or do you wait until i485 is approved and then renew your i765 under category c9??

will it affect my i485 if i ignore application and deny?

Filed: Other Country: Tanzania
Timeline
On 4/12/2018 at 7:23 PM, sandranj said:

I don't remember if  I answered your message or not,  please let me know ok.

Hi Sandra, no, you haven't answered yet. It was about filing 601.

AOS paperwork mailed 02/06/13

Text received 02/14/13

Check cleared 02/14/13

NOA1 received 02/19/13

Bio Notification 02/23/13

Walk-in bio 03/08/13

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
19 hours ago, rza said:

both

The restraining order may prove abuse but it will not prove a bonafide marriage. I  saw before many people who submitted expired restrained order  but lately many people here sent me pm saying that Vawa Unit was asking for valid restraining order. If your restraining order is not valid anymore then it will depend of the officer adjudicating your case if he/she will accept or not.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Just now, sandranj said:

The restraining order may prove abuse but it will not prove a bonafide marriage. I  saw before many people who submitted expired restrained order  but lately many people here sent me pm saying that Vawa Unit was asking for valid restraining order. If your restraining order is not valid anymore then it will depend of the officer adjudicating your case if he/she will accept or not.

my restraingin order expires june 3 2018 this year

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 4/13/2018 at 4:50 PM, Roms2017 said:

Hello guys i need help.

I wanna renew my ead and i still have my vawa pending.

What can i do and where to send the renewal form?.

Thanks

You just can renew your EAD if you have a pending I-485. To renew submit to Vermont.

Filed: Other Country: Tanzania
Timeline
47 minutes ago, sandranj said:

Please send me a pm again because  I couldn't find your message OK.

Ok. I just sent you a message. From KMogens.

AOS paperwork mailed 02/06/13

Text received 02/14/13

Check cleared 02/14/13

NOA1 received 02/19/13

Bio Notification 02/23/13

Walk-in bio 03/08/13

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline
30 minutes ago, sandranj said:

You just can renew your EAD if you have a pending I-485. To renew submit to Vermont.

Thank you Sandranj.

God bless you

Filed: Timeline

Hi everyone.

My friend had a EAD issued  on  November 2017. He has it in hands since. 

Card Was Mailed To Me

On November 9, 2017, we mailed your new card for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization,

THEN,Last week, there was a status update saying.

Decision Notice Mailed

On March 19, 2018, we denied your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization,

Is now the EAD not Valid, is the VAWA denied? 

1 hour ago, digonyc said:

Hi everyone.

My friend had a EAD issued  on  November 2017. He has it in hands since. 

Card Was Mailed To Me

On November 9, 2017, we mailed your new card for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization,

THEN,Last week, there was a status update saying.

Decision Notice Mailed

On March 19, 2018, we denied your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization,

Is now the EAD not Valid, is the VAWA denied? 

Your friend should call to confirm that in fact his/her card has been denied or cancelled.  Uscis website seems to be mess up lately. Sometimes the new website is showing a different message than the old website is just all crazy.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.