3,014 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, iwillsurvive said:

Yes

Thanks @iwillsurvive I suppose I should go redo my medical now. 

2 hours ago, FocusedFemale said:

Thanks @iwillsurvive I suppose I should go redo my medical now. 

Hey! My suggestion to you would be to NOT do your medial right now. Wait till you get interview notice and then do medical. 

Medical results are only valid for one year and some field offices are taking months to schedule interview for I-485. 

Sometimes uscis sends a RFE for missing/expired medical during case transfer phase else 

your interview notice might ask you to bring updated medical results. 

My medical results had expired in 2016 but when I got my interview notice for Feb,2018, the notice did not even ask to bring medical. I did it anyway and during my interview the immigration officer asked for updated medical results. 

This is not a legal advice nor I am an attorney. I am just telling you what my experience is.

2 hours ago, RdMngo said:

Hey! My suggestion to you would be to NOT do your medial right now. Wait till you get interview notice and then do medical. 

Medical results are only valid for one year and some field offices are taking months to schedule interview for I-485. 

Sometimes uscis sends a RFE for missing/expired medical during case transfer phase else 

your interview notice might ask you to bring updated medical results. 

My medical results had expired in 2016 but when I got my interview notice for Feb,2018, the notice did not even ask to bring medical. I did it anyway and during my interview the immigration officer asked for updated medical results. 

This is not a legal advice nor I am an attorney. I am just telling you what my experience is.

Thank you @RdMngo I truly appreciate you telling me this. I will heed your advice. I’d rather not waste my money. 

Filed: Other Timeline
1 hour ago, Peppermint said:

USCIS updated processing time!!! VAWA - November 21, 2016

I always wonder if this means that cases up to Nov 21st have had an ACTION done on the case (such as RFE), not necessarily approval, because there are still early November 2016 filers waiting for approval. 

33 minutes ago, MsVi2 said:

I always wonder if this means that cases up to Nov 21st have had an ACTION done on the case (such as RFE), not necessarily approval, because there are still early November 2016 filers waiting for approval. 

Yes it only means those cases are responded to (not necessarily approved) because USCIS cannot control how long someone will take to answer RFE

Filed: Other Country: Gambia
Timeline
2 hours ago, iwillsurvive said:

Yes it only means those cases are responded to (not necessarily approved) because USCIS cannot control how long someone will take to answer RFE

It means they are slow on cases In this forum??Because said said she has some  January and February cases approved already why some November and December cases are still pending!So I don’t really understand them at all.Im almost having a heart Attack !God Please help me because I’m losing it😒😒😒

41 minutes ago, Kleenex12 said:

It means they are slow on cases In this forum??Because said said she has some  January and February cases approved already why some November and December cases are still pending!So I don’t really understand them at all.Im almost having a heart Attack !God Please help me because I’m losing it😒😒😒

Every officer works at a different speed and has cases with different levels of difficulty in front of them. So while an officer  with very clear cases that don’t require RFE’s can be at February already, an officer that has to write out many RFE’s can still be at November/December. All we can do is wait. Everyone is anxious but we all have to be patient. 

Hi All,

My I-360 Journey:

Applied for I-360 Application December 8th, 2016

Got Receipt and Prima Facie: Januray 7th, 2017

Applied I-485 and I-756: January 10th, 2017

EAD card : March 29th, 2017

EAD Renewal Application: Sep 29,2017

I-360 Approved: Mar 20,2018

Haven't received any reply regarding my EAD renewal application. Anyone have the same EAD timeline?

Sent EAD renewal application to Chicago lockbox.

Thanks

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Thanksyouall said:

Hi All,

My I-360 Journey:

Haven't received any reply regarding my EAD renewal application. Anyone have the same EAD timeline?

Thanks

Congratulations on your approval 

13 minutes ago, Thanksyouall said:

Hi All,

My I-360 Journey:

Thanks

Congratulations! Finally December approvals!

You should have sent EAD renewal to VSC as Vermont is responsible for you as a VAWA filer. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
12 minutes ago, iwillsurvive said:

Congratulations! Finally December approvals!

You should have sent EAD renewal to VSC as Vermont is responsible for you as a VAWA filer. 

congtars:)

26 minutes ago, Thanksyouall said:

Hi All,

My I-360 Journey:

Thanks

Congratulations on your approval! It’s so good to see December 2016 approval. I am patiently waiting as am also a December 2016 filer. 😊

Filed: Other Country: Gambia
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Thanksyouall said:

Hi All,

My I-360 Journey:

Thanks

Congratulations!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.