Hi All,

My I-360 Journey:

Applied for I-360 Application December 8th, 2016

Got Receipt and Prima Facie: Januray 7th, 2017

Applied I-485 and I-756: January 10th, 2017

EAD card : March 29th, 2017

EAD Renewal Application: Sep 29,2017

I-360 Approved: Mar 20,2018

Haven't received any reply regarding my EAD renewal application. Anyone have the same EAD timeline?

Sent EAD renewal application to Chicago lockbox.

Thanks

Congratulations.. I am December 6th 2016. I am hoping for some goods news soon as well the other December filers. Did they update your case status? 

2 hours ago, Thanksyouall said:

Hi All,

My I-360 Journey:

Haven't received any reply regarding my EAD renewal application. Anyone have the same EAD timeline?

Thanks

Congratulations..am December 5th. Praying for good news for all of us  very soon.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone! I would like to share my experience in my VAWA application. I'm so happy to say that I got my 1-360 approval notice today, March 19, 2018! 

My timeline:

November 14, 2016 - sent I-360, I-485 and I-756 to USCIS

November 21, 2016 - receipt notice

December 9, 2016 - Prima Facie

January 5, 2017 - got biometrics done for my kids included in my application (surprisingly, I didn't receive an appointment letter for myself)

February 7, 2017 - EAD approval notice

February 14, 2017 - EAD received 

October 24, 2017 - Applied EAD extension

November 20, 2017 - biometrics appointment (finally!)

January 3, 2018 - received new EAD

March 19, 2018 - I-360 approved

God is good!!! Now is another waiting time for AOS interview. Does it really take around 12 months to finally have the interview? Thanks and God bless all of us VAWA filers!!! :D

2 hours ago, Thanksyouall said:

Hi All,

My I-360 Journey:

Thanks

Congrats!!! It’s an awesome feeling! God is Great!

3 minutes ago, skippynutella said:

Hello everyone! I would like to share my experience in my VAWA application. I'm so happy to say that I got my 1-360 approval notice today, March 19, 2018! 

My timeline:

January 5, 2017 - got biometrics done for my kids included in my application (surprisingly, I didn't receive an appointment letter for myself)

God is good!!! Now is another waiting time for AOS interview. Does it really take around 12 months to finally have the interview? Thanks and God bless all of us VAWA filers!!! :D

Congratulations! I don’t think it takes a year, 6-9 months is more accurate, it seems. Welcome to the Homestretch Club!!!

20 minutes ago, skippynutella said:

My timeline:

Congratulations! What’s your local field office? We can look up I-485 processing times :)

25 minutes ago, skippynutella said:

My timeline:

Another approval..yayyy. Congratulations God is great.

14 minutes ago, skippynutella said:

Local office is San Francisco :)

On January 31, 2018 San Francisco was working on cases up until December 30, 2016. So unfortunately SF is currently taking 13 months. The date that you can count from is the date when the National Benefits Center receives your I-485 before forwarding it to SF.

On 3/19/2018 at 11:36 PM, FocusedFemale said:

Thank you @RdMngo I truly appreciate you telling me this. I will heed your advice. I’d rather not waste my money. 

You’re welcome @FocusedFemale!! Good luck and don’t forget to call different Civil Surgeons in your area to get the cheapest price for your medical exam. 

You can check the USCIS civil surgeons’ list on Uscis.gov 

Filed: Other Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Congrats to all approved ones ... im still waiting since October 2016 after receiving myrfe response on Nov 2016 i checked with infopass IO on feb 2018 she asked me to wait . Enailed my senator yesterday i dont know what will happen im losing all hope now..😭😭

7 hours ago, RdMngo said:

You’re welcome @FocusedFemale!! Good luck and don’t forget to call different Civil Surgeons in your area to get the cheapest price for your medical exam. 

You can check the USCIS civil surgeons’ list on Uscis.gov 

Thank you, will certainly do. 

6 hours ago, rayofhope said:

Congrats to all approved ones ... im still waiting since October 2016 after receiving myrfe response on Nov 2016 i checked with infopass IO on feb 2018 she asked me to wait . Enailed my senator yesterday i dont know what will happen im losing all hope now..😭😭

CALL the Senator’s office. Emails are easy to ignore, you can’t tell if it’s seen or not. With a phone call, the only issue would be if there’s someone available to talk at the moment. When you call, don’t mention the email until it seems you’re getting nowhere, because they might just be able to help you right away. If you say “I sent an email yesterday.”, they could say “We will send you a response...”, and you might lose your opportunity to be transferred to the person in charge of immigration issues. 

I am not an attorney, just a thought. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My vawa approved on dec 2017 , after that  I got letter saying that right now nothing needed but be ready with medical ( I didn’t submit before) we let you know if mail or bring to interview. And online showing case is transferred to other office till now , no update .. when should I expect interview. 

Edited by Rookieden

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

10 hours ago, iwillsurvive said:

On January 31, 2018 San Francisco was working on cases up until December 30, 2016. So unfortunately SF is currently taking 13 months. The date that you can count from is the date when the National Benefits Center receives your I-485 before forwarding it to SF.

Thanks @iwillsurvive 😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.