1,678 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
10 minutes ago, orestovich said:

Ridiculous... this whole thing just getting better and better 

Wow! They are really taking time.. this is insane telling you, someone needs to take action and solve this workload problem! This can't go like this.. They changed the processing times maybe more than 4 times in 6 months already.. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Montenegro
Timeline
16 hours ago, orestovich said:

Ridiculous... this whole thing just getting better and better 

Thats so frustrating.  Hopefully u will hear something soon 🤞🏻

Timeline
4 hours ago, Elliej said:

Anyone posting on those facebook groups about november approvals yet?

I've seen approvals from Nov 3 - 8 - 18 and 25 but mostly October.. 

Timeline

FYI guys that someone from FB groups got RFE on Jul 27th.. her dates are below

Received :Nov 26 2018

RFE: 07/26/19

Nebraska office..

Timeline
8 hours ago, Bariskurt said:

FYI guys that someone from FB groups got RFE on Jul 27th.. her dates are below

Received :Nov 26 2018

RFE: 07/26/19

Nebraska office..

Thanks for the updates. Getting antsy today mark 9 months

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Jcarla70 said:

Approved today!!!

Receipt: Nebraska Nov 19,2018

No RFE. God is good!!! Keep faith!!

Congrats!!!!

did anything update on the uscis website? Or did they email u?

Edited by Elliej
Add on

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Jcarla70 said:

Thank you!! I received an email this pm saying that 601A was approved and went to tracker app and there was the approval Notice too. 

That’s exciting.  Congratulations. 

I was just wondering about their alert system so i can stop harrassing the mailman lol

Timeline

Pretty much "I want to say 90 percent" applications are getting approved for this 601a.. either or after rfe.. The important and bothering part is overseas.. wishing everyone good luck here.. cause everyone deserves the best after all this patience..🙏🙏

1 minute ago, Elliej said:

I was just wondering about their alert system so i can stop harrassing the mailman lol

12 minutes ago, Elliej said:

Yes, very excited!. If you sign up for notifications, you’ll probably get an email before the letter comes in the mail. But I don’t really know under which parameters they are working. I saw ppl that don’t receive anything on the app but the letter on mail, and the case review is confusing, there’s still ppl waiting from sept. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.