1,678 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Bariskurt said:

Hey Tyssa, Don't worry you'll get your approval in a month after you file your rfe believing that🙏.. and about that updates, basically just download the app from app store whic I attached the photo for u.. enter your case number and that's it. On Any single update on your case the app will notify you with a ring and e-mail if you prefer.. good luck thanx..

Screenshot_20190717-215745_Google Play Store.jpg

Thank you so much! 🙏🏻

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Montenegro
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Maria A said:

Hi Guys!!!! We just received my husband's  I-601A approval letter today!!!

Nebraska Office 

Received Date: October 25th, 2018

Biometrics: December 4th, 2018 

It was definitely not an easy process, but so worth the wait. 

Congrats!!!!! Thanks for the update

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
1 hour ago, Maria A said:

Hi Guys!!!! We just received my husband's  I-601A approval letter today!!!

Nebraska Office 

Received Date: October 25th, 2018

Biometrics: December 4th, 2018 

It was definitely not an easy process, but so worth the wait. 

Did you get rfe before? And do you guys have kids?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Maria A said:

Hi! No I didn't receive the RFE. Also, we don't have kids. 

Awesome!🤟 congrats and good luck in your next step.. pls keep us update 

Question for anyone else that got a RFE and later received the approval. Did you got an email, text or just the letter on the mail? I would like to sign up for the email updates because I will be going out of state next week but I am hearing that they are not updating online and just sending the letters. Also I couldn’t find the App that was mentioned here, found different ones...

Thank you in advance 

Timeline
54 minutes ago, Tyssa said:

Question for anyone else that got a RFE and later received the approval. Did you got an email, text or just the letter on the mail? I would like to sign up for the email updates because I will be going out of state next week but I am hearing that they are not updating online and just sending the letters. Also I couldn’t find the App that was mentioned here, found different ones...

Thank you in advance 

Good luck!!! I hear the approvals only take 2 weeks  none of the apps worked for me either.   They gave me the same info as uscis.  Keep us posted

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 hours ago, Tyssa said:

Thank you in advance 

I didn’t get an RFE but I was signed up to get texts and emails and I got a text that said there had been a change made to my case so I went online and it said I was approved, then I got an email and about a week later I got the approval notice in the mail

2 minutes ago, Dalila Gonzalez said:

I didn’t get an RFE but I was signed up to get texts and emails and I got a text that said there had been a change made to my case so I went online and it said I was approved, then I got an email and about a week later I got the approval notice in the mail

Where can I sign up for the email and texts? 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Tyssa said:

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/displayLogon.do 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 7/19/2019 at 10:49 AM, Tyssa said:

You go on USCIS case status, it asks you for your case number (receipt number) and you can check there. I believe you make an account so that your case is attached to it and when you go to my cases it shows you your case number and to the right side or towards the bottom it lets you put yes on receive text messages and emails

46 minutes ago, Dalila Gonzalez said:

You go on USCIS case status, it asks you for your case number (receipt number) and you can check there. I believe you make an account so that your case is attached to it and when you go to my cases it shows you your case number and to the right side or towards the bottom it lets you put yes on receive text messages and emails

I did that! Fingers crossed now that soon I can get to share the good news with you guys here! 🙏🏻

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.