1,678 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Bariskurt said:

Just type 601a and search in groups.. there are many.. 

Is there any update in here? Anyone get approval from October or November yet? 7.5 months no news on me:(

34 minutes ago, Bariskurt said:

Just type 601a and search in groups.. there are many.. 

Is there any update in here? Anyone get approval from October or November yet? 7.5 months no news on me:(

Potomac , October 10

9 months and counting...

Nothing yet 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
1 hour ago, orestovich said:

Potomac , October 10

9 months and counting...

Nothing yet 

Wow! Potomac supposed to be faster 😑 pls update us as soon as you get your approval 🤟 good luck..

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
On 6/3/2019 at 6:35 PM, spoler said:

Dear Friends, 

I just received phone call from my lawyer. After 283 days waiting, I finally approved. 

Received August 16, 2018 Nebraska 

Biometrics Completed September 28, 2018

Received Letter (lawyer) June 3, 2019. 

The app and website still doesn't show any updated info since August 2018.

I am waiting for interview date. 

Thank you so much for all support, prayers and help here. 😘🙏

I hanging here and keep you updated for next step. 

Hello Friends,

Update. My I601A approved on June 3, 2019. My NVC side closed in 2018. I already filled DS-260 and 864 last year. So I asked new interview from Consulate. They were nice and helpful in the email.

I will leave the country next week for going the interview first week of August. 

I should travel 3 weeks earlier than interview because the medical result they said after 10 days. I super nervous...back after 9 years. Please, support and pray for me. 🙏

1 hour ago, spoler said:

Hello Friends,

Update. My I601A approved on June 3, 2019. My NVC side closed in 2018. I already filled DS-260 and 864 last year. So I asked new interview from Consulate. They were nice and helpful in the email.

I will leave the country next week for going the interview first week of August. 

I should travel 3 weeks earlier than interview because the medical result they said after 10 days. I super nervous...back after 9 years. Please, support and pray for me. 🙏

Safe travels and good luck on the interview! Update us as soon as you can! I will be thinking of you! 🙏🏻

Hi guys! I am meeting my attorney tomorrow to turn in what I have so far to reply to the RFE. Just wondering if anyone here was also asked to provide evidence that you would be exposed to a greater level of risk than the average resident of the area in which you intend to reside. It’s asking for a statement explaining in detail the hardships I would experience and the subsequent hardship it would cause to my mother. The statement needs to be supported by documentary evidence?! 😩

Thank you in advance!!!

Hi! So for me I wrote an additional declaration letter and had subheading for each part they requested more evidence. It was around 5-6 pages and I stated for that section : I shared about my anxiety and how I have lived my whole life in the U.S I talked about not being familiar with Mexico and not speaking Spanish fluently and how I would clearly be seen as an American. I talked about being afraid that I would be used to hurt my family in the U.S I also provided articles of the places I could possibly live in Mexico. I am

mexican and have an aunt in Monterrey and another aunt in Mexico City I provided articles of the dangers in those cities. I also talked about access to doctors and how I won’t have that in Mexico. I do take anti depressants and visit a therapist once a week and I would be in danger if I went over there not having access to them. I hope this helps. Im not sure if your lawyer is telling to write a declaration letter but if you do whatever you write in it make sure you have things that support it. I talked about professional hardship and had two of my bosses write letters for me. I talked about family hardship so I had my dad and brother write a letter since they didn’t in the first packet (I had my mom and sister write one on the first packet). 

5 hours ago, Danifrangutier said:

Hi! So for me I wrote an additional declaration letter and had subheading for each part they requested more evidence. It was around 5-6 pages and I stated for that section : I shared about my anxiety and how I have lived my whole life in the U.S I talked about not being familiar with Mexico and not speaking Spanish fluently and how I would clearly be seen as an American. I talked about being afraid that I would be used to hurt my family in the U.S I also provided articles of the places I could possibly live in Mexico. I am

mexican and have an aunt in Monterrey and another aunt in Mexico City I provided articles of the dangers in those cities. I also talked about access to doctors and how I won’t have that in Mexico. I do take anti depressants and visit a therapist once a week and I would be in danger if I went over there not having access to them. I hope this helps. Im not sure if your lawyer is telling to write a declaration letter but if you do whatever you write in it make sure you have things that support it. I talked about professional hardship and had two of my bosses write letters for me. I talked about family hardship so I had my dad and brother write a letter since they didn’t in the first packet (I had my mom and sister write one on the first packet). 

Thank you! This was very helpful!!! 

Timeline
10 hours ago, Tyssa said:

Thank you! This was very helpful!!! 

Hey get some personal statements from your friend or work or relatives that they were also witnessed to your hardship 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Elliej said:

Any approvals for november yet 😬

Checking all the groups not yet.. Late October's are getting Rfe's and approvals (Oct18-20) what is your dates? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.