1,678 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Lorenz said:

Yes I have DACA. I didn’t receive a receipt letter either, still waiting for approval 

After your payment you should received receipt letter from they received  your appl (About 2-3 weeks) Did you use lawyer or did it yourself ?

If you know your receipt number, you can request missing documents from USCIS.

2 hours ago, spoler said:

After your payment you should received receipt letter from they received  your appl (About 2-3 weeks) Did you use lawyer or did it yourself ?

If you know your receipt number, you can request missing documents from USCIS.

We do have an attorney, according to her she sent the application early July of 2018. And she says sometimes stuff like this happens.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 5/31/2019 at 6:41 PM, Lorenz said:

We do have an attorney, according to her she sent the application early July of 2018. And she says sometimes stuff like this happens.

I'd call USCIS and let them know you'd like your email address added to your case service list in addition to your attorney's.  That way you are always in the loop and know when you need to take action on anything immediately.  

17 minutes ago, spoler said:

Dear Friends, 

I just received phone call from my lawyer. After 283 days waiting, I finally approved. 

Received August 16, 2018 Nebraska 

Biometrics Completed September 28, 2018

Received Letter (lawyer) June 3, 2019. 

The app and website still doesn't show any updated info since August 2018.

I am waiting for interview date. 

Thank you so much for all support, prayers and help here. 😘🙏

I hanging here and keep you updated for next step. 

🙌🏻🙏🏻 Awesome news!!!! Congrats 🎉😘

4 hours ago, spoler said:

Dear Friends, 

I just received phone call from my lawyer. After 283 days waiting, I finally approved. 

Congrads!!!

On 5/31/2019 at 9:43 AM, Lorenz said:

Hi everyone, I submitted the I-601A early July 2018, so far I haven’t received a receipt letter nor the appointment for the biometrics, is anyone going thru the same situation? 

We sent our i601a in September didn't receive receipt but got biometric letter the same month for biometrics in October.  Im wondering if it's normal?!?!

7 hours ago, spoler said:

Dear Friends, 

Yaaay! Congratulations!!! 

Best wishes on  your next step 😊

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Guatemala
Timeline
18 hours ago, spoler said:

Dear Friends, 

Congratulations!  What country will your appointment be at?

Timeline
7 hours ago, spoler said:

Thank you so much.

Hungary, Europe 

My husband is Guatemala but nvc is taking WAY LONGER THEN EXPECTED😒😒😒😒

Timeline
1 minute ago, Simplysmiling said:

Guys, 

God is so good, we got a call from our Lawyer and was told that we were approved!  Guys, I can not tell you how relieved I am.  We did not get our approval letter yet, but I have faith. Now on to the journey of NVC and hoping Guatemala has a quick turn around!  Peeps, keep your head up, don't be like me and freak out at every news update. I will continue to pray for all on here that are still waiting.  Blessings

Make sure all your documents are uploaded correctly and  you uploaded everything neeesed all at once . Our lawyer did not upload correctly and our case has been at nvc since March 25😢

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.