2,033 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country:
Timeline
2 hours ago, YafaUSA said:

Yes so frustrating... I can only hope it'll be quick like you said. And hoping the same for you my friend.

Thanks, we all need to be over with USCIS successfully so we can enjoy the beach in the summer lollzzzz hopefully soon :)

On 4/9/2018 at 1:12 PM, Carlos Santana said:

My USCIS account, which I just created, shows:

We are processing your form. It can take up to 48 hours for all of your case information to show on your home page.

But, they do knowledge they received the application on March 29th, so... When are they counting these 48 hours from? Or am I getting this message because I just created the account?

Application for Naturalization

N-400

We are processing your form. It can take up to 48 hours for all of your case information to show on your home page.

I have not received any e-mail or anything, its been 5days still my online account is showing same message, Should I wait for any letter from USCIS? please let me know if any of you guys know the answer. Thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm excited, my status just changed to: Interview Scheduled

08-20-2011 Married

Work Visa

03-04-2012 Obtained L1-B Visa at Champlain, NY POE

Green Card

(Day 0) 03-13-2014 Mailed AOS package to Chicago Lock box

(Day 29) 04-11-2014 Bio-metrics appointment letter received (appointment 05/02/2014)

(Day 29) 04-11-2014 Successful Bio-metrics walk-in @ West Palm Beach, FL

(Day 53) 05-05-2014 Received hard copy of Interview Letter.

(Day 82) 06-03-2014 Day of AOS interview, Approved on the spot, given an approval letter.

(Day 89) 06-09-2014 Green Card in hand delivered after only 89 days.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Citizenship

(Day 0) 03-19-2018 N-400 Application Submitted Online

(Day 21) 04-09-2018 Bio-metrics Appointment @ West Palm Beach, FL

(Day 77) 06-04-2018 Received Interview Letter

(Day 114) Naturalization Interview - Approved on the spot @West Palm Beach, FL

(Day 116) Naturalization Oath Ceremony @ West Palm Beach, FL

________________________________________________________________________________________

Passport

(Day 0) 07-20-2018 Applied for passport (Non-Expedited) @ Clerk of Country, Port St Lucie Florida

(Day 17) 08-06-2018 Passport Received

9 hours ago, Mad rabbit said:

My account at Uscis.gov was blocked. Not sure why... and when I’m trying to reset it they are saying that my log in is incorrect...

I have the same problem with being block. Anyone else have this problem?

Filed: Timeline

Hello all,

as I already stated, I am a March filer, but as I got tremendous help from this group here as well, I felt like giving a short progress report from my interview this morning.

In summary, It could not have gone any easier and smoother. I was supposed to be there at 8AM and was, not too long of a waiting line and a nice room to relax in while waiting for my name to be called. Mrs. Lovethemidwest was with me but was very politely told it would only be me needed for the interview.

The interview took hardly 20 minutes. We received some of the basic information after the officer had a look at my file. He verified my passport and my free card, no joint interview, by the way.

Then he asked me many of the yes/no questions, asked me a bit about my travel history in the last years, etc. 

I answered all the civics questions right and the very simple English test. I was approved on the spot. And now we are celebrating by having fancy hipster coffee to go on a nice hipster neighborhood walk, and soon we will have fancy hipster pizza here followed by ice cream.

Biggest surprise: He didn’t ask for any of the required documents but my passport and green card. 

Biggest downer: He said I should soon get a letter for an interview date....and that I should be a citizen in two months.....I know this sounds like a first world problem to complain about, but I thought being scheduled for the oath was a rather quick process. Everything has been so fast so far, I applied early in March and it has luckily been nothing but smooth sailing. I have to admit I was hoping to celebrate July 4th as a US Citizen, oh well.

I appreciate this forum and all the support here a lot !

57 minutes ago, lovethemidwest said:

Hello all,

as I already stated, I am a March filer, but as I got tremendous help from this group here as well, I felt like giving a short progress report from my interview this morning.

In summary, It could not have gone any easier and smoother. I was supposed to be there at 8AM and was, not too long of a waiting line and a nice room to relax in while waiting for my name to be called. Mrs. Lovethemidwest was with me but was very politely told it would only be me needed for the interview.

The interview took hardly 20 minutes. We received some of the basic information after the officer had a look at my file. He verified my passport and my free card, no joint interview, by the way.

Then he asked me many of the yes/no questions, asked me a bit about my travel history in the last years, etc. 

I answered all the civics questions right and the very simple English test. I was approved on the spot. And now we are celebrating by having fancy hipster coffee to go on a nice hipster neighborhood walk, and soon we will have fancy hipster pizza here followed by ice cream.

Biggest surprise: He didn’t ask for any of the required documents but my passport and green card. 

Biggest downer: He said I should soon get a letter for an interview date....and that I should be a citizen in two months.....I know this sounds like a first world problem to complain about, but I thought being scheduled for the oath was a rather quick process. Everything has been so fast so far, I applied early in March and it has luckily been nothing but smooth sailing. I have to admit I was hoping to celebrate July 4th as a US Citizen, oh well.

I appreciate this forum and all the support here a lot !

wow that is awesome...congratulations, i hope you get that july 4th oath ceremony (hopefully thats still possible). Best regards...yay!!!!!

Filed: Timeline
56 minutes ago, ady-g said:

Oath Ceremony is June 28th at 8am. this time in 3 weeks i will be a US Citizen

Congratulations!!! How do you already know when your oath ceremony is ? My experience was the same and I am really happy to be done with it.

I was just told I would get a letter in the mail....did anything change online for you ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country:
Timeline
4 hours ago, jskibo said:

Just got the interview scheduled text notice, waiting for the PDF notice to post to the account with the date.

Great news :) Keep us posted. 

Edited by Name O Boy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.