TBoneTX

August 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,840 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
7 hours ago, anna lucia said:

Heyyy Ive been in silence for 258 days, not even a RFE. So you are not alone on this hahaha I just sent the e-mail to my fiance with this thing about congressperson and senator, ombudsman lets see. But anyway they wont forget about us, at some point they will get to our case.

Thank you!  Yes, the time will come I am sure. To a productive and happy wait.! :)

Timeline
11 hours ago, Vholde346 said:

Have you made sure that they actually received what you needed to send back?

Do you mean by calling? I have not, however, I think it is time now again. We found out about the RFP only by calling back in February. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

So good morning to all of you. My fiancee opened the second inquiry and chased them by e-mail about the first inquiry at the same day. Now they answered the e-mail saying that we have to wait at least 30 days again! They didnt read our e-mail, they were acting as if it was our first inquiry. Man its so frustrating! I got very mad today!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 minutes ago, anna lucia said:

So good morning to all of you. My fiancee opened the second inquiry and chased them by e-mail about the first inquiry at the same day. Now they answered the e-mail saying that we have to wait at least 30 days again! They didnt read our e-mail, they were acting as if it was our first inquiry. Man its so frustrating! I got very mad today!

Am sorry to hear that!
Have u considered ur congressman? Or the Ombudsmen?
Those are all options if USCIS inquiries are not getting you anywhere

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 minutes ago, emekus94 said:

Am sorry to hear that!
Have u considered ur congressman? Or the Ombudsmen?
Those are all options if USCIS inquiries are not getting you anywhere

He is doing everything now, congressman, ombudsman. They are playing with peoples lives its not fair.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, anna lucia said:

He is doing everything now, congressman, ombudsman. They are playing with peoples lives its not fair.

I know. It's tough
Seems you have done everything so far- Breathe. Praying for y'all
This time next year, for all of us- this all will be a foggy memory!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

So I am in rainy Madison, WI right now. Officers at immigration didn’t bat an eyelid at me entering. I’m shattered though!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Grenada
Timeline
48 minutes ago, 4A2 said:

GOD is good... It has been a long wait... :jest: :wub:

After an RFE we are finally approved! 

Approved.jpeg

Congratulations!!!! Did you call recently?

Timeline
1 minute ago, MCL said:

Congratulations!!!! Did you call recently?

No, I went in to check today in the old site and "there it was"  -- Plus we received an email advising. 

The new site is not updated yet. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Grenada
Timeline
5 hours ago, 4A2 said:

No, I went in to check today in the old site and "there it was"  -- Plus we received an email advising. 

The new site is not updated yet. 

But you didn't call or email them to make an inquiry since it took so long?

Timeline
34 minutes ago, MCL said:

But you didn't call or email them to make an inquiry since it took so long?

Called back in February, spoke to Tier 2 that informed us that they needed more information, two or three days later we got the RFE. Took some time to prepare and they approve 10 days after sending the response. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.