dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2018

864 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, may I ask is anyone here recently get interview date at HCM (Viet Nam). How long does it take from CC to interview date schedule? Thank for sharing.

NSC

NOA1: 03 JUL 2017

NOA2: 31 JAN 2018

NVC RECEIVED: FEB 15 2018

CASE #: MAR 21 2018

DS261: MAR 24 2018

AOS PAY: MAR 27 2018, "PAID" MAR 29 2018

IV PAY: MAR 29 2018

SD: APR 05 2018

CC: APR 17 2018

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
16 hours ago, AnayraMG said:

YESSSSSS Congratulations sweetie i knew you would get your date shortly !!!!! 

Thank you so much!<3 when is your appt? Plz keep in touch so I can know how the interview process is :)

Timeline
On 3/29/2018 at 4:50 PM, Paola93 said:

I called about 30 min ago and no interview set up yet. 

They are horrible. It took 76 days for me to have a date.. and its going to be 116 days from cc to actual interview.

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Xindy1215 said:

Did you get a date?

No not yet. Im loosing hope. I was thinking to get a date for may but my hope is still hanging on. Knowing my 1 year anniverdary is Sunday and we will be apart from each other. 

Timeline
Just now, Paola93 said:

No not yet. Im loosing hope. I was thinking to get a date for may but my hope is still hanging on. Knowing my 1 year anniverdary is Sunday and we will be apart from each other. 

I totally understand we had our 1 yr anniversary in November and we were apart. We have our almost 10 month old baby and he still cant be 100% with his dad. They are horrible. I want this process to end so he can be here with us. I cant believe with all the money we pay and they cannot make things go faster. I dont know why we have to proof ourselves to them so many times if at the end it all comes down to being interviewed. I hope you get an appt monday. They say they go by case completed date but they dont. It made me so angry because some people from february got an interview in April with no expedite and with cr1s just like us.

:( very frustrating

Timeline
1 hour ago, Xindy1215 said:

Thank you so much!<3 when is your appt? Plz keep in touch so I can know how the interview process is :)

Mine is april 30th will make sure to let you know how it went :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, cybermax said:

My journey is done.

PD: 08-04-16 (F2A)

Scanned: 11-06-17

CCC: 12-01-17

Upgraded: 01-25-18 (CR1)

Interview: 03-26-18 (HCM-Vietnam Approved)

Issued: 03-30-18

Flight to US: 04-16-18

We got approved last Monday. The process went through quickly and smoothly at the US Embassy in Ho Chi Minh city - Vietnam. The whole waiting process for checking, scanning, taking documents and interview is around 2,5 hours but the interview part is just 2 minutes. A beautiful young lady asked me to step back and had a seat while she interviewing my wife. We brought 20 lbs of evidence but she never looked at them. She doesn’t care about log chat, bill, tax return, hotel resevation, tickets, money transfer receipt at all.

Only 3 questions were given:

1. How did we meet?

2. When did we fall in love? (Exact date required)

3. Show her some pictures that we were both together.

She took the photo timeline binder and went through quickly in just 10 seconds. She laughed so hard when saw our “crazy” pictures. Then she signed  the pink sheet, gave it to my wife and said: Welcome to America, you got approved.

Although it was extremely easy for us but it was not with everyone else in the room. A lot of blue sheet (denied) were given. Some were deinied right away because they didn’t prepare enough required documents. I think fail rate is around 70-80% (all visa categories) as what I see there.

Good look everyone.

Congratulations!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
1 hour ago, Robin1200 said:

Hello guys, got my p4 interview letter this morning :D

Congratulationsssss , how long have you waited from cc to get an interview date ? 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, hanin said:

Congratulationsssss , how long have you waited from cc to get an interview date ? 

Thanks.

CC date was Feb 27th got interview date march 29th.. that’s 30 days

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.