dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2018

864 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, rene_fisio said:

I received too a email this morning... my interview date is April 20th... Thank you God...Im very excited. Good news.

Great to hear the interviews at RDJ are being scheduled! Fingers crossed ours will be coming this week...what was your CC date? Ours was Feb 14th so I'm really hoping for April, otherwise it looks like I'll be taking a trip to Brazil for a visit next month! After a year of waiting the end feels like the hardest part.

Edited by matthogan

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
36 minutes ago, BFTE said:

Had my interview today and have been APPROVED!! :D
I hope to fly late next week!

Yayyy congratulations. 

Hey guys. Congratulations to all who have finally received interview dates. 

To update on my case... My husband went today for his medical and biometrics in Dominican Republic. He was told he has to go next friday to pick up his results. He spent about 4 hours in the clinic. Then his biometrics were at 2pm but since there was so much time to wait he went early and they let him go in before his scheduled time. So it's nice to keep in mind. And also keep in mind you may have to spend more money doing the medical than anticipated because of vaccinations.  My husband spent about $395 us dollars in the clinic. He also took passport size pictures with him to the medical but he ended up not needing them... They took his picture instead. Also no phones aloud in neither click or biometrics.

Now waiting for the actual date to get here.

Good luck everyone

5 minutes ago, iheartspink said:

To update on my case... My husband went today for his medical and biometrics in Dominican Republic. He was told he has to go next friday to pick up his results. He spent about 4 hours in the clinic. Then his biometrics were at 2pm but since there was so much time to wait he went early and they let him go in before his scheduled time. So it's nice to keep in mind. And also keep in mind you may have to spend more money doing the medical than anticipated because of vaccinations.  My husband spent about $395 us dollars in the clinic. He also took passport size pictures with him to the medical but he ended up not needing them... They took his picture instead. Also no phones aloud in neither click or biometrics.

Good luck everyone

WOW 😮 

thank you for the details 

$395 just for medical exams 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, BFTE said:

Congrats! How was the interview? What did they ask? Did you ahve to provide updated AOS ddocuments?

Consulate : Jamaica
Marriage (if applicable): 2016-12-24
I-130 Sent : 2017-06-13
I-130 NOA1 : 2017-06-16
I-130 RFE :  
I-130 RFE Sent :  
I-130 Approved : 2017-12-05
NVC Received : 2018-01-19
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2018-01-03
Pay AOS Bill : 2018-01-03
Receive I-864 Package :  
Send AOS Package : 2018-01-12
Submit DS-261 : 2018-01-02
Receive IV Bill : 2018-01-09
Pay IV Bill : 2018-01-09
Send IV Package : 2018-01-13
Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter : Pending
Case Completed at NVC : 2018-02-20
NVC Left : Pending
Consulate Received : Pending
Packet 3 Received : Pending
Packet 3 Sent : Pending
Packet 4 Received : Pending
Interview Date : April 27, 2018
Interview Result :

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Just now, BFTE said:

Great.. congratulations and safe travels! 

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 hours ago, matthogan said:

Great to hear the interviews at RDJ are being scheduled! Fingers crossed ours will be coming this week...what was your CC date? Ours was Feb 14th so I'm really hoping for April, otherwise it looks like I'll be taking a trip to Brazil for a visit next month! After a year of waiting the end feels like the hardest part.

My CC date was Feb 7th

On 3/12/2018 at 3:37 PM, Violeta15 said:

My cc: feb.20 currently waiting for an interview in CDJ, anyone with a similar cc date ? 

Cc on the 28th and still waiting

I130 arrived at Nebraska Service Center - March 29, 2017

NOA1 Received April 4th

Verbal confirmation petition was approved December 26th

Approval letter sent by mail on the 26th of December - still not received (live in CZ)

NOA2 Received via email January 4th

NVC received package from USCIS on January 10th (verbally confirmed on the 18th)

Case Number & Invoice # issued on January 25th but given on the 26th.

DS261 submitted on January 29th

AOS fee paid on January 31st

IV fee paid on the 3rd of February - received the email this morning as well with the fee. Money taken out of account on the 6th.

IV fee shown as paid and DS-260 open on the 13th of February. 

DS-260 submitted on the13th February

IV and AOS documents mailed on the 13th February 

Scan Date February 17th. 

CC February 28th :)  

Interviewed scheduled on the 17th of March for April 3rd. 

Interview completed and visa approved on April 3rd. 

2 hours ago, iheartspink said:

Good luck everyone

Thank you for the tip..
Just one question.
How long did it take for you to go from CC to having a scheduled interview?

1 hour ago, rene_fisio said:

After the GC interview how many days or the average I have the visa packet to travel to US?

The time varies based on embassy, but most users say you'll get your passport back in 10 to 14 days.

Edited by Keith & Arileidi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.