dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2018

864 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
17 hours ago, L0bster00 said:

wife just got approved at Islamabad. I was not present. He interviewed her for 5 mins and told her visa will be issued in 2 weeks.

Congrats!!!! Finally!!!

Filed: Timeline

After the petitioner and beneficiary received emails from NVC regarding the interview appointment was scheduled (P4), does the beneficiary need to wait for any physical letter from the local US Embassy or that's it, just print the P4 from email out and bring it to medical exam and the interview?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 hours ago, cybermax said:

After the petitioner and beneficiary received emails from NVC regarding the interview appointment was scheduled (P4), does the beneficiary need to wait for any physical letter from the local US Embassy or that's it, just print the P4 from email out and bring it to medical exam and the interview?

Print out the letter. My husband never received a physical letter. 

Timeline
On 3/4/2018 at 10:09 PM, L0bster00 said:

wife just got approved at Islamabad. I was not present. He interviewed her for 5 mins and told her visa will be issued in 2 weeks.

Can you tell what questions CO asked her? my wife has interview next week. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, scarlett262004 said:

Print out the letter. My husband never received a physical letter. 

I am petitioner and i never received interview letter either. I got interview letter addressed to my wife on the email  i provided. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello , 

Do any one have recent experience with Mumbai counsulate / embassy for rescheduling immigrant visa interview ? ( Namely IR1/CR1)

Wanted to know few things like how much time they take for reverting back . On an average it's after how many days that they give rescheduled date for interview . 

I emailed them for rescheduling and when I contact them for status , customer care representative tells me that my case was " escalated to post " not sure what it means . 

Filed: Timeline
18 minutes ago, H.S said:

Can you tell what questions CO asked her? my wife has interview next week. 

He asked her how was the marriage arranged! Where i work! When was the last time i saw her! Questions around how i came to usa and asked her to show some wedding pics!  Then he said i am approving you and you will recieve your passport in 2 weeks with visa stamped. 

One thing i am concerned about. He didnt return any document which i have previously sent to nvc. Is that something to worry about !? 

Also, her  IV visa status still says Ready! I hope it changes to issued quickly.  I am hoping she gets her passport in 5 days! Thats what the time frame is for others on VJ, who were approved in islamabad.

6 hours ago, L0bster00 said:

He asked her how was the marriage arranged! Where i work! When was the last time i saw her! Questions around how i came to usa and asked her to show some wedding pics!  Then he said i am approving you and you will recieve your passport in 2 weeks with visa stamped. 

One thing i am concerned about. He didnt return any document which i have previously sent to nvc. Is that something to worry about !? 

Also, her  IV visa status still says Ready! I hope it changes to issued quickly.  I am hoping she gets her passport in 5 days! Thats what the time frame is for others on VJ, who were approved in islamabad.

Can you please tell me that after how much time after case complete you got the email for interview. I am just keeping an eye on average time for interview scheduling at islamabad embassy. Thanks

Filed: Other Timeline

Can anyone tell me how do we contact the counselor for a speeding up the process. I have read ppl here have sent emails to there counselor  . Does the  petitioner send email to there counslers or the beneficiary has to send it to his or her local counselor.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Case Completed yesterday: 

Scan date: 14-Feb-2018

CC: 05-Mar-2018

a little less than 3 weeks

Hopefully we are still on time for an April Interview

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello, is there anyone from Lagos consulate that got a CC on Feb 15 or later than that and has gotten an interview date? I’m just fed up of this process. I don’t know if there’s still hope for an April date for interview. It’s over 3 weeks now and no interview scheduled yet. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Does anyone from Canada know how long does it take to get an interview date at Montreal Consulate after getting CC? Thanks in advance for your information........ 👍😊

Edited by Gpp

On 03/03/2018 at 3:46 AM, USA BRA said:

Hi Ravi Raj my CC date is December 5th 2017. I am EB1 case filer.

Hi USA BRA, my wife got case completed e mail today. My son also joined with her. He is 20 years age now. he is also beneficiary rite . My lawyer gave One email address for both(wife and son) people. but we got only one mail. Case number and invoice I.D numbers are same. is it ok we got only one mail about case completed. please give me clarification. thank you. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.