dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2018

864 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Fainted said:

Thanks for your advice. I have another question. I had submitted joint sponsor because my wife's income was low, but 2017 my wife's income is $22,000. Do i need to bring my joint sponsor updated I-864 or just my wife's updated I-864 to interview? 

Since your wife’s total annual household income (adjusted gross income on IRS form 1040) now meets the minimum requirement when compared to the federal poverty guideline for your wife’s household size, you don’t need a joint sponsor anymore.

Take only your wife’s updated form I-864 and the copy of her 2017 tax returns or transcript with you to the interview. At the interview let the CO know that you have a new I-864 for your wife and you no longer need your joint sponsor. The CO will collect the new documents from you and check to confirm. If all is good, then the CO will return your joint sponsor documents back to you.

Edited by Binna
Typos

...do good and good will be done onto you...

Filed: Timeline

I have 2 questions.

1. After the petitioner and beneficiary received emails from NVC regarding the interview appointment was scheduled (P4), does the beneficiary need to wait for any physical letter from the local US Embassy or that's it, just print the P4 from email out and bring it to medical exam and the interview?

2. My interview will be March 26th, is the tax return 2017 required? So far I know that as long as the interview date doesn't pass April 17th, we don't need to show the latest tax return.

Thank you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Ravian said:

This group has been very less active lately...

lol most persons got interview date so they are quiet now. 

Consulate : Jamaica
Marriage (if applicable): 2016-12-24
I-130 Sent : 2017-06-13
I-130 NOA1 : 2017-06-16
I-130 RFE :  
I-130 RFE Sent :  
I-130 Approved : 2017-12-05
NVC Received : 2018-01-19
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2018-01-03
Pay AOS Bill : 2018-01-03
Receive I-864 Package :  
Send AOS Package : 2018-01-12
Submit DS-261 : 2018-01-02
Receive IV Bill : 2018-01-09
Pay IV Bill : 2018-01-09
Send IV Package : 2018-01-13
Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter : Pending
Case Completed at NVC : 2018-02-20
NVC Left : Pending
Consulate Received : Pending
Packet 3 Received : Pending
Packet 3 Sent : Pending
Packet 4 Received : Pending
Interview Date : April 27, 2018
Interview Result :

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
29 minutes ago, scarlett262004 said:

New passport photos sent through courier service to the embassy today. Now just to wait to see how long it takes to get visa back. 

Your husband send photos through speedex??

Filed: Other Timeline
1 hour ago, Ravian said:

Yeh but they should be a hope for those who havnt got the date yet... like me. Still waiting for the interview date... and feeling so demotivated.. :(

Dont worry @ravian im also waiting for interview to be scheduled from islamabad embassy... just hang in there and lets hope we get it this week .

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
14 minutes ago, XxRohxX said:

Dont worry @ravian im also waiting for interview to be scheduled from islamabad embassy... just hang in there and lets hope we get it this week .

I'm in the same boat.. wating for My interview to be scheduled for US Embassy in Brazil. Hope this week we all get it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mill&bill said:

Your husband send photos through speedex??

No. Through AEG that was listed on the sheet of courier services that they gave us at the embassy. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Ravian said:

Yeh but they should be a hope for those who havnt got the date yet... like me. Still waiting for the interview date... and feeling so demotivated.. :(

can anyone advise what number to call to get the interview date? Any instruction calling NVC would be greatly appreciated.

1 hour ago, XxRohxX said:

Yeh... even our scan dates are close... just keep me updated i guess we will have our interviews scheduled in one batch... lets hope for this week. @XxRohxX

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.