FutureAmerican

What was the first conversation topic...

58 posts in this topic

our first conversation was about how much i liked his drawing talent... we were playing a game called iSketch

the first phone call consisted mostly of me saying "oh my god! oh my god!" nervously... his was the sexiest voice i had ever heard and i LOVED the hint of an accent that he has

"True love is falling in love with your best friend,

and only then, will you find the meaning of happiness."

tony_1.gif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

The first thing Luis told me was that he was an identical twin. Excellent conversation starter! :luv:

ONE DAY AT A TIME....

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

12/30/2008: Overnighted I-751 package to VSC

01/06/2009: Check cashed

01/06/2009: NOA (arrived 01/09/09)

01/23/2009: Biometrics appt letter received

01/31/2009: Biometrics scheduled

05/20/2009: APPROVED

06/23/2009: 10 Year Green Card arrived

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I don't remember, but most likely it was about playing a bass guitar, cause he can play it professionally, and I tried to learn to do it at that time.

Filed AOS from F-1
Green Card approved on 01/04/07
Conditions removed 01/29/09

Citizenship Oath 08/23/12

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

I have no idea... :wacko:

I know the first WORDS we said to each other though...not really a conversation.

Me: "Do you speak English?"

Him: "No!" **frowned and walked away**

Me: "Hey!!!!!!! Wait! Je parle Francais!!!!!!!!"

Him: **smile and returned to me**

after that its all cloudy. I bet he remembers though........

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Our first conversation was when I finaly decided to send him a message. Took me a few days. It was about Heavy Metal music mostly. I told him he was cute and I was interested BUT the distance was gonna make things hard so I asked if we could just be friends.

Life long Texan, living in Hull, UK. How did this happen?

11 January - We met online and became friends

4 February - Became a couple

17 March - I went to Hull to meet the guy

20 March - First "I love you"

25 March - I go home :(

16 November - He comes to visit me in Texas

25 November - he leaves back home :(

14 December - ENGAGED! <3

1 March- I fly off to see my babe in Hull

4 April - I go home :(

9 October - He comes back to Texas!!!!

13 October - WEDDING!!!

22 October - He goes back to England and I continue to wait for my settlement visa.

13 December 2007 - Move to England

Now the wait begins, I will become a citizen then we will DFC back to the US.

the-british-are-comming-small.jpg965-smaller.jpg

Our slide show .......... Our page on TheKnot.com

.png

It started out about the weather lol then Gary realized i didnt live in the UK. So from there we talked about our countries and just about everything else!

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

We talked about dvd's. He sent me a pm telling me what an amazing list of movies I owned. We met on a horror movie message board. Before that we'd only conversed in posts on whatever the topic of the thread was. Most of the posts, no matter what the subject, would turn into barely veiled flirting. :wub:

Real love stories never have endings...

Lira sent me an instant message in a chat-room. Something like "huhuhuh nobody wants to talk to me". I replied by saying "I can't understand why"........9 hours later we agreed to meet online the next night, then the next and so on.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

The very first thing we talked about was how the guy I'd been interested in was no longer staying at my (now) dh's since he had been lying to him (DH) and his then gf... and that was pretty much it...

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

*thinking*

We met in an online cancer support room. My pic was on the profile page and we had chatted a couple times when he finally looked at it. He said later that when he looked at my pic he knew he HAD to get to know me. I think I remember him saying it was my eyes. Anywho, we talked every night online and/or by phone (except for the night he spent in MTL for the interview) for three years. Our first convo was about the loss of his dad and the impending loss of my mom. Eventually the convo went in other directions and, as they say, the rest is history! :luv:

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Tool!

We met on the toolband.com, the official tool website's chatroom.

There was this Aussie kid who wrote really bad poetry and would always be asking people what they thought of it. I was trying to be supportive and D. called me out on it, saying I should be honest and tell the guy it SUCKED (It really did >.>).

Our first conversation was us arguing basically. :P