1,601 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
5 hours ago, isa_bella said:

Hey guys. When are y'all planning to renew your EADs? Can we do it 6 months before expiration since processing takes almost 6 months now?

I've been wondering that too. I suspect renewals work differently than initial authorization, but I'd like to know for sure. I'm only 3 months into my permit, so I haven't looked it up yet, but it would be good to be prepared just in case. My case has been at "Ready to schedule for an interview" since the end of May,  but it's at the Seattle field office so it might take a long time for my interview to get scheduled still. That office is very busy. :(

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2018 at 12:48 PM, isa_bella said:

Hey guys. When are y'all planning to renew your EADs? Can we do it 6 months before expiration since processing takes almost 6 months now?

Sending it off next week! Dec 27 will be exactly 180 days before expiration.

2 yr GC approved 04/29/2019

10 yr GC approved 06/02/2021

On 11/1/2018 at 9:52 AM, Ram Iyer said:

Hello All,

I just got a notification today that my 'CASE IS READY TO BE SCHEDULED FOR AN INTERVIEW'.

My PD is June-2017 and I had filed my AOS on 20th Feb 2018.

I received my EAD/AP combo card on June 1 2018 and my case is with the local field office in Los Angeles, CA.

I am filed under EB1C (International Managerial) category and my country of Chargeability is India.

How long can it take before the interview is scheduled?

I would really appreciate if anybody on this forum with a similar timeline and category has any information.

Thank you!

My PD is 1/30 and case was ready since 3/21. And here I am preparing to send out combo card renewal package!

• 3 weeks later...

It's 2019 now, a year after application receipt date. Who else are left here😂

I just received the receipt number for combo card renewal, and today I'm supposed to hear back from potential employer about a job offer. Good luck to me!

According to Houston filing time, people with August 2017 PD are getting interviews this month. Hopefully there's no more delay in the field office and we can get GC in around July/August! Cheers

On 1/7/2019 at 10:21 AM, txkangaroo said:

It's 2019 now, a year after application receipt date. Who else are left here😂

I just received the receipt number for combo card renewal, and today I'm supposed to hear back from potential employer about a job offer. Good luck to me!

According to Houston filing time, people with August 2017 PD are getting interviews this month. Hopefully there's no more delay in the field office and we can get GC in around July/August! Cheers

Hey! Mine will be one year next month. About to send my EAD renewal today. 

If the interviewing pace keeps up, we should be interviewing in about 6 months' time! Have you done your medical? I should start looking into it. 

Timeline

Hi all!

I finally did it! After my interview got cancelled September 19th i got my representative of state involved! I dont know what they did but 2 months later i had a new date for January 3rd! I didnt say anything because i got discouraged that it might happen again! We got approved on the spot and my green card is arriving on Thursday! Im sooo excited!!! Im hoping everyone will get to the end soon! 

-my city is Boston but i had my interview in Rhode Island :)

09/12/17          Married my love

01/28/18          AOS Sent

02/01/18          AOS Recieved

02/10/18          NOA1 Text E-mail Notification recieved

02/15/18          NOA1 Hard Copies recieved

02/24/18          Biometrics Letter Received (Scheduled for March 9th)

03/02/18          RFIE Letter Received (I-864 form)

03/09/18          Biometrics Appointment Done!

03/15/18          Sent RFIE Response with Joint Sponsor

03/22/18          RFIE Received by USCIS (Email notification)

07/21/18          New Card is Being Produced (Notification)

08/14/18          Interview was scheduled

08/17/18          Received Notice Interview for 09/19/18

09/11/18          Received Cancellation Notice :( 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi guys,

I am applying to renew my EAD and got a question. I came here with F-1 visa and got married for AOS but I am currently not going to school so my SEVIS is terminated. Should I still fill out my SEVIS number in the form or leave it blank? 

Thank you

16 hours ago, Nikolet Kamenov said:

Hi all!

I finally did it! After my interview got cancelled September 19th i got my representative of state involved! I dont know what they did but 2 months later i had a new date for January 3rd! I didnt say anything because i got discouraged that it might happen again! We got approved on the spot and my green card is arriving on Thursday! Im sooo excited!!! Im hoping everyone will get to the end soon! 

Yay, congratulations! 

Timeline
On 1/9/2019 at 4:03 PM, hamintsz said:

Hi guys,

I am applying to renew my EAD and got a question. I came here with F-1 visa and got married for AOS but I am currently not going to school so my SEVIS is terminated. Should I still fill out my SEVIS number in the form or leave it blank? 

Thank you

Yay, congratulations! 

I would love to answer you but i have no idea. 

09/12/17          Married my love

01/28/18          AOS Sent

02/01/18          AOS Recieved

02/10/18          NOA1 Text E-mail Notification recieved

02/15/18          NOA1 Hard Copies recieved

02/24/18          Biometrics Letter Received (Scheduled for March 9th)

03/02/18          RFIE Letter Received (I-864 form)

03/09/18          Biometrics Appointment Done!

03/15/18          Sent RFIE Response with Joint Sponsor

03/22/18          RFIE Received by USCIS (Email notification)

07/21/18          New Card is Being Produced (Notification)

08/14/18          Interview was scheduled

08/17/18          Received Notice Interview for 09/19/18

09/11/18          Received Cancellation Notice :( 

On 1/9/2019 at 12:02 AM, Nikolet Kamenov said:

Hi all!

Soo happy to hear this! Congrats!

On 10/30/2018 at 3:02 PM, MelandJason said:

Hi guys, I'm sorry for not commenting on my progress, what happened is that I decided to get away from the groups and forums a bit since it's a lot of stress to go through this process that is out of our control; I know that maybe many are not religious but in my case I am a person who believe a lot on the ways of God and I know that everything will come at the right time, that's how it has been all my life.

Here is my update:

• My PD is February 01
  • Biometrics facts march 07
  • Case ready to schedule interview March 14 (this update only appeared on the DHS website in September)
  • EAD approved June 20
  • SSN received June 29 
  • EAD received June 30

We are collecting more evidence and waiting to have an interview :) I am very happy for those that already had their interviews and finished this process and for the others as our selves the will come sooner or later.

Hi MelandJason,

did the Minneapolis Field Office finally schedule your interview? Last I heard, someone with PD 12-2017 interviewed a few days ago.

All the best,

USC4SPOUSE

I-751 Joint Filing.

06-15-2021 - Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken. 

05-26-2021 - Received NOA/extension letter. Notice date and postmarked 05-20-2021.

05-23-2021 - Received text message with Receipt #. YSC Potomac Center.

05-21-2021 - Checks cashed (processing on joint checking account)

05-07-2021 - I-751 received in Arizona.

Marriage-based AOS - Concurrent filing.

05-07-2019 - AOS Approved. Resident since date 05/07/2019.

05-06-2019 - AOS Interview

04-23-2018 - "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview"

03-16-2018 - Priority Date.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
18 hours ago, USC4SPOUSE said:

Hi MelandJason,

did the Minneapolis Field Office finally schedule your interview? Last I heard, someone with PD 12-2017 interviewed a few days ago.

All the best,

USC4SPOUSE

Hi!! @USC4SPOUSE not yet, we are thinking maybe between March or April... I already sent the renewal of the combo card and got the receipt and also another letter saying that I don’t need do the fingerprints again... but we still here in this journey 🙂

:)Our timeline AOS:)

Jan/30/2018    Filed via UPS 2 says    

Feb/01/2018    Package delivered (Chicago locxbox)

Feb/01/2018    Priority date (in the hard copies)

Feb/09/2018    Checks cashed

Feb/15/2018    Lawyer got NOA1

Feb/16/2018    We got our NOA1

Feb/24/2018    Biometrics appoiment letter in the mail

Mar/03/2018   Courtesy letter in the mail (medical not sent)

Mar/07/2018   Biometrics appointment schedule (Done)

event.png

2 minutes ago, MelandJason said:

Hi!! @USC4SPOUSE not yet, we are thinking maybe between March or April... I already sent the renewal of the combo card and got the receipt and also another letter saying that I don’t need do the fingerprints again... but we still here in this journey 🙂

Thank you for responding! I hope you get it soon! :)

I-751 Joint Filing.

06-15-2021 - Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken. 

05-26-2021 - Received NOA/extension letter. Notice date and postmarked 05-20-2021.

05-23-2021 - Received text message with Receipt #. YSC Potomac Center.

05-21-2021 - Checks cashed (processing on joint checking account)

05-07-2021 - I-751 received in Arizona.

Marriage-based AOS - Concurrent filing.

05-07-2019 - AOS Approved. Resident since date 05/07/2019.

05-06-2019 - AOS Interview

04-23-2018 - "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview"

03-16-2018 - Priority Date.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi guys,

So I submitted a renewal package for EAD but not with the AP, is it still ok?

Edited by hamintsz

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.