Beast7

Want to take spouse and two elder childrens but not younger one will it effect the visa process need advice! (merged)

28 posts in this topic

I would be sure ro have the youngest son immigrate before age 18 so he obtains citizenship upon arrival. 

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

This is your second topic on the same issue - you had the same answers in your topic 5-7 days ago. 

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
1 hour ago, NikLR said:

I would be sure ro have the youngest son immigrate before age 18 so he obtains citizenship upon arrival. 

He won't receive his citizenship. Why would he?

2 hours ago, Beast7 said:

Hy

I am U.S citizen.

I have three children.

A younger son age 12 years

A elder son age 20 years

A daughter age 22 years

And my wife.

They all are currently living in Pakistan 

I want to petition i130 for my wife and two elder childrens,but not younger one now.As he is currently staying with her aunt and studying here.

I cant afford his study in U.S

Will this affect family migration?

I heard somewhere by doing this i am affecting the family migration procedure.

Would they ask me why you are not taking your younger child?

Will there be any delay or investigations regarding to this matter?

Thanks for your time and answer in advance.

Are you currently living in the US? It’s not clear.

• Ontarkie changed the title to Want to take spouse and two elder childrens but not younger one will it effect the visa process need advice! (merged)
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Duplicate threads merged. Do not make anymore threads on this topic, this is the third thread on the exact same topic. Posting over and over in different forum will not change the answers. Any further threads on this topic will result in your suspension.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

2 hours ago, Springrain22 said:

He won't receive his citizenship. Why would he?

Of course the younger son would.  If they are an lpr, under 18, and in the custody of the usc parent they are granted US citizenship.  Basically as soon as they arrive in the USA on an IR2 visa.  They dont even need a real affidavit of support, just an I-864w. Just because the parent naturalized doesn't mean the child can't become a usc. 

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

9 hours ago, Auds said:

How did you get your citizenship? 

By my sister.

I am u.s citizen from 1990.

8 hours ago, SusieQQQ said:

Are you currently living in the US? It’s not clear.

Yes i am living in u.s

8 hours ago, Ontarkie said:

~~Duplicate threads merged. Do not make anymore threads on this topic, this is the third thread on the exact same topic. Posting over and over in different forum will not change the answers. Any further threads on this topic will result in your suspension.~~

Ok

12 hours ago, Beast7 said:

By my sister.

I am u.s citizen from 1990.

Yes i am living in u.s

Ok

You are living in the US, since 1990 and a US cirizen?  Your kids should be able to get their citizenship from you i would think.  Difficult to understand how you have a full family in Pakistan while living in the US.

12 hours ago, Auds said:

You are living in the US, since 1990 and a US cirizen?  Your kids should be able to get their citizenship from you i would think.  Difficult to understand how you have a full family in Pakistan while living in the US.

Yeah i was settling bussinees here.

So i want them to study there at that time

But now i have applied their petitions.

I am confused if apply only for me 2 elder child and not younger one,will it be a problem?

I cannot believe you didn't bother getting their citizenship all these years!  Regardless of where they were studying I believe as a USC living in US father, married to their mother that would have been possible before they turned 18.

please immediately sort it out for the kids you still can.  

Others on here should give you more direction or put up a new clearer post.  

At least one parent lived in the U.S. or its territories prior to the birth.

One parent is a U.S. citizen at the time of birth and the birthdate is on or after November 14, 1986

The U.S. citizen parent had been physically present in the U.S. or its territories for a period of at least five years at some time in his or her life prior to the birth, of which at least two years were after his or her 14thbirthday.

If the U.S. citizen parent spent time abroad in any of the following three capacities, this can also be counted towards the physical presence requirement:

• Serving honorably in the U.S. armed forces;
  • Employed with the U.S. government; or
  • Employed with certain international organizations.

Additionally, time spent abroad by the U.S. citizen parent while the U.S. citizen parent was the unmarried son or daughter and a member of the household of a person who meets any of the three conditions listed above can also be counted.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

A Child's CSPA age is under 21 on 1st day of the moth when visa bulletin becomes available but his CSPA age will be over 21 on the day of the interview. would this child still be eligible for a visa as derivative of the mother?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.