leoline

My CR1 visa Refused at US embassy Islamabad

52 posts in this topic

I had my interview on 13 Dec 2017 at US embassy Islamabad. Interview was not good and after interview finished i asked from CO that what should i expect about my visa and she said our Senior office will review your case and he will make a final decision. They didn't give me any paper like 212g or 221g  and also they kept my all original documents and passport. After next day of interview i checked status online and it was showing AP.

On 3rd Jan 2018 status changed shows Refused. I didn't receive my documents and passport yet

what is that mean by refused and what should i do? how can i know the reason of refusal ?

Any Expert help me please........

We met online in 2014 on Facebook then after a year we met in Thailand Because my wife is Thai born  Citizen. We spent 10 days together and then decided to apply for K1 Visa. we applied K1 in 2015 and in 2016 my k1 denied. We met second time in Thailand in 2016 and get married. After 2 weeks of trip we came back and applied CR1 visa on jan 2017.

Sad to hear that.

I have been checking visa journey regularly as i have also applied for my spouse IR 1 currently in Pakistan.

The U.S embassy is denying regularly CR 1 cases,on issue of marraige fraud and paper marraiges.

The local interviewer at U.S embassy ask tough questions and they deny spouse visas,if they even have little doubt about Marraige fraud.

As the Marraige fraud cases from Pakistan are at higher rate.

So after receiveing proper reason for your denial submit your appeal with proper evidence within 30 days.

Or else wait for some time and let your marrage pass 2 or more years than again apply with proper evidence.

3 hours ago, Ch and Co said:

Sad to hear that.

I have been checking visa journey regularly as i have also applied for my spouse IR 1 currently in Pakistan.

The U.S embassy is denying regularly CR 1 cases,on issue of marraige fraud and paper marraiges.

The local interviewer at U.S embassy ask tough questions and they deny spouse visas,if they even have little doubt about Marraige fraud.

As the Marraige fraud cases from Pakistan are at higher rate.

So after receiveing proper reason for your denial submit your appeal with proper evidence within 30 days.

Or else wait for some time and let your marrage pass 2 or more years than again apply with proper evidence.

Acttuly i have alot of red in my visa case

29 years age difference

we met online

met in person three time first 9 day second 14 day and third was 15 days

Different culture 

She never been in Pakistan

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

https://pk.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visa-inquiries/

Diplomatic Enclave, Ramna 5
Islamabad, Pakistan
For all visa-related inquiries please email us at: support-pakistan@ustraveldocs.com

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

I will try to tell you our story as short as possible, which is difficult. We met what will be 7 years ago in April of this year, were friends for 2 years, as I had been married shortly to a Moroccan  man on K-1 visa who turned out to be very abusive, and I had no interest in a love relationship. After 2 years, I agreed to meet him, but in Serbia, as it was not as dangerous as Pakistan and a shorter trip. He didn't get his visa renewed there, so eventually I went to Pakistan so we could be married. Fast forward.....two years ago last Oct. we were married there in civil ceremony, and applied for CR1. At his interview, he was treated horribly, which I won't go into until all of it is settled. We got the same messages as you, which means you will be denied your visa. They sent our papers back, which took almost 6 months to get back to Nebraska. We now have an attorney and have filed an appeal, asking for a second interview. We are waiting to hear back. I have made 8 trips to see my husband over the past 5 years.

My advice is to get a lawyer. Since your wife doesn't live in the US, I don't know what to tell you about getting her an advocate. We have two senators' offices helping us, and I can tell you that if not for them, I do believe our papers would have been basically thrown away. We also have age difference, but not as much as yours. I have 4 divorces (which they kept berating him with), have brought over a Moroccan on K-1 (never mentioned), and we are an older couple. Really, I don't know what their limit is....do we have to know each other 15 years, make 20 trips, whatever??? It is just crazy. BUT we will never give up, we have accepted that we may always be a long distance marriage, but that's the way it is. I will be 67 in 2 months, so it is very sad for us that time is passing by so fast. He is in his 50,s by the way, so he's not a kid.

I wish you luck. Just keep visiting and accumulating evidence. That's all you can do. You will not find out the reason until they send you a letter, but it will take a while. Then you send in your rebuttal, but be ready with a lawyer because by the time you get the letter in the mail (and it may be longer for you), you will only have about 3 weeks to reply. The Pakistani men that work at that embassy take great pride in abusing their countrymen. It's a sad state of affairs.

Edited by Love To Teach

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
24 minutes ago, leoline said:

29 years age difference

we met online

Different culture 

Above is the reason of denial i think 

If i was a CO first i would think why are you marrying a woman that is 29 uears older than you ? Also why she didnt come to pakistan to visit you and your family ?. and lastly why not a traditional pakistani wedding ? 

Everything is out of the norm

I have never seen anyone in pakistan marrying a woman 30 years old than him... 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
39 minutes ago, leoline said:

29 years age difference

we met online

Different culture 

What is her age and yours? U mention 29 years. Is there a reason why she never went to Pakistan? Maybe she should go.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.