Moxa1989

N-400 Newark/Mt Laurel New Jersey

1,199 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
2 minutes ago, replaysports said:

How did you contact Cory Booker?

His website has a section "need help with a federal agency?" if you click it, it brings up forms to fill out and send back to them about the issue. A case worker reached out via email after we sent the forms and asked us to email all communication sent to us regarding I751 from USCIS. Pretty simple, honestly didn't think anyone would care or anything would come of it, but I was wrong and it worked... Thankfully.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
8 hours ago, Quarknase said:

I’m glad to hear that Bookers Team appears to be helpful. I contacted my Congress person first, with no response after 4 weeks and then contacted Bookers office. Hopefully they’ll be able to trigger some form of action :)

We had no luck with our congressman either, they never even responded back. Good luck, I hope you hear something soon. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I passed my interview and took my oath in Mount Laurel, NJ today. My interview only took 10 mins and then 10 mins later had my oath taking ceremony with 5 others. I am finally a US citizen! This forum has been a great help. Good luck to the rest of you! 

I finished a naturalization in Newark few days ago. It wasn't a pleasant journey, but I wanted to share it here in case someone finds it as useful. My timeline is:

Aug 2019 N-400 Filed

4/14/2020 Interview(Cancelled)

9/21/2020 Interview(Passed)

10/30/2020 Oath

Good luck to everyone. The frustrating part of my case was I couldn't do the same day oath while my interview was at scheduled 10:45AM. My interview began at 2PM. By the time the interview was over, there weren't seat left for the same day oath. Newark seemed to have overload at that time. I hope everything goes well with your cases. Good night!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, JK123 said:

I finished a naturalization in Newark few days ago. It wasn't a pleasant journey, but I wanted to share it here in case someone finds it as useful. My timeline is:

Aug 2019 N-400 Filed

4/14/2020 Interview(Cancelled)

9/21/2020 Interview(Passed)

10/30/2020 Oath

Good luck to everyone. The frustrating part of my case was I couldn't do the same day oath while my interview was at scheduled 10:45AM. My interview began at 2PM. By the time the interview was over, there weren't seat left for the same day oath. Newark seemed to have overload at that time. I hope everything goes well with your cases. Good night!

Congrats man! I just have a question because I'm pretty much in the same position I did my interview today and I passed it but no oath! my question is how long did it take you to get scheduled to take the oath of allegiance? and did you received a mail or it was updated online?

thanks

10 minutes ago, Yaz86 said:

Congrats man! I just have a question because I'm pretty much in the same position I did my interview today and I passed it but no oath! my question is how long did it take you to get scheduled to take the oath of allegiance? and did you received a mail or it was updated online?

thanks

Within 3 days I was notified for the "oath scheduled" online. Then the mail came in a few days later. Online status doesn't show you the date, and you can call USCIS to ask for the date if you wanna know early. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, CelineDB said:

Wondering if there are any September 2019 or October 2019 (Newark) filers who have received their interview letters or had interviews? Wishful thinking probably but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask.

Im Oct 22nd and still waiting... when did u apply?

Timeline
35 minutes ago, CelineDB said:

I'm a few weeks after you (Nov 7). Wondering which "month" Newark is processing rn...

The site says May 26th, but there is someone on here whos timeline shows Sept 16th who had their interview last week Nov 4th, so who knows, but I hope to get an interview letter sometime next week for hopefully mid to late Dec.

13 hours ago, replaysports said:

The site says May 26th, but there is someone on here whos timeline shows Sept 16th who had their interview last week Nov 4th, so who knows, but I hope to get an interview letter sometime next week for hopefully mid to late Dec.

Fingers crossed! Keep us posted. 

20 hours ago, CelineDB said:

Wondering if there are any September 2019 or October 2019 (Newark) filers who have received their interview letters or had interviews? Wishful thinking probably but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask.

I filed 2019-08-31 and had the interview last week. I believe early September filers should be receiving their invitations by this point.

26 minutes ago, Archi11 said:

I filed 2019-08-31 and had the interview last week. I believe early September filers should be receiving their invitations by this point.

Congrats! Like many applicants on here I haven't heard from USCIS since biometrics last year so it's really nice to see these updates and know things are moving along. Thank you.

On 11/11/2020 at 3:33 PM, CelineDB said:

Congrats! Like many applicants on here I haven't heard from USCIS since biometrics last year so it's really nice to see these updates and know things are moving along. Thank you.

I would HIGHLY recommend using the MESSAGE FUNCTION in your inbox. Just be super-nice and bring yourself back on their screen!

I got the interview notice 5 days after bugging them for the second time... 🤣

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.