nyokie

December 2017 i130 filers

1,191 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I got RFE about 3 weeks ago USCIS is questioning the maternity of my son. I responded to my lawyer by sending oir early pictures and all the evidences that i have but the lawyer is insisting i do a DNA to settle the case. DNA is expensive and i can't afford it. I just told him to use what we have..i pray iy works

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I got text and email notification yesterday from USCIS that my case has been mailed off to NVC. I also checked sites after a couple hours they were updated. After how many days after delivery has a casenumber been assigned to some of you? Or does file just sit there for weeks?

received_739312223073987.jpeg

received_303637663704982.jpeg

Screenshot_2018-08-17-16-16-56.png

Filed: P-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Tluck said:

I got RFE about 3 weeks ago USCIS is questioning the maternity of my son. I responded to my lawyer by sending oir early pictures and all the evidences that i have but the lawyer is insisting i do a DNA to settle the case. DNA is expensive and i can't afford it. I just told him to use what we have..i pray iy works

Why did you get a report of birth and us passport for the child immediately he was born? I think the dna will help. Is you center Potomac?

Timeline
3 hours ago, Tluck said:

Prayers to you. I mean if you cant afford it its ok. Try your best. I hope it all works out. 

Timeline

Hi everyone, so this is my timeline hope it helps or gives a bit of hope. 

Sent package December 8,2017

Noa1 received December 12,2017

noa2 approved June 4, 2018

nvc received approval June 25, 2018

nvc sent case number August 4, 2018

paid for aos 

sent off package for bio, waiting for nvc instructions. August 6, 2018

Note: they told me it’s taking 6 months for an interview right now after nvc is done. This was heartbreaking but I’m a very proud person and refuse to get down on a situation I have no control over. So my advise take it or leave it is many people get denied, at least we are the few lucky people who still has a chance to bring them over. Remember, everyone case is different and once it goes to your embassy for interview it could be no wait time or in my case Juarez, mexico half a year. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 8/18/2018 at 7:57 AM, lvsweets said:

I got text and email notification yesterday from USCIS that my case has been mailed off to NVC. I also checked sites after a couple hours they were updated. After how many days after delivery has a casenumber been assigned to some of you? Or does file just sit there for weeks?

received_739312223073987.jpeg

received_303637663704982.jpeg

Screenshot_2018-08-17-16-16-56.png

It took 6 weeks for me after NVC received my case to assign a case number, if you call them they will say it’s up to 8 weeks. 

Timeline
On 8/18/2018 at 10:33 AM, Arnold10 said:

Hi everyone, so this is my timeline hope it helps or gives a bit of hope. 

Sent package December 8,2017

Noa1 received December 12,2017

noa2 approved June 4, 2018

nvc received approval June 25, 2018

nvc sent case number August 4, 2018

paid for aos 

sent off package for bio, waiting for nvc instructions. August 6, 2018

Note: they told me it’s taking 6 months for an interview right now after nvc is done. This was heartbreaking but I’m a very proud person and refuse to get down on a situation I have no control over. So my advise take it or leave it is many people get denied, at least we are the few lucky people who still has a chance to bring them over. Remember, everyone case is different and once it goes to your embassy for interview it could be no wait time or in my case Juarez, mexico half a year. 

Thank you for sharing. Im heartbroken and confused that it can take that long. I thought my priority date would help speed up the process 😰 im living abroad in Juarez awaiting and its been a long hard journey. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi everyone!! Wow I love when I come here and see good news everywhere, it brightens my spirit!!! Congratulations to all approved and moving on, I wish you all the best at the interview stage, it isn't easy but I know the wait will be totally worth it in the end! 💖

I'm still waiting on Nebraska. I've been so busy with work and picking up extra shifts, I need a vacation soon 😭

Is anyone else still waiting on Nebraska or any other center?

PD December 28th 

NOA 1 January 3rd

NOA 2 still waiting, hopefully soon 🙏

How long after Noa2 does USCIS forward the petition? My case was approved 14th of this month. Case status says Approved still, when does it change to sent to DOS/NVC?

I'm at Nebraska service centre 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Cr1 for husband/Jamaica/Texas

12/18/17 No1

6/21/18 approved

7/05/18 sent to NVC

7/12/18 received by NVC

8/21/18 (out marriage anniversary) I called received case and Invoice number) 🙂

8/22/18 received email wee hours of the morning.... so happy 

Good Luck to everyone

Hi all just an update for my case that was at TSC.

Pd: 12/28

Rfe: 6/13

Sent in rfe: 6/21

Uscis received rfe: 6/25

Approved: 7/30

Sent to NVC: 8/13

NVC received: 8/20

My case is pivot

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.