Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Loverisaa said:

Case Was Approved

On February 12, 2018, we approved your Form I-129F, Petition for Fiance(E). We will mail your approval notice.

What happens after this ? How long until they receive it? or we get an interview date ?

Wow congrats!!!

now give 10 days for NVC, and then start calling to get your case number. After that it depends on your embassy's speed.

I really think there are more May waiting than we assume...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Naes said:

Wow congrats!!!

now give 10 days for NVC, and then start calling to get your case number. After that it depends on your embassy's speed.

I really think there are more May waiting than we assume...

Thank you ! Aaah, I am so happy I called my fiancé as soon as I seen it... and was jumping up and down with joy. LOL

Start calling where ? USCIS ? or is there a different number I have to call ?

NVM I saw that you have the number for NVC on there... I will start calling on the 10th day...  I cant wait any longer

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Loverisaa said:

Thank you ! Aaah, I am so happy I called my fiancé as soon as I seen it... and was jumping up and down with joy. LOL

Start calling where ? USCIS ? or is there a different number I have to call ?

NVM I saw that you have the number for NVC on there... I will start calling on the 10th day...  I cant wait any longer

:) also go through that link about what to do after noa2 

good luck! 

10 hours ago, Loverisaa said:

Case Was Approved

On February 12, 2018, we approved your Form I-129F, Petition for Fiance(E). We will mail your approval notice.

What happens after this ? How long until they receive it? or we get an interview date ?

Congratulations, NVC is working faster now, so if you want you could start calling after 7 or 10 days to see if they have received your case and can give you a case number.

Our case was approved January 31st, NVC received and assigned a #  last thursday Feb 8th and yesterday my case said "IN TRANSIT". I think by this week it should be ready to schedule the medical and the interview.

Good Luck!

It looks like the app sent that type of notification out to a lot of August filers too, and now everyone is thinking that it was glitch or "bug" in the system. I'm sure Tier 2 will probably tell me the same thing when they call me back. Sorry for the false alarm everyone!

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

24 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

So the weirdest thing just happened. I'm sitting at work and the USCIS case tracker app sends me a notification saying that my "case status changed". I go to my case and see that I have an alert but when I click on it, all I see that my case status went from "case was received" to "case was received" as of 2:45pm EST. So, now I'm waiting on a callback from Tier 2 because this is the first time this has EVER happened and I'm not sure what to think.

Could this mean they are currently reviewing my case right now? As anyone else had this before? I will try to see if I can post a picture of it to show what it is I'm talking about.

Correction: For some reason, I keep getting an error that is not allowing me to post the screenshot.

It looks like the app has some problems, I received an alert now and I got scared because it said that my case was updated and when I click on it it said that it changed from to be approve to be approve.

But keep your faith strong, everybody is praying for you, this wait will finish and soon we will celebrate with our soulmate.

1 minute ago, SHIQUILO said:

It looks like the app has some problems, I received an alert now and I got scared because it said that my case was updated and when I click on it it said that it changed from to be approve to be approve.

But keep your faith strong, everybody is praying for you, this wait will finish and soon we will celebrate with our soulmate.

Easier said than done when I'm 3 days away from hitting my 9 month waiting milestone.

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Interview booked for March 7th, almost 4 months from NOA2 (which expires March 20th). Hopefully nobody else has to wait this long after getting approved. 

Timeline
19 hours ago, Naes said:

:) also go through that link about what to do after noa2 

good luck! 

I sure will... I need to know every step after this

And again thank you! :)

Timeline
9 hours ago, SHIQUILO said:

Congratulations, NVC is working faster now, so if you want you could start calling after 7 or 10 days to see if they have received your case and can give you a case number.

Our case was approved January 31st, NVC received and assigned a #  last thursday Feb 8th and yesterday my case said "IN TRANSIT". I think by this week it should be ready to schedule the medical and the interview.

Good Luck!

Thank you ! 

Once they give you a case number you have to wait to schedule the medical and interview? what is it that we are waiting for ? Sorry I havent read much into it... 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 hours ago, Trinab80 said:

So the weirdest thing just happened. I'm sitting at work and the USCIS case tracker app sends me a notification saying that my "case status changed". I go to my case and see that I have an alert but when I click on it, all I see that my case status went from "case was received" to "case was received" as of 2:45pm EST. So, now I'm waiting on a callback from Tier 2 because this is the first time this has EVER happened and I'm not sure what to think.

Could this mean they are currently reviewing my case right now? As anyone else had this before? I will try to see if I can post a picture of it to show what it is I'm talking about.

Correction: For some reason, I keep getting an error that is not allowing me to post the screenshot.

Please update us and let us know what the Tier 2 agent says....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.