Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just now, Catalina21 said:

Thank you.29 days.I updated my timeline.

Darn,was hoping for less time.  Just sent mine back Tuesday (one week from date they mailed). 😢 I need this process to end, it's been too long!

Timeline
1 minute ago, Catalina21 said:

Could be less for you.That's the bad thing...you can't know or guess.Just to wait.Good luck!!

You and two others I asked (they needed just passport type photo resubmitted) all said 29-30 days, so sounds about typical.  Trying to guess worst case to tell my fiancee.  We will be near 11-12 months when finished now with all the NVc issues going on.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

After 48 days of waiting on the NVC, I put in a call. The person was helpful and after I told her the notice date, she told me to email them (not sure if I can share the email) so they can research things. November 28th for the notice date.

Thank you all for updating your status for each step. It helps keep me grounded.

Timeline
Just now, Catalina21 said:

@JohnAna05823 i follow up with your case.How did u manage with the pictures?

Got mine redone here.  Had her get more photos and I used the online thing someone sent.  Problem I worry is they said write name and A number on back.  When I did you can see it through the white background when holding it (if on a table don't see writing).  Just worried they'll ask again so writing isn't seen.

2 minutes ago, JohnAna05823 said:

Got mine redone here.  Had her get more photos and I used the online thing someone sent.  Problem I worry is they said write name and A number on back.  When I did you can see it through the white background when holding it (if on a table don't see writing).  Just worried they'll ask again so writing isn't seen.

You should be good,doesn't seem like a reasson for another RFe.Never heard about 2 Rfe for the same issue.Even if is difficult keep positive.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
On 1/9/2018 at 9:51 PM, TNJ17 said:

If you were approved nov 20, you’re still gonna wait. Files from nov 17 approval just made it to NVC today. Give it some time. You’re not an exception. 

How do you know when NVC receive cases? because my case was approved on November 15th, NVC still hasn't it. I called USCIS today and they told me it has not been sent yet. I asked so when will it be sent to NVC, they don't know.The notice approval expires on March 13 2018,can someone tell me what to do because i spent the day crying.The case is approved, why wait that long again to have it sent out to NVC?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Ririamour said:

How do you know when NVC receive cases? because my case was approved on November 15th, NVC still hasn't it. I called USCIS today and they told me it has not been sent yet. I asked so when will it be sent to NVC, they don't know.The notice approval expires on March 13 2018,can someone tell me what to do because i spent the day crying.The case is approved, why wait that long again to have it sent out to NVC?

Don't cry...I've had those bad days too, also try not to listen to negative people, that would make you cry more!

I manage to have some more peace accepting that this entire waiting is non sense. It's not fair. And I can't do anything about it.

Once you accept it stills painful but at least it doesn't kill you :)

The good news for you is, even if USCIS said they haven't send it yet, it can easily be not true, like everything else they say. It can be true. It can be that they realized when you called and they expedite it now.

Only thing you can do is keep waiting, keep emailing them and keep calling every day.

It's coming!

Also look at statistics and time tracker (in my signature) but keep in mind that doesn't give you a right perception either, since there are people still waiting since 63 days, and there are people that (also recently) got it after 16 days...

So it's more a way to keep yourself busy that actually useful.

You can think you are not an exception. You can think you will be an exception.

You have the same prove to believe both, so just stick with what makes you happier, since we have a long way to go and we need to stay happy! :)

***Waiting for interview***

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Hope91 said:

Hello Everyone,

Finally got to schedule my interview in Montreal Canada today.

Case was READY on Dec 31 so I sent my packet 3. Got an email back saying at this time we are reviewing your case and don't need you to send it just yet. On Jan 9, I seen my case last updated date update on the CEAC website (so figured they were working on my case) so i sent packet 2 again lol. They also worked on my case yesterday and today i seen the case last updated dates change. Finally recieved the packet 4 today with my interview link. For my fellow Canadians, all interviews are held on Wednesdays only. And there were available dates for Jan 31, and every Wednesday in Febuary and March. So your time will come guys.. All the best. lots of waiting but it'll come. :) 

Hi! Thank you for this!

So you had all your documentation ready? And they scheduled you only three weeks out? Was this a cancellation or are they really ready to schedule less than a month out?

Did they send Packet 4 by email?

I'm NOA2 Dec. 19th and still waiting for NVC to receive my case but if it's going to be that quick, maybe I better get my USC to start sending his documents to me sooner than I thought. :)

• April  ?? 2015  - Met on Xbox
  • June 09 2016  - Met in person
  • May  30 2017  - Mailed I-129F
  • June 02 2017  - Case received
  • June 06 2017  - NOA1
  • Dec.  19 2017  - NOA2 (200 days)
  • Jan.  24 2018  -  NVC Received
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  NVC Case No.
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  Consulate Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Sent
  • Feb.  13 2018  -  Packet 4 Received
  • Feb.  20 2018  -  Medical
  • Mar.  07 2018  -  Interview: APPROVED
  • Mar.  13 2018  -  VOH
  • Mar.  26 2018  -  POE (300 days)
  • Mar.  27 2018  -  Applied for SSN
  • May  30 2018  -  Received SSN
  • June 14 2018  -  Married
  • July  06 2018  -  Mailed AOS packet
  • July  12 2018  AOS NOA1
  • Aug. 01 2018  -  Biometrics

Reviews for Us Consulate for Canada in Montreal:

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=Canada&cty=&dfilter=5

Review for Dr. Mascarenhas Visa Medical in Toronto:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/578194-review-of-medical-dr-lyndon-mascarenhas/?tab=comments#comment-9044504

Timeline

CEAC case tracker says NVC changed to IN TRANSIT and says they have scheduled an appointment at the manila consulate .....is that normal for k-1 that NVC would schedule an interview before the case even reaches manila ? Or is it just more caned bullscript that does not apply to reality?

Edited by WanderingSouls

Timeline
22 minutes ago, WanderingSouls said:

CEAC case tracker says NVC changed to IN TRANSIT and says they have scheduled an appointment at the manila consulate .....is that normal for k-1 that NVC would schedule an interview before the case even reaches manila ? Or is it just more caned bullscript that does not apply to reality?

Thats absolutely bs and does not apply lol

You will be the one to schedule your interview.

Pay your visa fee at Bank of Philippine Islands..bring your mrv together with your passport and money...
 mrv slip:
 http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/pmisdepositslip.htm?amount=265&country=philippines

Schedule your interview over here:
 https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/

Timeline
10 minutes ago, mikejoy2019 said:

Thats absolutely bs and does not apply lol

You will be the one to schedule your interview.

Pay your visa fee at Bank of Philippine Islands..bring your mrv together with your passport and money...
 mrv slip:
 http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/pmisdepositslip.htm?amount=265&country=philippines

Schedule your interview over here:
 https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/

Thanks, thats what i was thinking....can the visa fee be paid online by the Petitioner ?

Edited by WanderingSouls

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.