Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
7 minutes ago, kannan said:

Mine also changed to Ready from 'At NVC' overnight. May be they are sent electronically now.

What to do next now??  Mine too in Mumbai. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

quick question. Both my fiance and me are divorced before. Is it enough to submit divorce certificates, or is it also necessary to submit the original marriage certificate? 

Only divorce

Timeline

submit DS-160, schedule medical, biometrics & visa interview (after paying fees). collect all supporting documents, if you haven't done already.

Do we need to wait for packet 4?? Or  Then only we can only fill ds160?

Just got a really weird response from NVC Research: 

"The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry and is ready to accept fees, documents, and forms in support of this immigrant visa application. We will send detailed instructions to the petitioner, principal applicant, and/or attorney of record soon." 

Did other people receive this too? I submitted an inquiry to them 2 weeks ago and they said they didn't have it, but then I got my case number on the 20th. This is the first email I've gotten from them since then.

•  

1 minute ago, heartinKorea said:

"The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry and is ready to accept fees, documents, and forms in support of this immigrant visa application. We will send detailed instructions to the petitioner, principal applicant, and/or attorney of record soon." 

Did other people receive this too? I submitted an inquiry to them 2 weeks ago and they said they didn't have it, but then I got my case number on the 20th. This is the first email I've gotten from them since then.

•  

after how many weeks did you submit your request? 

Just now, MariaB Soria said:

after how many weeks did you submit your request? 

6. At first they emailed me and just said they "have no record of my case". I called a few days later and got a case number, but then I got this email today.

Timeline
39 minutes ago, heartinKorea said:

•  

if you had sent an email to NVCResearch before, they are just responding to let you know they have received it from USCIS. you can ignore it. I got one as well. It's late and useless.

1 hour ago, vml said:

Do we need to wait for packet 4?? Or  Then only we can only fill ds160?

you can go ahead and submit DS-160

Just now, heartinKorea said:

Really? So does that mean it's "ready"? The online status still says "At NVC" so that's why I'm confused...

the nvc research makes it sound like the status should be ready , maybe they have not updated it yet , it seems people are skipping in transit and going directly to ready keep the faith 

3 hours ago, heartinKorea said:

•  

I think this is just a late reply from nvc. I received it too.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.