dwheels76

NVC Filers - December 2017

763 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

I just got of the phone with NVC and our packet was delivered on Monday but "received" today.  DS260 was submitted and all fees have been paid.  Now we wait. Hopefully its less than 11 weeks :) Altho with the holidays approaching I'm skeptical. Good Luck to everyone!

I-130 Sent : Dec 22, 2016.

NOA1: Jan 07, 2017 - Nebraska Service Center

NOA2: Oct. 30, 2017 

NVC received: Nov. 15, 2017

Case # and IIN obtained: Nov. 28, 2017

AOS fee paid: Nov. 29, 2017

IV fee paid: Dec 1st, 2017

AOS & IV packet sent: Dec 9th, 2017

AOS & IV packet received: Dec 11th, 2017

Scan date: Dec 13th, 2017

CC: ????

Filed: Other Country: Cameroon
Timeline

Hi all!

Is there any new CC for those who have a November scan date? I know they are right now working on the scan dates close to November 8 -10. I am waiting and hoping to get a CC before the end of the year even though it does not look likely with the holiday season around the corner.

1st scan date 9/11/17

2nd scan date 11/28/17

I have paid the affidavic support fee on Friday and now It says Paid, why am I unable to paid the IV fee. Once I click on pay name is not availible the option for 320. What Should I Do? 

4 hours ago, Godgrace said:

Hi all!

Is there any new CC for those who have a November scan date? I know they are right now working on the scan dates close to November 8 -10. I am waiting and hoping to get a CC before the end of the year even though it does not look likely with the holiday season around the corner.

1st scan date 9/11/17

2nd scan date 11/28/17

Still waiting for a CC as well. Second SD 11/13/2017

Filed: Other Country: Cameroon
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Indi91 said:

Still waiting for a CC as well. Second SD 11/13/2017

OK, hopefully you will have it

by the end of the week. Please let us know when that happens, it gives us an idea of how close we are getting... 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Ivan Acosta said:

I have paid the affidavic support fee on Friday and now It says Paid, why am I unable to paid the IV fee. Once I click on pay name is not availible the option for 320. What Should I Do? 

IV fees takes around 2 weeks to open up i believe

4 hours ago, Ivan Acosta said:

He pagado la tarifa de affidavic el viernes y ahora dice Pagado, ¿por qué no puedo pagar la tarifa IV? Una vez que haga clic en el nombre de pago no está disponible la opción de 320. ¿Qué debo hacer? 

It lasts 1 week to open that option and they process it! 

In my case, it was like that..

CR-1 (Spouse of Citizen US)

*** USCIS ***

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred?No

Consulate: Dominican Republic

Marriage: 12/15/2016

I-130 Sent: 03/07/2017

I-130 NOA1: 03/14/2017

I-130 Approved: 09/29/2017

*** NVC ***

NVC Received: 11/03/2017

Case # and Invoice ID Obtained: 11/24/2017

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 11/28/2017

Pay AOS Bill: 11/29/2017

Send AOS Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Submit DS-261: 11/29/2017

Receive IV Bill: 12/04/2017

Pay IV Bill: 12/06/2017

Send IV Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Form DS-260 NVC Received: 12/16/2017

SD: 12/20/2017 

CC: 02/08/2018

Interview Date: 04/24/2018 

Result: Approved.^_^

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, pamequez said:

Hi Everyone,

I just got of the phone with NVC and our packet was delivered on Monday but "received" today.  DS260 was submitted and all fees have been paid.  Now we wait. Hopefully its less than 11 weeks :) Altho with the holidays approaching I'm skeptical. Good Luck to everyone!

I-130 Sent : Dec 22, 2016.

NOA1: Jan 07, 2017 - Nebraska Service Center

NOA2: Oct. 30, 2017 

NVC received: Nov. 15, 2017

Case # and IIN obtained: Nov. 28, 2017

AOS fee paid: Nov. 29, 2017

IV fee paid: Dec 1st, 2017

AOS & IV packet sent: Dec 9th, 2017

AOS & IV packet received: Dec 11th, 2017

Scan date: Dec 13th, 2017

CC: ????

Hey,I received the case number and Invoice number, and I was able to get to DS-261 and filled out the form for choice of agent.  I do not see an option to be able to pay AOS fee or IV fee yet.  Based on your time line I see you were able to pay the very next day you have received the case number right? Can you shed some light on that please.

Hi Ajlove,

I called NVC and was told the case had been assigned. The next day I called again and received case number. At that same time I provided the DS261 (myself as an agent) over the phone. I then checked the portal the next day. The AOS fee was available to pay, and then two days later the IV fee link was available to pay. I paid the fee and two business days later the DS260 link became available to click. 

I think what sped things up was calling NVC and providing the DS261 over the phone. I think your case is just waiting on updating the “DS261.” Once that is updated, your portal links to pay will populate!

Good Luck!!

P.S. Send your packet now!!! its better to send asap!! 

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi everyone 

My co sponser is unable to show his tax returns since he file's them jointly with his wife . 

He has the following for me to submit:

1. weekly pay stubs ,

2.employment vierification letter ,

3.Social security income letter

4. w-2's

5. Passport copy

Wil these be enough???? Or what else do it need . Please help!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
20 minutes ago, XxRohxX said:

Hi everyone 

My co sponser is unable to show his tax returns since he file's them jointly with his wife . 

He has the following for me to submit:

1. weekly pay stubs ,

2.employment vierification letter ,

3.Social security income letter

4. w-2's

5. Passport copy

Wil these be enough???? Or what else do it need . Please help!!!

More than enough, my dad was my joint sponsor, and we sent in his w-2, pay stubs, the letter,and passport.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Quick question guys. I just got my case number and IIN. When I tried to sign it, i got the following message:

Please be advised that the case you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the NVC at this time.

I called NVC and they said that they just put my case in their system and to give it a couple of days until its current on the computer.

Anyone has that before? 

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

6 hours ago, No-Where-Man said:

Quick question guys. I just got my case number and IIN. When I tried to sign it, i got the following message:

Please be advised that the case you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the NVC at this time.

I called NVC and they said that they just put my case in their system and to give it a couple of days until its current on the computer.

Anyone has that before? 

Yes, I had that and I check 5 hours later and then I was able to complete the 261 form. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.