dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview January 2018

696 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Jan19 said:

No nothing yet. They said up to 5 days for the email to come through. 

Oh I see.. I called today and they said they sent the email today. You would think it would be immediate. I'm too excited. 

2 hours ago, USA BRA said:

Do you think it comes on Saturday?

Yes. Email can come on Saturday even though their office is closed on Saturday. I have received both CC and interview letter on Saturday morning

Timeline
1 minute ago, Pavel1982 said:

Yes. Email can come on Saturday even though their office is closed on Saturday. I have received both CC and interview letter on Saturday morning

Just because it came on Saturday doesn't mean that's when they sent it, that's how mass emailing works, there's delays on when it actually goes out, they have to schedule them like this when they're sending out tons of emails.

I believe this is also mentioned in the guides

11 minutes ago, Morty said:

Just because it came on Saturday doesn't mean that's when they sent it, that's how mass emailing works, there's delays on when it actually goes out, they have to schedule them like this when they're sending out tons of emails.

I believe this is also mentioned in the guides

i have never said that they send email on Saturday. I have said that you can receive email on Saturday.

Edited by Pavel1982

Timeline

I recieved my interview letter but it does not mention scheduling the biometrics appointment.. Do I need to schedule this myself and where can I schedule this appointment? 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Jonuts11 said:

I recieved my interview letter but it does not mention scheduling the biometrics appointment.. Do I need to schedule this myself and where can I schedule this appointment? 

https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-mx/iv/users/sign_in

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Morty said:

https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-mx/iv/users/sign_in

Perfect I got it.. Thanks for your help! 

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello!just received the interview letter schedule feb 5 2018....

I am planning to get the medical exm on jan 8 2018. . .

would that be okay?or do i really need to do medical exam a week before the interview schedule . ..

also what kind of medical exams do i need to go through??anyone have ideas???

thanks!happy new year to all...

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, vince_mags said:

hello!just received the interview letter schedule feb 5 2018....

I am planning to get the medical exm on jan 8 2018. . .

would that be okay?or do i really need to do medical exam a week before the interview schedule . ..

also what kind of medical exams do i need to go through??anyone have ideas???

thanks!happy new year to all...

Please kindly let me know what embassy you'e going to be interviewed?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.