nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Rawanruru said:

@harsh2010 is Ds-262 the financial one? Or not just an online form 

no DS-261 is the name of that Choice of Agent Form 

Today I received NOA2 hard copy via snail mail overseas on Valentine's Day! :P Again, today NVC sent me an email they have not receive my case from USCIS yet. My case had been sent to Department of State on Feb. 9th. Still waiting with patience :D Good luck to ya all!

42 minutes ago, deafguy72 said:

Today I received NOA2 hard copy via snail mail overseas on Valentine's Day! :P Again, today NVC sent me an email they have not receive my case from USCIS yet. My case had been sent to Department of State on Feb. 9th. Still waiting with patience :D Good luck to ya all!

Man....I was approved before you and still haven't received hard copy snail mail overseas.  Just waiting a couple of more days to hit the 1 month mark to call USCIS to resend.

2 minutes ago, aywang said:

Man....I was approved before you and still haven't received hard copy snail mail overseas.  Just waiting a couple of more days to hit the 1 month mark to call USCIS to resend.

Oh no! Really?? Yea, its time to request a new one it may been lost somewhere :mellow: My letter showed the date they mailed on Feb. 1st and arrived here on Valentine's Day the 14th. Hopefully you receive it soon.... Good luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
8 hours ago, Crysta said:

I think if you're the petitioner on the application and you selected yourself as the agent AND you're currently here in the states, they process your DS261 much quicker. I submitted mine yesterday, called NVC this morning and they accepted my DS261 while I was on the phone. 

Good luck on the rest of the process! Almost there....

I put my spouse as the agent. But thank you good luck to you

Timeline
7 hours ago, Rawanruru said:

After you filed it you called them asking to review it with you ? @GiGiJamacia

No I didn’t call them yesterday I didn’t have time I recieved and email later in the afternoon and I was able to pay it. When I did check that morning it wasn’t unlocked but around 4 pm it was unlocked to pay. But you can call to review i think each case is different 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, 2891 said:

Does NVC send welcome letter on email or by post ?

I think both because I received my welcome letter through a email .. I think when you filed out the ds-261 they ask for an email and your address so they can send it to both. Good luck 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.