nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Timeline
3 hours ago, Rameda said:

Does NSC process sept yet?  Omg, I can't wait for October but mine is end of October.

No they havent i would guess another 3-5 months for any info. As now the new timelines on the internet are saying 9-11.5 months 

6 hours ago, Rameda said:

Does NSC process sept yet?  Omg, I can't wait for October but mine is end of October.

I just received my NOA2. My submission date was early September. Hope this helps!!! Not sure how long the next step takes. Do we know how long NSC is taking to send to NVC? Or how long it takes to get to the US embassy in the UK?

Edited by BamaCariad

On 3/20/2018 at 10:04 PM, Keki915 said:

How did you calculate that? I think for october filers it should be more like mid to end of june to july 

My PD is 9/8/17, and I just got my NOA2 today, so they ARE working on at least some September 2017 I-130s filed in Nebraska. ;) Hope this helps. Now onto the NVC!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
23 hours ago, harsh2010 said:

Thank you, :)

I hope you get your Interview date soon , same goes for me too :) , you been just 1 step ahead of me this process lol , don't let me beat you to Interview date :P

Yes we pretty much been abt the same in this process but yep I some how kept a  step ahead of U but only by a tennie weinnie tiny bit 😝 You very well might beat me to interview tho but who knows...  

Race is on ...    

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, BamaCariad said:

I just received my NOA2. My submission date was early September. Hope this helps!!! Not sure how long the next step takes. Do we know how long NSC is taking to send to NVC? Or how long it takes to get to the US embassy in the UK?

OMG That just made my day.  Thank you.  As long as they are moving along I am happy.  There is always a chance mine is processed early and in that early lucky pile.

8 hours ago, BamaCariad said:

My PD is 9/8/17, and I just got my NOA2 today, so they ARE working on at least some September 2017 I-130s filed in Nebraska. ;) Hope this helps. Now onto the NVC!

That's awesome! Congratulations! My PD is 9-1-17 and I haven't heard anything yet, 😞. I wonder how this process works?!? Bc they said they were working on april 2017 when I called. It's all so confusing. But fingers crossed I get something soon like you. Hope you get NVC asap! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey guys, how are you? I hope everyone is ok! Could someone help me, please? Well, I'm on NVC phase and I have to upload the documents on the CEAC. My question is...I just take the originals, scan it and then upload normally? Do I need to do something special? My sponsor is an Active Duty Military, so I have to upload his LES document (as a letter saying he is actually employed), his orders (as proof of domicile), our Marriage Certificate and his Birth Certificate proving he is a U.S. Citizen. The thing is...when I log in and I open the page to upload, it just show two documents to upload which is the I-864 and Tax. Should I upload on additional documents all the other documents as LES, Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate and his Orders? You guys can see it on the image below:

Inked29747342_1941935562547892_1117812475_o_LI.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 3/26/2018 at 1:13 AM, Henken23 said:

Hi guys it’s been awhile yes.I arrived USA ON THE 12th of March and it was a smooth journey all glory to God

My Poe was Atlanta 

i wish you all the very best guys those still in the process and those about to go for their interviews 

Wow. Congratulations sweetie. I'm so happy for u. New life begins. Enjoy dear.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 3/26/2018 at 1:13 AM, Henken23 said:

Hi guys it’s been awhile yes.I arrived USA ON THE 12th of March and it was a smooth journey all glory to God

My Poe was Atlanta 

i wish you all the very best guys those still in the process and those about to go for their interviews 

Congratulations dear.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 2018-03-24 at 8:06 AM, qianl said:

Omg I’m so excited now on to the next wait.. had a PD of Oct 10 

requested an expedite due to financial hardship on March 9 through congressman.. yesterday 3/23 case was approved and sent to DOS/NVC

now more waiting lol! 8 weeks for a CN if that’s what I’m hearing wow

anyways Patience is a virtue and must need for this journey 

I would like to obtain more information about expedite my I-130 application. Could you help me?

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Visa2017 said:

How long does it take NVC to assign a case number for an alien spouse case?

Well if your case is a pivot case, usually it is taking exactly 8 weeks. If not, people are getting within 4-5 weeks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.