Nasturtium

Approved in Amman :)

68 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Questions asked:

1. Why did your wife get divorced? His answer: her reasons were her own and personal.

2. Do you have any ideas about your wife though? His answer: I have a lot of ideas about her, she is my wife.

LOLOL!

Anyway, they didn't look at a single thing or take anything from him :) They kept his passprt and said it would be returned to him via Aramex in 5 days-3 weeks, but that they would try to do it as soon as possible.

So! Maybe! June 4th? 5th? We'll see!!! He needs to give his finals June 3 and grade them, so he can come after that :) yay!

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your husband. LOL I get to be the first to say it! LOL Now try to get some sleep! I know you must be exhausted! Happy, Happy, Happy DAY!

My life has been blessed with the love of 4 of the sweetest men in the world. James, Jonathan, Nicolas, and Islam, my sons and my S/O.

OPSSSSSSS I DID IT AGAIN!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

congrats on your approval. :dance::dance::dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline
Questions asked:

1. Why did your wife get divorced? His answer: her reasons were her own and personal.

2. Do you have any ideas about your wife though? His answer: I have a lot of ideas about her, she is my wife.

LOLOL!

Anyway, they didn't look at a single thing or take anything from him :) They kept his passprt and said it would be returned to him via Aramex in 5 days-3 weeks, but that they would try to do it as soon as possible.

So! Maybe! June 4th? 5th? We'll see!!! He needs to give his finals June 3 and grade them, so he can come after that :) yay!

congrats for Approval, i just would like to ask about something, is it hard if u didnt get know each other for long time before marraige, me and my fiancee know eachother for 4 months now and planing to marrya in june, but i heard from some that its maybe hard for approval with this short time of relation ,how long time u know eachother before u got married??

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
:thumbs: CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH! :thumbs: I am happy to hear everything went so well and he wasn't given a hard time. :dance::dance: :dance:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

Congratulations Juliana! I know how you feel right now. The best of wishes to both of you and your new life. :dance::dance::thumbs:

julianb

2004-07-01: Met Hiam my Fiancee in Iraq

2006-03-11: Propose to Hiam and she said "yes"

2006-05-31: I-129F Sent to CSC

2006-06-02: I-129F Received by CSC

2006-06-12: I-129F NOA1 Notice Date

2006-06-16: I-129F NOA1 Arrival Date from CSC

2006-06-23: I-129F RFE IMBRA Notice Date(s)

2006-07-01: I-129F RFE IMBRA NOA Arrival Date from CSC

2007-07-03: RFE Reply(s) I-129F RFE IMBRA NOA Sent to CSC

2006-07-10: Touched I-129F RFE IMBRA NOA Received by CSC

2006-07-31: NOA2 Approved by CSC

2006-08-11: I-129F Received By NVC

2006-08-17: I-129F Sent By NVC To Consulate in Amman, Jordan

2006-08-19: Received Letter from NVC

2006-08-21: Case Receive at Consulate in Amman, Jordan

2006-09-24: Receive Packet 3 Instructions

2007-04-19: Interview Date (successful interview)

2007-04-26: Passport and Visa in hand

2007-05-03: U.S. Entry

2007-05-11: Marriage

2007-06-18: File for AOS I-485 & Biometrics only.

2007-06-19: AOS Receive at USCIS

2007-06-26: AOS NOA I-797C notice date.

2007-07-27: Bio. Appt.

2007-08-15: AOS NOA I-797C Approved notice date.

2007-08-16: Received Green Card in mail.

LOVE IS A STRANGE AND BEAUTIFUL THING.

Filed: Timeline
Questions asked:

LOLOL!

funny funny answers.........

Filed: Timeline

Yay!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, Julianna!!!!!! :dancing:

Now forgive me but I have to say something to bigman....

Amman and Cairo are two completely different entities. Take everyone's advice (that they've give you REPEATEDLY) and wait a little while. If it's truly love then it can wait. Love is patient.

Questions asked:

LOLOL!

congrats for Approval, i just would like to ask about something, is it hard if u didnt get know each other for long time before marraige, me and my fiancee know eachother for 4 months now and planing to marrya in june, but i heard from some that its maybe hard for approval with this short time of relation ,how long time u know eachother before u got married??

Edited by moody

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

First, big congrats to Juliana! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Second, to you bigman, I agree w/ Moody... haven't you been answered quite enough in the other thread *you* started? Why bring this in Juliana's celebration thread?? :blink::wacko:

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Questions asked:

LOLOL!

Julianna, I like this man of yours! Great answers! You have a real keeper there.

Congratualtions on the successful interview. I assume they will process the visa pending the security checks in Washington? Or perhaps he was already cleared? Anyway I hope that Visa in the passport comes sooner than later. What a nice day today turns out to be! (F):dance::dance::dance:

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.