michellewillis

November 2017 I-751 Filers

2,169 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
4 minutes ago, dilip said:

Nov 27, 2017 filer, EAC18061XXXX, a few cases including mine are untouched ( around 22 cases, see attached).  I applied N-400, not sure that is the reason? Out of 338 cases, 218 are approved and other cases are RFE.D-1.png.e5df977212b6dce47d122147614edbef.png

D-2.png

I do feel that because I filed the N400 my case is stuck. Haven’t had any movement. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
58 minutes ago, prianca said:

I do feel that because I filed the N400 my case is stuck. Haven’t had any movement. 

Procedurally, it is supposed to. Your I-751 is moved (whether or not you receive a notice) to Lee Summit, and both your I-751 and N-400 will be adjudicated at the same time at your N-400 interview.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
12 minutes ago, GBOS said:

Procedurally, it is supposed to. Your I-751 is moved (whether or not you receive a notice) to Lee Summit, and both your I-751 and N-400 will be adjudicated at the same time at your N-400 interview.

I did not receive any notice.  I am waiting for my case to go out of processing time, so that I can send an inquiry to confirm your inside information. It seems it will be another two months wait.Capture.thumb.JPG.35603e2bd9d9338486a83a4e40811f1a.JPG

Edited by dilip

32 minutes ago, dilip said:

I did not receive any notice.  I am waiting for my case to go out of processing time, so that I can send an inquiry to confirm your inside information. It seems it will be another two months 

35 minutes ago, dilip said:

I did not receive any notice.  I am waiting for my case to go out of processing time, so that I can send an inquiry to confirm your inside information. It seems it will be another two months wait.Capture.thumb.JPG.35603e2bd9d9338486a83a4e40811f1a.JPG

So frustrated March 2018 cases are getting approved and we still wait

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
13 hours ago, Tar999 said:

Was your case transferred to NBC?

I did not get any transfer notice.  The status says in local office since April 9, 2018.  Same for another 21 cases, see the attached list.  Those are in my attached list and still says April 9, 2018, they can reply whether they applied N-400 without disclosing their EAC number.

4 minutes ago, dilip said:

I did not get any transfer notice.  The status says in local office since April 9, 2018.  Same for another 21 cases, see the attached list.  Those are in my attached list and still says April 9, 2018, they can reply whether they applied N-400 without disclosing their EAC number.

You can call USCIS and speak with a Tier 2 officer, the officer will be able to tell you where your I-751 file is.. I believed that your i751 is at NBC along with the N400 .. My wife's i751 was transferred to NBC and we never received any notice.. Not all people receive notice from NBC indicate the transfer..

On 4/6/2019 at 9:09 PM, Julie+Matt said:

We got an rfe, sent it back a few weeks ago & got a message that our case was transferred. Matt got a letter in the mail 2 days ago. His case was transferred to Missouri & they will be scheduling an interview. Has anyone here undergone an interview? How much notice do they give you & how bad are they? My husband & I are together all the time, I don’t understand why they scheduled an interview...

I’m in the same boat. Supposedly my case was transferred to local office to schedule an interview. Haven’t got any notice about that yet. Patiently waiting...

1 hour ago, vvp said:

I’m in the same boat. Supposedly my case was transferred to local office to schedule an interview. Haven’t got any notice about that yet. Patiently waiting...

A friend of mine case has been transfer for interview since August 2018.She still haven't gotten an interview notice yet.She did an info pass to get a stamp in her passport and an IO stold her it could take between 18 to 40 mths depending on the field office.this is freaking wack.

4 minutes ago, Bixby said:

A friend of mine case has been transfer for interview since August 2018.She still haven't gotten an interview notice yet.She did an info pass to get a stamp in her passport and an IO stold her it could take between 18 to 40 mths depending on the field office.this is freaking wack.

That is totally nuts! I wonder if it’s still a possibility that local office won’t schedule an interview at all. We already been interviewed once for I-130. If the rule is everybody needs to be interviewed at least once, than we were already. Totally in the dark right now, hopefully I’ll see at least  the notice soon.

6 minutes ago, vvp said:

That is totally nuts! I wonder if it’s still a possibility that local office won’t schedule an interview at all. We already been interviewed once for I-130. If the rule is everybody needs to be interviewed at least once, than we were already. Totally in the dark right now, hopefully I’ll see at least  the notice soon.

My friend was interviewed by herself at the AOS  stage.Her husband is in the army and he was overseas at the time.There is no rhyme or reason to these interwiews.I am currently tracking 15 cases that responded to rfe.The longest is pending 51 days as of today.Earliest approval is 12days.

4 minutes ago, Bixby said:

My friend was interviewed by herself at the AOS  stage.Her husband is in the army and he was overseas at the time.There is no rhyme or reason to these interwiews.I am currently tracking 15 cases that responded to rfe.The longest is pending 51 days as of today.Earliest approval is 12days.

Maybe that’s the thing. Your friend needs to be interviewed together with the husband and that’s what holding her case. Not sure what is wrong with mine... I’m ok going for the interview, I just want all this drag of time to be over. I’m also tracking bunch of Vermont cases. Right now longest that I see in the “response for rfe received” is 38 days. A lot of cases got transferred to different offices after the response of rfe received. Is that means they all get interview? Seems like a lot.

39 minutes ago, vvp said:

Maybe that’s the thing. Your friend needs to be interviewed together with the husband and that’s what holding her case. Not sure what is wrong with mine... I’m ok going for the interview, I just want all this drag of time to be over. I’m also tracking bunch of Vermont cases. Right now longest that I see in the “response for rfe received” is 38 days. A lot of cases got transferred to different offices after the response of rfe received. Is that means they all get interview? Seems like a lot.

Doesn't make any sense unless they apply for N400 as well

Edited by Bixby

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, holidaywkhcx said:

You can call USCIS and speak with a Tier 2 officer, the officer will be able to tell you where your I-751 file is.. I believed that your i751 is at NBC along with the N400 .. My wife's i751 was transferred to NBC and we never received any notice.. Not all people receive notice from NBC indicate the transfer..

Thanks for the advice @holidaywkhcx 

I called USCIS this morning and they told me that my case was transferred to Potomac Service Centre from Vermont Service Centre on Feb 26, 2019. She has no other information at the moment. Although she recommended me to get an info pass appointment. My extension expires in 2 months. I can submit a case inquiry in 6 weeks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.