michellewillis

November 2017 I-751 Filers

2,169 posts in this topic

I just got email (and SMS) notification that my case changed. It was transferred. I did not file N-400. I do not yet know to where it was transferred. What kind of timelines do people typically see after a transfer? Thanks!

Application Type: I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE 

Your Case Status: Initial Review 

On January 17, 2019, your Form I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE, Receipt Number WAC18058003XX, was transferred to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by February 16, 2019, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address. 

During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCIS reviews the applicant's/petitioner's criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators. If you have filed an I-485, I-589, I-751, N-400, I-90, I-821, I-131 or I-765, you can expect to receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints and/or photographs taken. The timing of your appointment is determined by the number of applicants ahead of you that also need a biometric appointment. We try to schedule biometric appointments as quickly as possible and in most cases you will receive your appointment notice within 30 days of submitting your application. We will send your appointment notice approximately 14 days ahead of your scheduled appointment. It is important that you keep this appointment. If absolutely necessary, you can request that your appointment be rescheduled however, please be aware that rescheduling may delay the processing of your application. Please follow the instructions on your appointment notice if you need to reschedule. Occasionally, you may receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints taken when you have filed a form other than those listed above. In these situations, you may receive your appointment notice more than 30 days after submitting your application or petition. 

7 minutes ago, sleeplessinsea said:

I just got email (and SMS) notification that my case changed. It was transferred. I did not file N-400. I do not yet know to where it was transferred. What kind of timelines do people typically see after a transfer? Thanks!

Application Type: I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE 

Your Case Status: Initial Review 

On January 17, 2019, your Form I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE, Receipt Number WAC18058003XX, was transferred to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by February 16, 2019, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address. 

During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCIS reviews the applicant's/petitioner's criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators. If you have filed an I-485, I-589, I-751, N-400, I-90, I-821, I-131 or I-765, you can expect to receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints and/or photographs taken. The timing of your appointment is determined by the number of applicants ahead of you that also need a biometric appointment. We try to schedule biometric appointments as quickly as possible and in most cases you will receive your appointment notice within 30 days of submitting your application. We will send your appointment notice approximately 14 days ahead of your scheduled appointment. It is important that you keep this appointment. If absolutely necessary, you can request that your appointment be rescheduled however, please be aware that rescheduling may delay the processing of your application. Please follow the instructions on your appointment notice if you need to reschedule. Occasionally, you may receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints taken when you have filed a form other than those listed above. In these situations, you may receive your appointment notice more than 30 days after submitting your application or petition. 

call the automated system and you will know where your case was transferred. 

you might get another notification ( its gonna be the same) within  2 or 3 days. 

My card was approved and posted out yesterday, I should receive it tomorrow!

My case number was WAC18045xxxxx 

Filed at California and was transferred to a local office 

Still waiting.... :clock:

Seen movement on cases around mine, but mine seems to have fallen into the paperwork abyss

11/07/2017 - Mailed I-751 to CSC

11/13/2017 - I-751 delivered to CSC

11/13/2017 - NOA1 Date

11/17/2017 - Received NOA Letter

11/17/2017 - Date of Biometrics Letter

11/24/2017 - Biometrics Letter received

12/08/2017 - Biometrics Appointment Date

08/16/2018 - 18 month extension letter received (dated 08/11/2018)

02/12/2019 - New Card is being Produced

02/22/2019 - 10 Year Green Card received

17 minutes ago, sleeplessinsea said:

The automated system didn't disclose to which location my case transferred. The 797, when it arrives, should tell me where the case is. I just wanted to hear from people whose cases were recently transferred. Thanks! 

You might get another transfer notification within 2/3 days, call the auth system again and you will be able to hear where it was xfer. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Singapore
Timeline
1 hour ago, hixsy said:

Still waiting.... :clock:

Seen movement on cases around mine, but mine seems to have fallen into the paperwork abyss

Same. I noticed lots of cases before and after mine have been transferred, my case and the one right after mine haven't changed. Hopefully that just means  we will hear something very soon.

7 hours ago, mister-love said:

call the automated system and you will know where your case was transferred. 

you might get another notification ( its gonna be the same) within  2 or 3 days. 

I got the same message yesterday and again today. Also, Case tracker App notified me, but was thinking it was because wife sent I-864 withdrawal and discussing separation and divorce soonest. 

Can you please provide the number to the automated system and to check the transfer details.

14 minutes ago, shynepapin said:

I got the same message yesterday and again today. Also, Case tracker App notified me, but was thinking it was because wife sent I-864 withdrawal and discussing separation and divorce soonest. 

Can you please provide the number to the automated system and to check the transfer details.

800-375-5283

6 hours ago, mister-love said:

You might get another transfer notification within 2/3 days, call the auth system again and you will be able to hear where it was xfer. 

Indeed I got the second notification today, and I dialed 800-375-5283 and it told me that the case was transferred to Nebraska. 

Just now, sleeplessinsea said:

Indeed I got the second notification today, and I dialed 800-375-5283 and it told me that the case was transferred to Nebraska. 

How did you provide your case number, with the WAC or just the numbers. Thanks.

4 minutes ago, sleeplessinsea said:

with the WAC. So you go 9221805 and so on

Thanks, says Lincoln, Nebraska. Weird cos I'm in TX, but really not looking for an approval now cos of the I-864 withdrawal that they might have received or would receive Monday.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.