dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview December 2017

771 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
1 hour ago, PatShawn said:

What is the other way to get the messages without downloading to Word? 

I don't use fb messenger, I only took screenshots of some parts of our most memorable conversations. Also, on whatsapp there's the option "email the chat" and when I got it,  it was in a .txt sorta looking notes rather than .doc in a word file. Try that if there's such an option, maybe you can change format of the word doc to a pdf? Would that be better 😕. I don't know if this helped at all!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
55 minutes ago, PatShawn said:

The instructions in the packet say for social media communications support don't use Microsoft Word document but when you download FB messenger it downloads to word document.  What is the other way to get the messages without downloading to Word? 

The perfect way to download Facebook messenger chat , 

Wish u all the best

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
6 hours ago, dwheels76 said:

What do you mean you have pictures of the petitioner in US? When was the last time you two saw each other? How old are the pictures you submitted together?

The petitioner (mom) senthe me pictures of herself taken in the US. She was here early last year but the only pictures I have of her during that time were all taken by me, so I did not appear in them. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, Godisincontrol said:

The perfect way to download Facebook messenger chat , 

Wish u all the best

Thank you!  I will try this to see what I get

Timeline
5 hours ago, Roor.M said:

I don't use fb messenger, I only took screenshots of some parts of our most memorable conversations. Also, on whatsapp there's the option "email the chat" and when I got it,  it was in a .txt sorta looking notes rather than .doc in a word file. Try that if there's such an option, maybe you can change format of the word doc to a pdf? Would that be better 😕. I don't know if this helped at all!

Do you know what is the purpose of them not wanting word doc?  Is it because you can change the messages once it is downloaded?   If that is the purpose you can probably change text in any format of a download other than screenshots. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
3 hours ago, PatShawn said:

I honestly don't know. I looked around trying to figure out what can you do, it seems like taking screenshots of parts of conversations each month n then putting them in  word file so you can print it out is the best option. But again, focus on having pictures and tickets or such thing you've done when you were together. 

I got our chat from whatsapp, screenshots from both whatsapp and facebook chat and pictures. Also, dhl papers and cards we exchanged the past year.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Anyone from Mexico waiting for a cr-1 visa interview was scheduled yet?? 

I called this am and no luck, going crazy, i cant believe it... been waiting for a month and a half for my interview

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
8 hours ago, uhondo said:

The petitioner (mom) senthe me pictures of herself taken in the US. She was here early last year but the only pictures I have of her during that time were all taken by me, so I did not appear in them. 

Wow you are the first fb1 i see they ask for pic. They didn't ask me or my sister and i'm in a fb1 thread and nobody say they got ask for pic.  I though you were ir1 when i saw your post

Edited by jamaicankim

Timeline
1 hour ago, Beatriz and Luis said:

I called this am and no luck, going crazy, i cant believe it... been waiting for a month and a half for my interview

So question do you know if IR-1 gets priority or is it the same as CR-1 Visas? 

Timeline
12 hours ago, Rubi A said:

CDJ was closed today for the "All Soul's Day" so we have a chance tomorrow.

Well let's hope we hear something soon. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Beatriz and Luis said:

Just looked at the spreadsheet and I see a few cases from Mexico who got their interview dates November 1. OMG I am so hopeful now!

Timeline
17 minutes ago, dianajmartinez said:

Just looked at the spreadsheet and I see a few cases from Mexico who got their interview dates November 1. OMG I am so hopeful now!

I saw those cases too. Given that yesterday was a holiday "All Souls Day", maybe that's why we haven't heard anything. Hopefully later today we will start hearing about more interviews being set.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.