Jones0987

USCIS Tracker App

20 posts in this topic

Hey all!!!

What is this app that everyone is using to track their progress? OMG does it tell you everything that the USCIS is doing?

Having anxiety over here about waiting lol however, i'm keeping busy!!

Thanks!

Just now, Just-in-case18 said:

There’s two for the IPhone! One is the case tracker app and the other is  USCISapp. 

You're AWESOME! Thank you so much!!

Do you use them? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, Jones0987 said:

You're AWESOME! Thank you so much!!

Do you use them? 

Haha no worries! I have both of them! I’ve been able to scan for cases close to my own number just see how progress is going. Looks like they’re about mid-may at the moment, which is sad for us September filers but at least they’re moving! :) So far about 100 or so approvals for may filers today

Just now, Just-in-case18 said:

Haha no worries! I have both of them! I’ve been able to scan for cases close to my own number just see how progress is going. Looks like they’re about mid-may at the moment, which is sad for us September filers but at least they’re moving! :) So far about 100 or so approvals for may filers today

Yes omg, i feel so much anxiety because im getting so many mixed answers about if they will pick up, or basically stay slow (for us Sept filers)... hopefully it will be a normal approval rate... hate the waiting game lol

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Jones0987 said:

Yes omg, i feel so much anxiety because im getting so many mixed answers about if they will pick up, or basically stay slow (for us Sept filers)... hopefully it will be a normal approval rate... hate the waiting game lol

From past data it looks like they tend to pick up in November but then again this time last year approvals were only taking 30-45 days :( if that were the case we’d both be approved by now! Haha but keeping busy with getting documents together for when we are approved helps make the time pass! 

2 minutes ago, Just-in-case18 said:

From past data it looks like they tend to pick up in November but then again this time last year approvals were only taking 30-45 days :( if that were the case we’d both be approved by now! Haha but keeping busy with getting documents together for when we are approved helps make the time pass! 

So true! Good lord, i wish we were approved by now haha!! well i have been saving money for the medical and interview fee's, and getting tax transcripts... excited, nervous and happy at the same time...hope everything goes smoothly for you both!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Just a word about my experience with those apps. I assume that the apps are tied into the info on the USCIS site. And, that thing dosen't update all cases.

Our K-1 visa was approved awhile ago and the USCIS site still has our status at NOA 1. I checked those apps multiple times a day while our application was being processed, to the point of obsessiveness, only to be let down. Then, one day, I got the NOA 2 in the mail (informed delivery is not yet available for my address).

Point is, if you keep seeing that your status is holding at "Case Received" don't lose hope. You just might get a surprise in the mail!!

K-1 Visa

04-06-2017  I-129F Sent to Dallas Lockbox

04-15-2017  NOA 1 Received by mail (Sent to California Service Center)

08-17-2017  NOA 2 Received by mail (124 LONG Days from NOA 1. Status NEVER changed on USCIS site)

09-01-7017  NVC Received, Case Number Assigned (Petitioner notified by email)

09-04-2017  Sydney Embassy Received Case

09-04-2017  Packet 3 Received (Petitioner Received email)

09-04-2017  Packet 3 Sent To Embassy

09-04-2017  Packet 4 Sent (Beneficiary Received email)

09-25-2017  Interview Date (APPROVED!!!!)

09-27-2017  VISA IN HAND!!!

12-18-2017  POE In Dallas

01-03-2018 Applied For Social Security Card

01-09-2018 Social Security Card In Hand

01-10-2018 Wedding!!!

AOS

01-13-2018 Filed for AOS, EAD and AP

01-18-2018 RFE For Sending In Wrong Form (We Didn't. Called USCIS, their mistake. Resent Packet)

01-30-2018 NOA 1 Sent In New Medical Immediately Upon Receipt of NOA

03-09-2019 Green Card Received

07-11-2018 EAD/AP Approved

07-17-2018 Received EAD/AP Card

11-19-2018 Received Interview Date By Mail

12-20-2018 AOS Interview in Nashville. Need a new medical so, waiting for that.

Recieved RFE Because We Needed a New Medical. Not sure of exact date. But it was received a few months later.

03/05/2019 NOA Stating That Green Card Approved

03/05/2019 Green Card in Hand

4 hours ago, Just-in-case18 said:

How do you scan for cases close to your own number?

Timeline
5 hours ago, Diane and Chris said:

How do you scan for cases close to your own number?

If you go to the case tracker app, you can search your number(or similar) up to 500 cases per search and then sort by I-129f petitions

93EDD2F0-281A-40C6-8BE4-671CC8ABAC46.png

3 hours ago, Just-in-case18 said:

If you go to the case tracker app, you can search your number(or similar) up to 500 cases per search and then sort by I-129f petitions

93EDD2F0-281A-40C6-8BE4-671CC8ABAC46.png

Thank you so much!  Very helpful information to have. 

14 hours ago, Jones0987 said:

@Jones0987!!  You need to relax.  You will drive yourself crazy.  You just filed.  Take a deep breath and do not expect anything before mid March!!!  6 months is the going rate right now.  Hopefully they will speed up a little at the first of the year.  There are still over 1000 April filers still waiting.  Your time will come but for your sake relax and try to allow the stress and frustration to subside.  You have no control right now so just keep your eye on the ball.  It will happen.

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

31 minutes ago, f f said:

does anyone else see this as a shameless plug for a person's app?

Do you mean the USCIS Case Tracker App?  

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.