aussiewench

A few more questions, DCF Sydney

226 posts in this topic

"How are you goin'? I love that so much more than What's up, or whatever.

Oh no Karo, you gotta take out the word 'are' in that phrase. It's "How ya goin?"

:thumbs:

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should hear me try to say it in person. I sound retarded.

she'll be right mate :thumbs: jus keep practicing

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

I hope mellie pops in today - It's not as much fun without her :)

I do practice - how sad is that? I hope no one ever HEARS me practicing...

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Need I say more???

Hey, congrats!

I still haven't had my interview scheduled cos my UK police certificate got delayed so I can't send in my DS-2001. Darned UK police. At least the US Consulate phoned me about it to ask what was happening - and the lady that called sounded sympathetic.

Sept 2005 engaged in USA, Dec 2005 married in Australia ;)

Apr 2006 completed DCF in Sydney, May 2006 emigrated to USA, Aug 2006 started new job

Jul 2007 finally had wedding, Dec 2007 moved into our first house

Jun 2008 our son is born, now just waiting for I-751...

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

We're back!!!

Getting in to the states was a BREEZE!!!

And I wish I could be around more today, but its my first day back at work and have TONS of catching up to do. Ugh.

I wanna go back now. With Scott of course. :)

Life is just awesome right now. I couldnt be happier.

Anyways, ta ta for now, will pop in tomorrow for a more extended visit!!

February 13, 2006:VISA APPROVED!!!!

November 18, 2006: Mia Grace is born

May 30, 2008: 10 year Greencard approved

Good to hear Mellie :thumbs: Glad you guys arrived safely and that it was a breeze ..........Must be a wonderful feeling being home all there together now with Scott never having to leave again :luv:

I couldn't make it to the airport to see you guys off :( Did you get those photos of us that I emailed to you ok. Wasn't sure if you had enuf room in your inbox for them. Let me know aye.

Lorelle

You can find me on FBI

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

Timeline

hi all.

No news really.

23 days to go :)

Busy at work.

Someone give me a good update to entertain me :)

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Timeline

no, i don't have a life either...but i'm going to my first golf lesson shortly. :D

matt

Opinions are like arseholes. Everyone's got one and they all stink!

Timeline
no, i don't have a life either...but i'm going to my first golf lesson shortly. :D

matt

I SUCK at golf. When we go I get REALLY frustrated and throw clubs and stuff. I've been banned from doing anything but driving the cart.

Good luck though! Hey did you see my happy bday wish? Did you have a good bday???

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Timeline

[

I SUCK at golf. When we go I get REALLY frustrated and throw clubs and stuff. I've been banned from doing anything but driving the cart.

Good luck though! Hey did you see my happy bday wish? Did you have a good bday???

yes i did thank you.

i got some good pressies too...the lessons i'm taking are courtesy of my in-laws.

gotta go.

matt

Opinions are like arseholes. Everyone's got one and they all stink!

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

I hate work. I really really do.

Hey Sean, how long did it take before Natalia got her SSN??

February 13, 2006:VISA APPROVED!!!!

November 18, 2006: Mia Grace is born

May 30, 2008: 10 year Greencard approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.