aussiewench

A few more questions, DCF Sydney

226 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Just sounded like a frat kind of party you were describing. No offense taken. at some schools the only social life at school is greek life.

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

Hellooooooo my friends!!!

Well, we have now had BOTH weddings, and Im going to very quickly figure out how to put the pictures SOMEWHERE... Dont know how though. HEHEHE!!

Anyways, all was absolutley GORGEOUS!!! :) and we are quite happy!! Now just chilling before the big shift to Sydney next week! *nerves*

Miss you all!!!

A Very happy, sunburnt and married..

Mrs. Mellie B :)

February 13, 2006:VISA APPROVED!!!!

November 18, 2006: Mia Grace is born

May 30, 2008: 10 year Greencard approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

WOOHOOO Mellie!!!

Congrats!!!

Not sure if you saw our post yet.. but we got married on Friday!!!

Aussie & Princess

Our Time Line

March 2004 - Met online via yahoo

April 2004- silly I know but knew he was my soulmate

5-6-05 Got to hold my baby in my arms for the first time

7-05 My divorce going thru, his was final in April

8-24-05 DIVORCE FINAL

8-27-05 mailed off K-1

8-29-05 I-129F lands in Nebraska

8-29-05 I-129F Comfirmed Received

9-1-05 CHECK CASHED

9 1-05 "touched"

9 3-05 NOA1 Snail Mail arrived

10 11-05 NOA2!!!!

10-12-05 WE GOT OUR NOA2!!!!!via email

10-17-05 NOA2 arrived snail mail

10-17-05 Our Petition on to NVC according to email

10-26-05 NVC received our case JUST this morning.. case # in hand

10-31-05 We have LEFT NVC & On way to SYDNEY!!!!

11-5-05 Sydney sent Packet 3 to Aussie

11-8-05 My baby recieved packet 3 at 6:51pm US Cental Time

11-8-05 US/11-9-05 Aussie, 2005 Police Clearance done

11-15-05 US/11-16-05 Aussie, 2005 Medical For Aussie and Kiddo

11-16-05 Packet 3 sent back to Sydney

11-21/11-22 2005 Email from Consulate saying we have an interview date....December 13, 2005

12-13-05INTERVIEW!!!

Interview December 13, 2005 WE PASSED!!!!!!!!

Jan. 31, 2006 Aussie and Son HOME!!

Feb 3, 2006 OUR WEDDING DAY!!!!!!

WOOHOOOOOOOOOO Mrs Mellie B

2ee6a1a5.gifCONGRATULATIONS2ee6a1a5.gif

Wishing you both a wonderful wonderful life together.

Hey Mellie.........you still got my number havent you :)

Lorelle

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Timeline

Oh my gosh I am so excited :) Our Mellie is all grown up and married!! I am so glad everythign went well and you are having fun. I can't wait to hear about the interview success. I'll be thinking about you both!

XOXOXOXO

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Awesome! Congrats and all that good stuff. I hope the honeymoon is wonderful, sydney will be a breeze, enjoy it while you can. Tell Scott welcome to the big family.

I love my job.

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline
WOOHOOOOOOOOOO Mrs Mellie B

2ee6a1a5.gifCONGRATULATIONS2ee6a1a5.gif

Wishing you both a wonderful wonderful life together.

Hey Mellie.........you still got my number havent you :)

Lorelle

Ive got it and we will be contacting you as soon as we get back from the Barrossa!!! :) SO SO SO excited to meet you!!!!

February 13, 2006:VISA APPROVED!!!!

November 18, 2006: Mia Grace is born

May 30, 2008: 10 year Greencard approved

Woohooo@ Congrats Mellie and Scott! (L)(L)(L):dance::dance::dance:

That addition to your ring finger sure does make you feel different hey? LOL I was at Port Noarlunga last Thursday too, my aunt and uncle live there. What a small world!

.png

Timeline

38 days until I get to be in Australia too :(

So mad today. I was supposed to leave today for a conference in Orlando. My county paid for the whole thing. One high school counselor from EVERY HS is going...I had my leave pre approved by the prinipal a month ago...she knew I was going, everything is fine.

We have a test to give the kids tomorrow, the FCAT writing test, which the test coordinator planned the WHOLE THING knowing I wouldn't be there. Well, FRIDAY afternoon my principal told me I couldn't miss it, and can't leave for the conference until after TUes. I am so freaking mad.

He doesn't even NEED my help.

so now I'm stuck at work while everyone else is sleeping in, and then heading towards orlando.

Ugh.

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Timeline

too much super bowl partying? i actually went to a party and didn't drink anything. I was proud of myself. The super bowl was so boring though it wouldn't have made a difference.

I finally got my new SS card in the mail :) new name and all. I am going to my job to change it first, then the DMV to get a new liscense...wooooo!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Awesome, congrats. I'm glad I didn't have to change anything from my end. It pays to me a USC male.

Not too much partying. Just that silly Grey's Anatomy show which we watched. Tired. Need coffee.

I love my job.

Timeline

i hve a serious starbucks addiction....i get a non fat vanilla latte....EVERY MORNING. It's bad.

I am tired too, but I'm too mad to really be tired.

Oh I forgot to tell ya'll - Stewart sent me flowers for my birthday - gerber daisies, my FAVORITE. He sent them on Sun. because he thought I was leaving today for Orlando - which I was supposed to.

I have the best husband in the world (Except, of course, for you, Sean, and Scott! (Mellie))

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.