aussiewench

A few more questions, DCF Sydney

226 posts in this topic

I just obtained a connection for reservations at Harrys in downtown St. Louis. My connection knows the owner and I'm booked for tomorrow night. Great! I don't even know if that's a big deal, but hey at least I have the connection if need be.

I love my job.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hellooooooo my friends!!!

Well, we have now had BOTH weddings, and Im going to very quickly figure out how to put the pictures SOMEWHERE... Dont know how though. HEHEHE!!

Anyways, all was absolutley GORGEOUS!!! :) and we are quite happy!! Now just chilling before the big shift to Sydney next week! *nerves*

Miss you all!!!

A Very happy, sunburnt and married..

Mrs. Mellie B :)

Mellie! I came in here to see how everything was going and I'm pleased to hear that it most definitely IS. :D

Best of everything for the next steps! Congrats!

PICTURES!!!

Abby (U.S.) and Ewen (Scotland): We laughed. We cried. Our witness didn't speak English. Happily married (finally), 27 December 2006.

Latest news: Green card received 16 April 2007. USCIS-free until 3 January 2009! Eligible to naturalize 3 April 2010.

Click on the "timeline" link at the left to view our timeline. And don't forget to update yours!

The London Interviews Thread: Wait times, interview dates, and chitchat for all visa types

The London Waivers Thread: For I-601 or I-212 applicants in London (UK, Ireland, and Scandinavia)

The London Graduates Thread: Moving stateside, AOS, and OT for London applicants and petitioners

all the mud in this town, all the dirt in this world

none of it sticks on you, you shake it off

'cause you're better than that, and you don't need it

there's nothing wrong with you

--Neil Finn

On second thought, let us not go to Camelot. 'Tis a silly place.

--Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

How is everyone going??? I'm still in Orlando for this conference. I know Mellie's interview is coming up and I have my fingers crossed :) :)

Not much news. I hung out with my best friend and her children last night and I have even worse baby fever than ever! My conference is stupid. I'm skipping out to go get my nails done. I know that's so wrong!

XOXOXO

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

How is everyone going??? I'm still in Orlando for this conference. I know Mellie's interview is coming up and I have my fingers crossed :) :)

Not much news. I hung out with my best friend and her children last night and I have even worse baby fever than ever! My conference is stupid. I'm skipping out to go get my nails done. I know that's so wrong!

XOXOXO

Wow you are getting ready for Valentine's aren't you?? Ha, xoxo right back at ya. Yeah hopefully Mellie is still having a blast and is not stressing. She might've had it already to be honest, they are scheduled mondays thru wednesdays. It's already Friday there. I wonder when she comes home. Eh anyways.

Have fun skipping the highly educational seminar / conference. I'm sure you know it all anyways right?

I love my job.

Timeline

Well shoot I had typed a whole response and it disappeared. Her interview is the 13th. I know she's nervous. Going out to PF Chang's with friends on sat night for my bday...what are you doing for natalia for vday?

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Well shoot I had typed a whole response and it disappeared. Her interview is the 13th. I know she's nervous. Going out to PF Chang's with friends on sat night for my bday...what are you doing for natalia for vday?

We are going to Memphis this weekend for fun...that's my treat to her...and surprise. I wanted to fly somewhere, but not enough money right now. Valentine's we'll do something fantastically romantic I'm sure. Gimme a few days to think that through.

I love my job.

Hey guys

Sounds like you are going to have a great valentines and that is so wonderful. I don't want to play down your happiness one lil bit :no: cause I truly am glad someone is hahahaha

I wish I was :cry: I want to go home to my Honey.

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Timeline

Hold up - not "you guys"....just Sean and Natalia. Caroline will be crying like you Lorelle. I am doing nothing, with no one...except maybe talking on the phone to Stewart.

<sigh> Maybe next year.

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Hold up - not "you guys"....just Sean and Natalia. Caroline will be crying like you Lorelle. I am doing nothing, with no one...except maybe talking on the phone to Stewart.

<sigh> Maybe next year.

66nd.gif

I wont even get to talk to Dan on the phone cause I didnt pay the last phone bill hahahaha oops And cant get it put back on until next week sometime. Damm xmas nearly broke me. Oh well it was worth it for my last xmas with my kids and grandkids for quite some time. And I wont take money from Dan for it so just have to grin and bare it.

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Dang.....no word from Mellie about meeting up with her. I have missed a few calls on my cell but have no idea if was her or not :(

All is cool. I am still intending on travelling in to the city to meet up. Will just have to wing it hahahahaha Their interview is 8am tomorrow morn, they are getting there an hour early......so if Im up at 5.30 I will be in there by 7am. *goes to study Mellie and Scotts pic so I can recognise them* :P

Im excited.......I wonder how they are doing on the eve of the interview.... in a little over 10 hrs time they should be walking out with the biggest smiles on their faces. I will have my trusty camera ready :D

You can find me on FBI

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

:lol: that was quick.......thought you werent getting on until tonight..do the ferry's have internet access now hahahaha

I just walked in the door myself.......Will get those photos up shortly. Let me know where ya want em.

Im so glad I caught up with you guys and didnt miss you. Was awesome :thumbs:

You can find me on FBI

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we are so da*mn happy for you

Aussie & Princess

Our Time Line

March 2004 - Met online via yahoo

April 2004- silly I know but knew he was my soulmate

5-6-05 Got to hold my baby in my arms for the first time

7-05 My divorce going thru, his was final in April

8-24-05 DIVORCE FINAL

8-27-05 mailed off K-1

8-29-05 I-129F lands in Nebraska

8-29-05 I-129F Comfirmed Received

9-1-05 CHECK CASHED

9 1-05 "touched"

9 3-05 NOA1 Snail Mail arrived

10 11-05 NOA2!!!!

10-12-05 WE GOT OUR NOA2!!!!!via email

10-17-05 NOA2 arrived snail mail

10-17-05 Our Petition on to NVC according to email

10-26-05 NVC received our case JUST this morning.. case # in hand

10-31-05 We have LEFT NVC & On way to SYDNEY!!!!

11-5-05 Sydney sent Packet 3 to Aussie

11-8-05 My baby recieved packet 3 at 6:51pm US Cental Time

11-8-05 US/11-9-05 Aussie, 2005 Police Clearance done

11-15-05 US/11-16-05 Aussie, 2005 Medical For Aussie and Kiddo

11-16-05 Packet 3 sent back to Sydney

11-21/11-22 2005 Email from Consulate saying we have an interview date....December 13, 2005

12-13-05INTERVIEW!!!

Interview December 13, 2005 WE PASSED!!!!!!!!

Jan. 31, 2006 Aussie and Son HOME!!

Feb 3, 2006 OUR WEDDING DAY!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.