Yaztalksalot

October 2017 AOS filers (merged)

2,792 posts in this topic

Hi, I had my Interview at Santa Ana field office.

PD is 10/30/2017

Got EAD : December 2017

Applied for EAD Extension in September 2018

Interview Notice November 5th.

Interview Date December 7th, 12:15

Interview was straight forward.

Started with a simple Oath.

Asked for Original Certificates to verily with what we submitted.

Than asked about my Legal status is US which seems to play the most important role is deciding the case.

She went over my F1 then H1 visa documents in detail.

Finally asked few questions about my Marriage - simple - like any mixed assets

we showed us our Mortgage statements and Hosue deed and Combined bank statement. She then picked some pictures I got. 

She said your Marriage looks legit. Only thing she needed was my F1 School official Transcript, And said she will approve as soon as she gets it.

Overall a Positive experience at Santa Ana field office. Hope to get a letter from USICS soon to submit my official Transcript and Finish the process.

All the best everyone. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline
8 minutes ago, kpraveenvan said:

She said your Marriage looks legit. Only thing she needed was my F1 School official Transcript, And said she will approve as soon as she gets it.

Congrats!

I would like to share my experience as I have supported this forum 

f1 visa to marriage visa 

filed October 31 2017

received EAD and employment and travel permit around January 

received notification or anything after many month 

then November 2018 received interview date 

December 4 ,2018 interview 

December 6 received notice for approve case

December 10 , received green card

i wish you guy all the best so good luck for the rest waiting from California Los Angeles 

Edited by Madmax

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Madmax said:

I would like to share my experience as I have supported this forum 

f1 visa to marriage visa 

filed October 31 2017

received EAD and employment and travel permit around January 

received notification or anything after many month 

then November 2018 received interview date 

December 4 ,2018 interview 

December 6 received notice for approve case

December 10 , received green card

i wish you guy all the best so good luck for the rest waiting from California Los Angeles 

Congrats.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello everyone i had my interview for Greencard this morning and i was APPROVED! thankyou Lord🙏🏻 im a novber 2017 filer 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Georgia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Emmz said:

hello everyone i had my interview for Greencard this morning and i was APPROVED! thankyou Lord🙏🏻 im a novber 2017 filer 

Congrats!!! I know the feeling

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Emmz said:

Can you please share what documents they asked for and questions?

Edited by Visitor User

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.