2,792 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to share my timeline so far

10/26: Mailed AOS/Employment Permit/Advance Parole 

10/30: USCIS received my packets 

11/01: E-notification / Cases Acceptance 

11/07: Received official Receipt Notice (I-797)

11/11: Received Notice of Action for Biometrics (I-797C)

11/28: Biometrics Appointment 

By some reason I every time I try to check my case online A window pops saying the case number is invalid! :huh:

Has this happened to anyone else? 

Edited by kanvas

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Clara Monteiro said:

Hi guys. i call USCIS today and they said I needed to talk to a tier 2 officer. So they sai they would cal me back and the wait time was 60 minutes. Its been 3 hours already and nothing. Does it take this long? Should I Call again?

It can go up to 4 hours but since it's 6:00 PM now you won't get any call. It's better you call at 8:00 AM because that's what I did and I received a call back within 10 minutes

1 hour ago, kanvas said:

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to share my timeline so far

10/26: Mailed AOS/Employment Permit/Advance Parole 

10/30: USCIS received my packets 

11/01: E-notification / Cases Acceptance 

11/07: Received official Receipt Notice (I-797)

11/11: Received Notice of Action for Biometrics (I-797C)

11/28: Biometrics Appointment 

By some reason I every time I try to check my case online A window pops saying the case number is invalid! :huh:

Has this happened to anyone else? 

are you also entering MSC along with the numbers? 

K-1 (I-129F):

15-Jul-2016- I-129F filed

17-Mar-2017- Interview

19-APR-2017- K-1 Visa Approved

Adjustment of Status (I-485 & I-765):

07-AUG-2017- Date filed

14-AUG-2017- NOA1

04-MAY-2018- AOS interview/Approved

Lifting Conditions (I-751):

01-May-2020- Date filed

04-May-2020- NOA1

16-Sep-2021- Approved/No interview

Naturalization (N-400):

23-Feb-2023: Filed online

23-Feb-2023: NOA1

15-Mar-2023: Biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Clara Monteiro said:

They updated the processing times. Now it says July 1st for EAD/AP....

Still says as of September 30th...

Yes I Just Saw That 😯

So That Means We Have 3 Additional Months Since Were October Filers ? 

1 hour ago, Queen30 said:

Yes I Just Saw That 😯

So That Means We Have 3 Additional Months Since Were October Filers ? 

I hope not!! Let’s keep the good vibes. Someone from october got their today, so lets focus on that!! Lol

They should update for the as of october 30 next week. So I will focus on that! 

On 01/10/2017 at 11:49 PM, Yaztalksalot said:

Hello!  

We sent off our AOS package on Friday and FedEx tracking says it will arrive tomorrow morning (Monday October 2nd) So thought I'd start a new thread for anyone else filing in October! 😊 

I entered on a K1 Visa on August 11th , and we married 3 weeks later! I've filed for EAD/AP also. I've blogged about my entire immigration journey so far and the link is down below! Good luck to everyone , fingers crossed our wait isn't too long ❤️

Hello.Where  is link for your blogg.?Where I can find?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
16 minutes ago, MakiG said:

Hello.Where  is link for your blogg.?Where I can find?

Hello, I don't think it shows signatures in the mobile version so that may be why you can't see it. Here is the link : https://yaztalksalot.wordpress.com

If you have any questions feel free to message me! 😊

:wub: Immigration & Expat Blog Links :wub:

My Full K1 Fiance Visa Journey

January 2017 Filer

K1 Approved on the 30th of June 2017 (6.5 months in total, no RFEs).

AOS Journey 

October 2017 filer

EAD/AP Approved December 2017 (75 days, no RFEs)

AOS Approved 8/15 (no RFEs) 

Living in the US

Info on getting set up

wedding planning

homesickness & everyday life

Just now, Yaztalksalot said:

Hello, I don't think it shows signatures in the mobile version so that may be why you can't see it. Here is the link : https://yaztalksalot.wordpress.com

If you have any questions feel free to message me! 😊

Thank you :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
59 minutes ago, Clara Monteiro said:

I hope not!! Let’s keep the good vibes. Someone from october got their today, so lets focus on that!! Lol

They should update for the as of october 30 next week. So I will focus on that! 

For Sure! Lol

3 minutes ago, Queen30 said:

For Sure! Lol

hate to bring it up to you guys but our friend USCIS side hobby is crushing hopeful spirits into dust.

Passport 17-Feb-22 Drop-off at USPS (expedited processing and shipping) ~ 22-Feb-22 Status: In Process ~ 08-Mar-22 Passport book shipped ~ 09-Mar-22 Status: Approved. Passport book in hand.

N-400     28-Jun-21 Filed online ~ 28-Jun-21 Received NOA + "Biometrics will be re-used" notice ~ 14-Dec-21 Interview scheduled ~ 25-Jan-22 Interview. Approved. Case status: Oath will be scheduled.  ~ 01-Feb-22 Oath scheduled. ~ 14-Feb-22 Oath ceremony.   

ROC        11-Jun-20 Application sent via FedEx ~ 16-Jun-20 Case received ~ 29-Jun-20 (Old) biometrics applied to case ~ 01-Jul-20 NOA ~ 23-Dec-21 Case transferred to new office ~ 25-Jan-22 Combo interview with N400. Case approved. 

AOS        13-Oct -17 Application sent via FedEx ~ 17-Oct-17 Case received ~ 24-Oct-17 Fingerprint fee received ~ 25-Oct-17 NOA1 ~ 17-Nov-17 Biometrics ~ 23-Nov-17 Status "We are scheduling
                 your 
interview" ~ 24-Jul-18 Status "We have scheduled your interview" ~ 28-Jul-18 Interview notice received in the mail  ~ 29-Aug-18 Interview 30-Aug-18 Status "Case was approved" 

04-Sep-18 Received approval / welcome letter in the mail ~04-Sep-18 Status: "Card was mailed to me" ~07-Sep-18 Green card received

EAD/AP  13-Oct Application sent via FedEx ~ 17-Oct Case received ~ 25-Oct NOA1 ~ 17-Nov Biometrics ~ 09-Jan Approved ~ 13-Jan Notice received ~ 18-Jan Combo card received

K1 Visa   28-Jun-17 Case ready (No packet 3 received) ~ 22-Jul Medical ~ 02-Aug Interview (APPROVED!) ~ 03-Aug Visa issued ~ 08-Aug VOH ~ 14-Sep POE (Abu Dhabi) ~ 01-Oct-17 Got married! 

I-129F     17-Feb-17 Petition sent via FedEx ~ 21-Feb-17 Case received ~ 24-Feb-17 NOA1 ~ 30-May-17 NOA2 12-Jun-17 NVC received / Case and Invoice numbers assigned ~ 20-Jun-17 NVC left

23 hours ago, Clara Monteiro said:

Hi guys. i call USCIS today and they said I needed to talk to a tier 2 officer. So they sai they would cal me back and the wait time was 60 minutes. Its been 3 hours already and nothing. Does it take this long? Should I Call again?

It shouldn't be. They usually call within the specidied time frame. Just Wait for it...answer all calls you receive even if it looks like spam or advertising :/

-=ROC & Naturalization Timeline=-

January 25, 2021 - ROC application received

January 22, 2022 - Case transferred

January 16, 2022 - Naturalization application received

April 7, 2023 - ROC and Naturalization Interview

April 20, 2023 - Oath Ceremony scheduled

5 minutes ago, audacieux89 said:

It shouldn't be. They usually call within the specidied time frame. Just Wait for it...answer all calls you receive even if it looks like spam or advertising :/

I’ve waited the whole day, called fist time at 11am, 66 minutes wait time. Waited till 3pm, called again, 67 min wait, waited the rest of the day. No one called.

Called again today at 8am, the T1 officer said there was no reason to escalate my call (SR for a typo over 45 days agon still unassigned) she said she would send another SR and I should wait 30 days and if they dont do it to call to talk to a T2. (Wich makes no sense since I already have one that is 45 days old). 

Just wait, wait, wait..

1 minute ago, Clara Monteiro said:

I’ve waited the whole day, called fist time at 11am, 66 minutes wait time. Waited till 3pm, called again, 67 min wait, waited the rest of the day. No one called.

Called again today at 8am, the T1 officer said there was no reason to escalate my call (SR for a typo over 45 days agon still unassigned) she said she would send another SR and I should wait 30 days and if they dont do it to call to talk to a T2. (Wich makes no sense since I already have one that is 45 days old). 

Just wait, wait, wait..

Correcting a typo should be almost automatic, like when I updated my address with my bank, it was in effect immediately...

14 minutes ago, JoJoJoJo said:

Correcting a typo should be almost automatic, like when I updated my address with my bank, it was in effect immediately...

Thats what I think too. They try to make everything hard!!

@JoJoJoJo did they answer to your RFE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.