dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview October 2017

686 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
5 hours ago, MayraAle said:

SD : 06/26

CC : 08/28

Called NVC today and received interview for Nov. 29th CDJ.

God Bless Everyone!

SD : 06/26

CC : 08/28

Called NVC today and received interview for Nov. 29th CDJ.

God Bless Everyone!

Congratulations! I called today and no interview date yet. Our CC 8/28, so your case gives me hope we may hear back soon.

Best of luck during the interview.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Today I got a bad news. My documents were submitted by the end of April of this year. However few documents were missing so my lawyer forwarded me the email sent by nvc to submit the missing documents. The documents were submitted in July.  Then I kept on waiting. I used to check my status daily which I still do obviously. N all it says AT NVC. I contacted my lawyer to give me the update about my case. He said he called nvc n they're saying my case has been processed on 14th august n on 16th august it's sent to the embassy for scheduling. I kept on waiting n even tracking my case online still it said AT NVC. Around 1 or 2 weeks ago my online case status showed ACTION REQUIRED. SUBMIT THE DOCUMENTS. I still kept waiting for my letter. But today I myself called NVC to know the update of my case n the lady told me my case is still with them n in process n still haven't sent to the embassy. The moment I heard this I felt like crying on fone. Oh n btw my husband got his citizenship on 4th September of this year n he even sent his certificate to the lawyer to get my case upgraded. Still I'm hearing all this. I was litteraly waiting for my letter daily. N just now when I again checked my case status it's saying AT NVC all over again. Seems I'm back to square one. I feel so terrible right now. Don't know how long will I have to wait on earth :(

Timeline
59 minutes ago, monica7777 said:

Congratulations! I called today and no interview date yet. Our CC 8/28, so your case gives me hope we may hear back soon.

Best of luck during the interview.

Monica, i checked your timeline and it directs me to a timeline who already had their interview... weird

Timeline

Hi, this is my first time posting here.

My husband is waiting for an interview in Ciudad Juarez. His CC was Sept. 1st

We are hoping to get an interview before December because we have purchased tickets for our kids and I to go to Mexico in December. ( We would like for him to go with us) 

We would have gone through all of this sooner if our attorneys assistant would have sent in our paper work in March to the NVC instead of filing it like she had sent it.

My husband and I have been married for 15 years so we are excited to get all of this over with.

Hope everyone trying to get an appointment, gets one soon! 

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi Guys,

Good news from my side.

Just called NVC and got the interview date as Nov 1st.

CC - Aug 21st

Thanks again for all your support 

Thanks Greenline2017, DSwheels and all others. As you all said we need to wait patiently but you know it is very difficult and stress is too much till we hear the

news. 

Thanks again everyone.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Beatriz and Luis said:

Monica, i checked your timeline and it directs me to a timeline who already had their interview... weird

Hi Beatriz. Yes, I went through the process last year and had my interview back in August 2016. We are currently working on my son's process (IR-2). I have not prepared a separate timeline. But his dates were:

NOA1 10/3/16

Transferred to Texas Service Center: 2/24

NOA2 4/24

Scan Date 6/26

CC 8/28

Now waiting for his interview date in CD Juarez.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, monica7777 said:

Hi Beatriz. Yes, I went through the process last year and had my interview back in August 2016. We are currently working on my son's process (IR-2). I have not prepared a separate timeline. But his dates were:

NOA1 10/3/16

Transferred to Texas Service Center: 2/24

NOA2 4/24

Scan Date 6/26

CC 8/28

Now waiting for his interview date in CD Juarez.

Ohh i see! 

Well good luck! Im sure you'll get an interview date soon!! Keep us posted 💓

Guys, a quick update.  I went to the Embassy in Bangkok for my interview this morning.  My appointment date from NVC was 11 October but after I have completed collecting my document and medical check up, I sent an email to my local Embassy asking if they could move the interview appointment forward in case they have space and I received the reply within the same day to change my appointment to 28th September (this morning).

My appointment was at 8am and I arrived around 7.20am.  I went to a window for IV applicants. The lady there asked for the following:

1) original police certificate

2) any documents/photos to show relationship between me and my husband

3) original birth certificate

4) original certificate

5) any tax document of my husband

6)all my passports, current and old ones

After the documents were reviewed, I was asked briefly about my relationship with my husband.

1) how we met

2) how long we talked before meeting in person (we have mutual friends on facebook so we chat for a couple weeks before I decided to meet him in person)

3) how long have we known each other before getting married

4) how long have we been married

5) if I have lived anywhere outside my country more than 1 year

6) if we have any children

Then I was asked to wait for the interview with the consular. I got to meet him at around 8.45am. He said hello and returned original documents I submitted back to me and asked me to raise my right hand and swear that everything in my application is all true. Then he asked me to scan finger print and told me that my visa is approved and I should get my passport back in about 2 weeks.

My CC was 23 August. 

Cheers!

4 hours ago, Beatriz and Luis said:

Hi everyone, 

SD August 4th

CC sept 22nd

Waiting for cc comfirmation email and interview.. 

consulate Ciudad Juarez, Mexico. 

Hope i can get an interview for late november/ early december.

Good luck y'all

Congratulations! Mine was sd aug.4th and cc sept 21st..do you have schedule for interview yet?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guinea
Timeline

Scan date Nvc -05/23/2017

Checklist-07/27/2017

Second scan date-08/10/2017

Case complete-09/25/2017

Interview given by NVC over the phone -09/27/2017

Interview date for my husband in Senegal-11/28/2017

Edited by Angel10

Timeline
1 hour ago, MsMaganda said:

Congratulations! Mine was sd aug.4th and cc sept 21st..do you have schedule for interview yet?

Not yet! I havent even got the cc email yet! 😩. How about you? Where are you from? 

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Godisincontrol said:

Just called Nvc and I got an interview for November 16th

See the God is with you, congratulations and happy dance for you :jest::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

On 9/6/2017 at 7:39 PM, Pen112 said:

Guys, any female flying to NYC From Bangladesh recently?my wife will fly for first time, if there's anyone plz help 

@Pen112 Hey did you recieve email to pick up passport yet? Please reply. 

On 9/21/2017 at 10:16 AM, Sohel said:

In ceac website, today my visa status first changed to Administrative processing from ready and after some time from AP to Issued :)

@Sohel have you received any email to pickup up passport? Please reply! Please update us if you have or have not received pickup. Thanks 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.