dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview October 2017

686 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
33 minutes ago, eydarwish said:

My priority date is July 24th and I'm currently waiting an interview date too for Cairo. We might hear something soon and be scheduled for November. I know someone with a June case complete that just got scheduled for October. 

Thanks a lot for your response..Yes, hopefully they will schedule us for November.

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi all,

Thanks everyone in the VJ community for the useful information.

I am from INDIA and currently waiting for interview date.

CC - 08/21/2017

EB2 PD is current

MUMBAI embassy

Is there anyone in the same timeframe from INDIA that too with employment based visa.

waiting for long and losing my patience.

Thanks Again

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 20.09.2017 at 1:08 AM, Jannette23 said:

Had our visa approved today, after  18 months of long waiting and 6 more hours at the consulate in Cd Juarez there where no further questions asked excep who's petitioning, how long have we known each other and where do we plan to live, and for my son, his name, his age and his relationship with my husband (stepfather) and that's it, no pictures, no more evidence no nothing, thank you very much to this great comunnity, without you I would have gone crazy a year ago lol and for those still waiting don't lose hope! There's a light at the end of the tunnel for everyone! Wish everybody the best!!!

Congratulations!:jest:

Married: 08/07/2011

I-130 sent: 04/20/2016

NOA1: 04/25/2016

Case Transf: 08/25/2016

I-130 approved: 09/19/2016

Hard copy NOA2: 09/23/2016

Sent to NVC: 10/05/2016

Case Complete: 08/24/2017

E-mail from NVC that CC: 8/30/2017

Interview appointment e-mail: 09/02/2017

NVC left: 09/06/2017

Consulate received and case ready: 09/07/2017

Case "touched": 09/13/2017

Medical:10/02/2017

Interview:10/05/2017  -- APPROVED

Visa issued: 10/06/2017

Visa picked up: 10/13/2017

US Entry: 12/06/2017

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Greendre said:

Hi all,

Thanks everyone in the VJ community for the useful information.

I am from INDIA and currently waiting for interview date.

CC - 08/21/2017

EB2 PD is current

MUMBAI embassy

Is there anyone in the same timeframe from INDIA that too with employment based visa.

waiting for long and losing my patience.

Thanks Again

It may take up to five weeks depending on how busy is embassy once you have CC, so you must just wait Hang in there :energy:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Cs5_XtthCAGFpjDPu1jiUkrSeCEVdquHKDDkH5z9VHM/edit#gid=783452154 

this may helpful about time frame on others in EB visa 

enjoy here this forum to, there is brothers and sis just like you

Edited by green line2017

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
15 minutes ago, MoXxAa said:

Shukar Alhamdullilah 

thanks Almighty Allah.....

My Interview yesterday Morning Approved.....and status was Administration Process.....today change to Issued.💚💙💚💙

Once Again Thanks My Allah

And My visa journey Friends

One Day In Shaa Allah You All will be happy like me....

Congrats bro can u tell me how many month after interview came

On 9/20/2017 at 10:12 AM, SabRob said:

Hello everyone! I had my interview yesterday at the US Consulate in Bucharest and was approved! :D I checked CEAC today and the status said ISSUED so I should be receiving my passport with the visa in a day or so! I cannot tell you how relieved I am. Good luck to you, VJ fam! You all have been a great support system! 

Wow! Your visa was issued next day - thats an efficient consulate!!  I had to go redo left hand finger prints this morning because they made a mistake... Unfortunately, the johannesburg office works half days on fridays and they are closed on monday. So, i hope to get my visa by thursday as i have my flight booked for next saturday.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline
2 hours ago, injejo14 said:

Wow! Your visa was issued next day - thats an efficient consulate!!  I had to go redo left hand finger prints this morning because they made a mistake... Unfortunately, the johannesburg office works half days on fridays and they are closed on monday. So, i hope to get my visa by thursday as i have my flight booked for next saturday.

It was really quick, I agree. There used to be a pick up your visa right after your interview kind of deal a couple of years ago. Honestly, they had no excuse not to issue it the same day since they only interview 3-4 ppl/day. When I was there, they only interviewed 2 other people. 

N400 filed - online: 10/30/2020

NOA: 11/02/2020

Bio reuse: 12/30/2020

USCIS changed to "Interview Scheduled": 06/07/2021

Interview Date: 07/14/2021 Approved!

USCIS changed to "Oath Ceremony will be scheduled": 07/15/2021

USCIS changed to "Oath Ceremony notice mailed": 07/20/2021

Oath Ceremony: 08/06/2021 🇺🇸

13 minutes ago, SabRob said:

It was really quick, I agree. There used to be a pick up your visa right after your interview kind of deal a couple of years ago. Honestly, they had no excuse not to issue it the same day since they only interview 3-4 ppl/day. When I was there, they only interviewed 2 other people. 

Thats precisely the reasoning i used when talking to my husband this morning, the johannesburg consulate interviews very few people only on tuesdays & thursdays - it blows me away that they can't issue within a day or 2. Oh well... i guess it is, what it is.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.