dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview October 2017

686 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Segun1988 said:

When did u get cc and how long does it take u to get an interview date after U got cc 

Our CC was 8/25 and I received the interview date the following Thursday 8/31 via phone and received the email 9/1. Our interview was scheduled for 10/19 and I believe the status changed to "In Transit" late last week or early this week. 

Edited by cleon86

USCIS
09/23/2016: NOA1, I-130 received at USCIS Nebraska Service Center
02/16/2017: Case transferred to Texas Service Center

05/6/2017: NOA2, did not receive electronic notification

05/12/2017: Received NOA2 via snail mail 

05/18/2017: Notification received on App that case was sent to NVC
NVC
05/23/2017: Case received at NVC

06/01/2017: Received case and invoice number via phone

06/06/2017: Received e-mail with case and invoice number, fees paid

06/20/2017: DS-260 submitted and AOS/IV package sent 

06/22/2017: Scan Date

08/23/2017: Case in Review Department

08/25/2017: Case Complete 

10/19/2017: Interview (Approved!!)

10/24/2017: POE - Houston, Texas  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bolivia
Timeline
4 hours ago, HolaRome said:

Does the NVC status change when we are assigned an interview date? 

yes first change to "In transit" (i believe when case was in transit to the embassy), then "Ready" like 7 days before the interview, three days after interview "Administrative Process" and now "Issued"

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
6 hours ago, monica7777 said:

I'm beginning to think we will be assigned an interview date until next month. Juarez is super busy.

It really sucks, I have seen cases receiving interview within one or two weeks & of course some others took up to two months!

The waiting is so frustrating.

4 hours ago, MayraAle said:

It really sucks, I have seen cases receiving interview within one or two weeks & of course some others took up to two months!

The waiting is so frustrating.

It is! Our CC 8/25. No interview date yet.

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
46 minutes ago, HolaRome said:

Got interview scheduled today at Manila embassy!

CC: 09/08

Interview date: 10/19!!!!!

yay! My hubby will finally meet his baby! 

Congrats...did you confirm interview date on phone or you got a mail?

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
52 minutes ago, HolaRome said:

Got interview scheduled today at Manila embassy!

CC: 09/08

Interview date: 10/19!!!!!

yay! My hubby will finally meet his baby! 

Congratulations to you ,happy dance for you,dance now :jest::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Ebony1 said:

I called a few minutes ago and was told I do not an interview scheduled yet. CC 8/22.

Oh my, but today isn't Friday! 2 full days ahead. Let's pray! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ebony1 said:

Don't mind me.....just couldn't hold back.

Cc 31/08 and Still waiting for interview date Lagos embassy, the waiting is so frustrating 😞

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Segun1988 said:

Cc 31/08 and Still waiting for interview date Lagos embassy, the waiting is so frustrating 😞

Let's keep praying as @Roor.M said.....Lagos is a busy embassy you know.....When last did you call? I will try again on Friday.

Edited by Ebony1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Ebony1 said:

Let's keep praying as @Roor.M said.....Lagos is a busy embassy you know.....When last did you call? I will try again on Friday.

I called on Monday is same story,Nvc said still waiting for my embassy 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.