marcusa

N400 filers at Minneapolis,MN

2,267 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, SESH said:

I went in April 30 ,2021 around 1pm 

wow that is crazy why all that time it takes - i will  apply only passport card if that is the case -don't wanna risk my certificate for  this - i hope you get soon bro u should also try to call or go back and ask what happen to my certificate i haven't received it and see what they say so u can have kind of relief there 

6 minutes ago, SESH said:

I went in April 30 ,2021 around 1pm 

I personally would never trust SSA with an important document, that document costs $555 to replace no matter how it happened.

There is no urgent need to update SSN if no in person appointments are available 

18 minutes ago, SESH said:

I totally learned my lesson. For all of you whi just got the citizenship certificate, please wait until SSN fully open for in person service only go change or update anything 

If you have spoken to that SSA Office and they know nothing about it or can’t find the citizenship document. I would urge you to file a police report of the incident with date and time of visit as Immigration may need a copy of a police report.

Edited by RS2016

19 hours ago, SESH said:

I totally learned my lesson. For all of you whi just got the citizenship certificate, please wait until SSN fully open for in person service only go change or update anything 

Did u just say u got back the certificate ? or still u haven't talk to anyone from SS Office i went yesterday to check and they said you can mail it here lol they give me an envelope and i took it but i will never send it lol

10 hours ago, 684117 said:

Does one need to update SSN BEFORE applying to US passport?  or can one get the passport going and then update SSN after they get the certificate back from the passport agency? 

ITS NOT NECESSARY to update your SSN before applying to US Passport i already scheduled an appointment to apply same day on Oath :) to apply my passport

13 minutes ago, Abdi145 said:

ITS NOT NECESSARY to update your SSN before applying to US Passport i already scheduled an appointment to apply same day on Oath :) to apply my passport

Thank you, did you schedule an urgent appointment? the 3 business days one or just the normal one? I was trying to schedule the emergency appointment but there are no openings...

4 minutes ago, 684117 said:

Thank you, did you schedule an urgent appointment? the 3 business days one or just the normal one? I was trying to schedule the emergency appointment but there are no openings...

I Scheduled  the normal one that you pay extra 60 the emergency is not available if you want,  you have to call them they have a number they will help you go through 

42 minutes ago, RS2016 said:

Does anyone have knowledge of how long the oath ceremony may take from arrival to department (potentially with/without parking) during COVID at the Saint Paul River Center?

I am thinking of scheduling a passport apt sameday after the ceremony.

MAXIMUM 1 HR Bro or 2 if i could longer

Hello all, had combo (I-751 and N-400) interview today and was approved. I got the most chill and easygoing guy and it was very very pleasant. No extreme questions and they did not even want my husband inside. 

Questions I got:

1. When was the Declaration of Independence adopted?

2. What do we call the first ten amendments to the Constitution?

3. What major event happened on September 11, 2001, in the United States?

4. How many amendments does the Constitution have?

5. What is the capital of the United States?

6. Name one war fought by the United States in the 1900s.

Glad this chapter is over. Good luck to everyone.

11 minutes ago, Bina3 said:

Hello all, had combo (I-751 and N-400) interview today and was approved. I got the most chill and easygoing guy and it was very very pleasant. No extreme questions and they did not even want my husband inside. 

Questions I got:

1. When was the Declaration of Independence adopted?

2. What do we call the first ten amendments to the Constitution?

3. What major event happened on September 11, 2001, in the United States?

4. How many amendments does the Constitution have?

5. What is the capital of the United States?

6. Name one war fought by the United States in the 1900s.

Glad this chapter is over. Good luck to everyone.

You should be scheduled potentially on Monday if they do the same as they did for me on a Friday interview 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.