Boiler

Is it time to require Muslims to take Enhanced Driving Tests?

65 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

You seem to have an issue with the Civil Rights Act.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

Come on Boiler, I'm not new at this. You'll have to try a little harder or you're wasting both of our times.

CONTENT COUNT

June 26

LAST VISITED

June 27

Hmmmm

I had wondered....

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Just now, Boiler said:

CONTENT COUNT

June 26

LAST VISITED

June 27

Hmmmm

I had wondered....

I'm not sure what post count has to do with anything. Perhaps you misunderstood something. I am saying I am not new to the art of conversation. It's apparent you are not really going anywhere with all this.

Unfortunately, I don't have time to watch the tail wag the dog. You started the topic. If you are not able to discuss it, I have to assume your intent was something else besides a discussion. Carry on.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Timeline

You amusingly confirmed what some of us had thought.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

I'm not sure what post count has to do with anything. Perhaps you misunderstood something. I am saying I am not new to the art of conversation. It's apparent you are not really going anywhere with all this.

Unfortunately, I don't have time to watch the tail wag the dog. You started the topic. If you are not able to discuss it, I have to assume your intent was something else besides a discussion. Carry on.

there are no thoughts worth expressing that are not in this forum.  

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline
2 hours ago, Boiler said:

You amusingly confirmed what some of us had thought.

Yep. Many of us knew he was likely a sockpuppet. New posters don't come here and starting posting in CEHST and rocking the "rules" boat as I had previously iterated in a thread (open thread and our PM thread) a week or so ago. 

Edited by IAMX

Timeline
11 minutes ago, IAMX said:

Yep. Many of us knew he was likely a sockpuppet. New posters don't come here and starting posting in CEHST and rocking the "rules" boat as I had previously iterated in a thread (open thread and our PM thread) a week or so ago. 

This editing time really needs to be changed.. anyways, it's rather ironic that in the TOS

You agree that if your Member account is Terminated or Suspended that you will not attempt to bypass the Termination or Suspension by any method including, but not limited to, registering additional Member accounts. 

11 minutes ago, IAMX said:

This editing time really needs to be changed.. anyways, it's rather ironic that in the TOS

You agree that if your Member account is Terminated or Suspended that you will not attempt to bypass the Termination or Suspension by any method including, but not limited to, registering additional Member accounts. 

"Regular" account might be active