Pheebs1201

I-751 August 2017 Filers

2,738 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 5/23/2019 at 12:45 PM, DrGecko said:

One month added to mine too. From another thread on N-400, I see that it's one month in SF (and all of California?) and approximately 4 months in NYC (and Miami?).

One month by itself isn't terrible, but I have a feeling we will keep seeing this again and again. Sigh.

Do you mean 1 month was added to your individual case?  Or to the general N-400 (or I-751) processing time for your service center?  The processing time info by USCIS is by Form Type + Location.  But some of these posts make it sound like they saw processing time for their individual case increased by 1 month, etc.  I'm not clear on how to check for my individual case.

19 hours ago, lazy said:

Do you mean 1 month was added to your individual case?  Or to the general N-400 (or I-751) processing time for your service center?  The processing time info by USCIS is by Form Type + Location.  But some of these posts make it sound like they saw processing time for their individual case increased by 1 month, etc.  I'm not clear on how to check for my individual case.

I mean my individual case. Did you file the N-400 online? In which case, you have an online account with DHS that shows all the documents uploaded by you and those by USCIS (such as appointment letters). This account also has an estimate for your case completion date, depending on the form and office. This date has been pushed further back for many people.

20 hours ago, annem said:

Just got an update on my status and was able to read the letter I'll get soon in the mail. They scheduled my n400 interview in late July! 😃

Since my I-751 is still pending, does that mean it's a double interview? They don't mention it in the letter.

Great news, congrats! I would assume it's a double interview and take your spouse along with you.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 6/19/2019 at 10:47 AM, DrGecko said:

I mean my individual case. Did you file the N-400 online? In which case, you have an online account with DHS that shows all the documents uploaded by you and those by USCIS (such as appointment letters).

I see, this is available if you file N-400 online.

The I-751 ROC, it does NOT have an option for filing online or seeing case status, correct?

1 hour ago, lazy said:

I see, this is available if you file N-400 online.

The I-751 ROC, it does NOT have an option for filing online or seeing case status, correct?

Just create an online account with DHS. When logged in, you can "add your case" and then see this kind of information about it.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

I was a August 2017 I-751 filer. And August 2018 N-400 filer. I just got my n400 interview appointment after waiting 1 year long. The appointment is for early August.

Great news folks! My husband's I-751 was approved and his N-400 was approved the next day. Fingers crossed for all of you still waiting! His applications were approved about 6 weeks after submitting documentation for the last Request for Evidence. Now we're just waiting to hear when the swearing in ceremony will be. 

Good luck to you all and don't lose hope!

4 hours ago, bexiez said:

Great news folks! My husband's I-751 was approved and his N-400 was approved the next day. Fingers crossed for all of you still waiting! His applications were approved about 6 weeks after submitting documentation for the last Request for Evidence. Now we're just waiting to hear when the swearing in ceremony will be. 

Good luck to you all and don't lose hope!

Just got this

any clue?

B14BF7DD-2921-4EE2-917E-2339932489BA.jpeg

Combo filer here. My interview just got scheduled for Aug 5th 🙂

Edited by CJKylie

ROC Timeline

Service Center: California

90 Day Window Opened.....08/03/17

I-751 Packet Sent................08/04/17

NOA Dated...........................08/07/17

NOA Received......................08/09/17

Check Cashed......................08/09/17

Biometrics Letter Rcvd........08/26/17

Biometrics Appointment......09/07/17

Approval................................08/05/19

Naturalization Timeline

Field Office: Santa Ana, CA

90 Day Window Opened.......08/03/18

N-400 Filed (Online)..............08/03/18

Receipt Notice.......................08/03/18

Biometrics Letter Rcvd..........08/20/18

Biometrics Appointment.......09/07/18

Interview Letter Dated...........07/01/19

Interview Letter Rcvd............07/08/19

Interview................................08/05/19

Approval................................08/05/19

Oath.......................................08/22/19

On 7/3/2019 at 11:54 AM, GiorgioITA said:

Hopefully. I applied for Naturalization only one year ago and it seems that down in Miami timing is a little bit longer for N-400 interview

Just received a letter from DHS

my case has been transferred to California Service Center. 

I really do not understand what is going on. 

Any idea?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.